Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Eminence in Shadow (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Nov 8, 2023 11:33 PM
Oct 2015
So I looked at the discussion forums and some anime reactions on youtube, many of you don't seem to understand what's going on, I don't know if this is because the anime so far has made things vague for no reason unlike the LN, reading comprehension issue, or because you guys are focused on comedy so you don't take the plot seriously "Haha dumpster fire anime, time to turn off my brain"

So I'm going to clear up some misunderstandings

1. Cid still doesn't know he is the real owner of the Mitsugoshi company and thinks the company belongs to the girls and they stole the knowledge from him.
He until now still thought those girls were LARPing with him out of gratitude.

2. Regarding the John Smith arc, the main reason he does all this is so he can roleplay "A guy betrays his organization and become a double agent/super elite agent, but he's actually doing this for their sake and will save them at the last minute". Of course the other reason is because he wants their money, because he didn't know it was his and was annoyed they stole the knowledge from him, he will rebuild the Mitsugoshi company and invite Alpha, Gamma, etc. to work for him
If the plan is successful, all of MCA's money will also be his and Mitsugoshi will be bigger and without any rival. So there was no reason he needed to tell Shadow Garden his plans

3. I don't know why anyone wouldn't realize this...yes he doesn't believe in the existence of the Diabolos cult, but he knows that the people he's fought so far are bandits and evil people

If you are still confused about some things, please ask me here

Mod Edit: Modified title for clarity and/or easier searching.
-DxP-Nov 9, 2023 9:20 AM
Nov 8, 2023 11:40 PM
Dec 2022
Nah, I knew everything here. It was only the John Smith arc I was unclear about but I figured it out sometime ago. The whole Cult of Diablos is real but he doesn't know and thinks it's all pretend. I have known that since the first season. Haha.
Nov 8, 2023 11:43 PM
Oct 2015
CheliosX said:
Nah, I knew everything here. It was only the John Smith arc I was unclear about but I figured it out sometime ago. The whole Cult of Diablos is real but he doesn't know and thinks it's all pretend. I have known that since the first season. Haha.

that's good then ✌️
Nov 8, 2023 11:50 PM
Jul 2022
Well.... at first I can't understand the season one of the anime but later on in season 2 I started to get the hang of it and now I have pretty much idea about the mentality of the MC and the plot...
Nov 9, 2023 12:07 AM
Oct 2021
ShiroHachi said:
So I looked at the discussion forums and some anime reactions on youtube, many of you don't seem to understand what's going on, I don't know if this is because the anime so far has made things vague for no reason unlike the LN, reading comprehension issue, or because you guys are focused on comedy so you don't take the plot seriously "Haha dumpster fire anime, time to turn off my brain"

1. Cid still doesn't know he is the real owner of the Mitsugoshi company and thinks the company belongs to the girls and they stole the knowledge from him.

2. Regarding the John Smith arc, the main reason he does all this is so he can roleplay "A guy betrays his organization and become a double agent/super elite agent, but he's actually doing this for their sake and will save them at the last minute". Of course the other reason is because he wants their money, because he didn't know it was his and was annoyed they stole the knowledge from him, he will rebuild the Mitsugoshi company and invite Alpha, Gamma, etc. to work for him
If the plan is successful, all of MCA's money will also be his and Mitsugoshi will be bigger and without any rival. So there was no reason he needed to tell Shadow Garden his plans

3. I don't know why anyone wouldn't realize this...yes he doesn't believe in the existence of the Diabolos cult, but he knows that the people he's fought so far are bandits and evil people

damm I didn't knew the point number 1 thanks for clarifying
Nov 9, 2023 12:18 AM
Oct 2020
So that's what's going on with the John Smith arc, I was kinda confused at what the hell he was trynna do
Nov 9, 2023 1:20 AM
Sep 2021
maybe if the story wasn't shit people would get it more
Nov 9, 2023 2:16 AM

