Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 17, 2023 10:10 AM

Jul 2017
Rei's reasoning of their foe being the illegal mic giving TBH, all the rap groups are gathered under the limelight to learn of the bomb threats from their enemy, and TBH is for real, summoning the Division Rap Battle finalists and as many rap groups as they can to do battle in this Underground battle royal. Against all 6 famous rap groups with prize money on the line in Osaka, they need a strategy, and split 2 per direction to the east, west and center each.

Buster Bros!!! and Bad Ass Temple first to divide the effort, both former Naughty Busters Ichiro and Kuko give it their all with TBH manipulating groups as they wish, and as the switches are triggered to go farther in and close them off. The swimming rappers of a 7-man water polo team, against both groups they stand no chance with their lambasting rap to close one gap.

The predictable 2nd half starts to a good rocking record.
Nov 17, 2023 10:27 AM

Oct 2009
They went all-in with the one-line zingers this time, apparently. Well, and a nerdy game theme that somehow managed to give me classic Tomb Raider vibes. And an epic team-up at the end, that was seriously great. It's all these things I think we all love to see our boys doing, so all around awesome episode here - while definitely not leaving the bighuge mystery plot untouched either. Jolly well done all around.
Nov 17, 2023 10:47 AM
Sep 2015
Could TBH group be an AI that need data to train their rap skill?
Nov 17, 2023 2:25 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So TBH has challenged the Division All Stars to an Underground DRB in a a winner take all format featuring multiple teams. Everyone split up to disarm the bomb which lead to the Naughty Busters of Ichiro and Kuko teaming up again to hold the line while everyone else found the switches to disarm the bomb. A group swimming rappers appeared afterward forced BAT and Buster Bros to team up in a rap battle. Now we wait for the efforts of DH and Mad Trigger Crew in the next episode.
Nov 23, 2023 10:36 AM

Oct 2019
This episode had me rolling with how bonkers the plot is going lol, also that scene with Jyushi at the waterfall was gold. I love that this show is equal parts unintentionally and intentionally hysterical.

So cool that they're doing cross-division team songs!! I was already impressed by the amount of never-before-seen character interactions between the different groups but they're really taking it to the next level. Wonder if they decided to go this route because of the Block Party albums doing the same thing or if this was planned earlier. Either way, I'm personally a big fan of the guys working together and being more or less friendly with eachother, it's a nice change of pace from S1.
Nov 28, 2023 6:23 AM

Oct 2008
OMG! Buster Bros and Bad Ass Temple team-up! that was slapping sick!!! yeah! \m/
5/5.

Apr 14, 6:22 AM

Jul 2007
I love where this is going! Groups teaming up to battle is always the best! 😍😍

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hypnosis Mic: Division Rap Battle - Rhyme Anima + Episode 2 Discussion

KANLen09 - Oct 13, 2023

14 by funanimelover13 »»
Feb 23, 6:32 PM

Poll: » Hypnosis Mic: Division Rap Battle - Rhyme Anima + Episode 1 Discussion

KANLen09 - Oct 6, 2023

19 by funanimelover13 »»
Feb 23, 6:06 PM

Poll: » Hypnosis Mic: Division Rap Battle - Rhyme Anima + Episode 13 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 29, 2023

11 by HikariShoumeiron »»
Jan 9, 10:28 AM

Poll: » Hypnosis Mic: Division Rap Battle - Rhyme Anima + Episode 12 Discussion

yellowheartren - Dec 22, 2023

7 by Supirosk »»
Dec 29, 2023 1:18 PM

Poll: » Hypnosis Mic: Division Rap Battle - Rhyme Anima + Episode 10 Discussion

yellowheartren - Dec 8, 2023

7 by matias067 »»
Dec 20, 2023 4:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.