Mar 2013
Huh, but I thought those who watch this series actually understood what they're watching... weird, lmao. 🤣🤣🤣
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Nov 9, 2023 3:21 AM
Aug 2021
Yes, it's been frustrating how many have failed to inderstand this even though I'm pretty sure it has been pretty explicitly explained.
Nov 9, 2023 4:49 AM
May 2022
Thank you for that explanation. I always keep forgetting he doesn´t know anything. I mean, how could he not know Mitsugoshi is his? Everything those girls do belongs to him. Does he even know that Shadow Garden is real and not just some make-believe thing that the girls play with him as a thank you for saving them?
On this recent arc, I just didn´t understand the economics side of it, I pretty much understood that he wanted to take down both conglomerates and then create one to have all the money for himself. And as for the stolen knowledge, is it really stolen? He told them things, were they not supposed to do anything with it?

And why does he want all that money? Does he have some goal for it or does he just want to have money to say he has it?
Nov 9, 2023 4:50 AM
Oct 2015
StarZone1 said:
Yes, it's been frustrating how many have failed to inderstand this even though I'm pretty sure it has been pretty explicitly explained.

yea, watching those reactors was quite painful
Nov 9, 2023 4:56 AM
Aug 2023
Dan_ALves said:
Thank you for that explanation. I always keep forgetting he doesn´t know anything. I mean, how could he not know Mitsugoshi is his? Everything those girls do belongs to him. Does he even know that Shadow Garden is real and not just some make-believe thing that the girls play with him as a thank you for saving them?
On this recent arc, I just didn´t understand the economics side of it, I pretty much understood that he wanted to take down both conglomerates and then create one to have all the money for himself. And as for the stolen knowledge, is it really stolen? He told them things, were they not supposed to do anything with it?

And why does he want all that money? Does he have some goal for it or does he just want to have money to say he has it?

He definitely knows that shadow garden is real. As for the money, in the lawless city bit he said how long he plans to live and that he will need a lot of money so his life would be nice and easy.
Nov 9, 2023 5:01 AM
Oct 2015
Dan_ALves said:

He still thought Shadow Garden was just a game that the girls played as thanks for saving them, and that it was all just an act, except for the villains, so of course he didn't know that Mitsugoshi company belonged to him too if he didn't know Shadow Garden was a real big organization, he needs all that money to do all the "the eminence in shadow" lists in the future
Nov 9, 2023 6:18 AM

Jan 2021
I thought people were only confused about about how the credit crisis worked.
Nov 9, 2023 6:47 AM
Apr 2022
Dan_ALves said:

To answer your first question, yes he doesn't think shadow garden is real, I mean he said himself in the second episode that these girls come here to play pretend with me.

And to answer the last one, shadow plans to live a long (about 300-600 year to be exact)
So yeah he's collecting the money for that.
Basically he's gathering money for his retirement.
Nov 9, 2023 9:13 AM
Oct 2015
I was kinda confused about the whole "he doesnt know about cult of diablos and shadow garden being real" cause the anime kinda stopped mentioning this since i think ep 5/6 of first season. Felt like he maybe saw someone claiming to be from cult of diablos so it could be real. Thanks for clarification.
Nov 9, 2023 9:20 AM
May 2022
Reply to DragonSeeker23
Dan_ALves said:

He definitely knows that shadow garden is real. As for the money, in the lawless city bit he said how long he plans to live and that he will need a lot of money so his life would be nice and easy.
@DragonSeeker23 Oh yeah, he said that. It makes sense to want as much money as possible.
Nov 9, 2023 9:25 AM
May 2022
Reply to ShiroHachi
Dan_ALves said:

He still thought Shadow Garden was just a game that the girls played as thanks for saving them, and that it was all just an act, except for the villains, so of course he didn't know that Mitsugoshi company belonged to him too if he didn't know Shadow Garden was a real big organization, he needs all that money to do all the "the eminence in shadow" lists in the future
@ShiroHachi But if he knows the villains are real, where does he think they come from? Does he think they´re just some random guys on the street or what? AS foor Mitsugoshi, I don´t think it´s that weird that he didn´t know it was his. He seems to have little to no participation at all in their business, so not knowing that that was his isn´t that far fetched.
Nov 9, 2023 9:29 AM
May 2022
Reply to Pendragon572
Dan_ALves said:

To answer your first question, yes he doesn't think shadow garden is real, I mean he said himself in the second episode that these girls come here to play pretend with me.

And to answer the last one, shadow plans to live a long (about 300-600 year to be exact)
So yeah he's collecting the money for that.
Basically he's gathering money for his retirement.
@Pendragon572 You and @ShiroHachi answered saying that he doesn´t know Shadow Garden is real, but @DragonSeeker23 said he knew. Which one is it?
Thinking about it, I would say he still doesn´t know they are real.
Nov 9, 2023 9:39 AM
Oct 2015
Dan_ALves said:
@ShiroHachi But if he knows the villains are real, where does he think they come from? Does he think they´re just some random guys on the street or what? AS foor Mitsugoshi, I don´t think it´s that weird that he didn´t know it was his. He seems to have little to no participation at all in their business, so not knowing that that was his isn´t that far fetched.

If you notice, not a single villain ever talks about the Diabolos cult in front of Cid
This is the process that always happens:
1. Shadow Garden gave Cid information about the cult's development, but he rarely listening to them and just responded like a robot, well he thought it was just an act, they also often send Cid letters about the development of the organization and the Diabolos cult, but Cid doesn't understand the letters because they use special language(they think Cid understands everything), so Cid always burns the letters
2. Cid thinks they are making up a fake story and chooses the bandits and bad guys they encounter as part of the Diabolos cult so they can start LARPing
Nov 9, 2023 12:46 PM

Jun 2020
@ShiroHachi

In the manga Yukime does tell Cid that Gettan was getting involved with a cult, but he thinks it's just some random cult and still doesn't realize that cult is the Diabolos Cult. Dude's mind is truly built different

Nov 9, 2023 12:50 PM
Aug 2021
Dan_ALves said:

On the episode discussion for last week's episode I did a full breakdown of the economic side of things for someone which seemed to help them understand it. Have a look for that if you're interested in how it all works.
Nov 9, 2023 12:53 PM
Aug 2021
DragonSeeker23 said:
Dan_ALves said:

Yet another person who hasn't been paying attention to the anime. He's explicitly said he doesn't think Shadow Garden is a real think but just something they played as when they were little and that the girls just keep up the show of it when they're around him.
Nov 9, 2023 12:59 PM
Aug 2021
Dan_ALves said:

Went and found my post, if you see this hope this helps you understand the economic side of things.

Let's say a £1 note is worth 1 ounce of gold right?
- Now Let's say the public has put 100 ounces of gold into the bank.
- The public has been given 100 £1 notes.

- Right now the amount of gold = the amount of £1 notes, 100 ounces of gold and 100 notes.
- There is the equivalent of 100 onces of gold circulating in the economy.
- This is because the bank is holding the gold for safety and you have a note promising the equivalent vale as is stated on it.

- Now the bank has 100 ounces of gold but instead of only giving out 100 £1 notes they give out 200 £1 notes.
- This is equivalent to more gold than they have.

- This situation is fine because people don't want to have the physical gold as paper is more convenient.

- As long as the bank has enough gold to cover the expected withdrawals then nobody is the wiser.

- However, if everyone goes to the bank to withdraw all their gold at once then the bank will not have enough gold.
- Remember the bank has 100 ounces of gold but has given out 200 £1 notes.

This is basically what's happening. In the plot they're flooding fake notes into the economy. When people realise that the notes are fake they'll want to return to physical gold. However, when they all go to exchange their notes (called a run on the banks) the bank won't have enough gold to give out.

When one bank collapses, trust in all banks comes into question. Everyone will then go to the Shadow Garden bank (who also have less gold than the notes they've given out) and try to get their gold back.

As the £1 note only holds value because it is the equivalent 1 ounce of gold (back to the example above) when they realise there isn't enough gold the value of the note drops.

Hope this helps?

As a point of interest UK bank notes (at least The Bank of England bank notes) still say on them "I promise to pay the bearer on demand the sum of x pounds" as a recognition that the bank note itself is not actually money.
Nov 9, 2023 2:25 PM

Sep 2014
The anime manages to stay amazingly unclear about this, this adds a level of mystery to the comedy because the MC just beeing so dense he thinks everyone is just LARPing for him is so insane its funny. I totally appreciate this.

What do you mean "real owner of Mitsugoshi" though? I guess they would give him the money if he asked for it but is he actually the owner legally?
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Nov 9, 2023 6:16 PM
Aug 2021
Comander-07 said:
The anime manages to stay amazingly unclear about this, this adds a level of mystery to the comedy because the MC just beeing so dense he thinks everyone is just LARPing for him is so insane its funny. I totally appreciate this.

What do you mean "real owner of Mitsugoshi" though? I guess they would give him the money if he asked for it but is he actually the owner legally?

I get the feeling that this world isn't advanced enough that they have shares and contracts. The girls just use it as a front to fund Shadow Garden and to help infiltrate into places. As they see Cid as the leader of Shadow Garden it would only follow that they would see him as the owner of Mitsugoshi as it's just another part of Shadow Garden to them.
Nov 9, 2023 8:31 PM
Dec 2019
ShiroHachi said:

After the whole vampire arc, I’m not going to lie, I was lost, I had no did what was going on, for a second I was about to write a essay on why I hate cid (mainly because he did Alfa dirty 😢)

All that aside thanks for clearing all that up :)
Nov 10, 2023 4:15 PM

Sep 2014
Reply to StarZone1
Comander-07 said:

I get the feeling that this world isn't advanced enough that they have shares and contracts. The girls just use it as a front to fund Shadow Garden and to help infiltrate into places. As they see Cid as the leader of Shadow Garden it would only follow that they would see him as the owner of Mitsugoshi as it's just another part of Shadow Garden to them.
@StarZone1 yeah that much is obvious, I just thought its odd OP specifically called him the "owner". He has no real connection to the business other than Alpha leading it.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Nov 10, 2023 4:59 PM
May 2022
Reply to ShiroHachi
Dan_ALves said:

If you notice, not a single villain ever talks about the Diabolos cult in front of Cid
This is the process that always happens:
1. Shadow Garden gave Cid information about the cult's development, but he rarely listening to them and just responded like a robot, well he thought it was just an act, they also often send Cid letters about the development of the organization and the Diabolos cult, but Cid doesn't understand the letters because they use special language(they think Cid understands everything), so Cid always burns the letters
2. Cid thinks they are making up a fake story and chooses the bandits and bad guys they encounter as part of the Diabolos cult so they can start LARPing
@ShiroHachi Oh wow. The dude has a lot of problems, let´s just say that. I like the show, but let´s just say that if he loses in the end, I will not be very sad about it.
Nov 10, 2023 5:05 PM
May 2022
Reply to StarZone1
Dan_ALves said:

On the episode discussion for last week's episode I did a full breakdown of the economic side of things for someone which seemed to help them understand it. Have a look for that if you're interested in how it all works.
@StarZone1 ahah you did and that person was me. The economic part of the plan is understood. I was asking why he wanted all that money, but I´ve been told it´s basically for his retirement plan. He wants as much as he can get so he can live a long life and not have to worry about money and work. And don´t we all?
Nov 12, 2023 4:23 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to Dan_ALves

@Dan_ALves in cid pov he simply told them this knolwedge and they went to make millions of it without giving him a bit.

and he want money for simple reasons, he plan to live 300 years and comfortably at that so he obviously need money for it.
also he often showcase greediness.
spiritual successor of lord rothchild.
Nov 12, 2023 7:40 AM
May 2022
Reply to Cielord
@Dan_ALves in cid pov he simply told them this knolwedge and they went to make millions of it without giving him a bit.

and he want money for simple reasons, he plan to live 300 years and comfortably at that so he obviously need money for it.
also he often showcase greediness.
@Cielord So in his way of thinking, it´s his knowledge, so everything that is achieved with his knowledge belongs to him, is that it?
Nov 12, 2023 11:32 AM
Jun 2017
ShiroHachi said:

Damn thanks for the clarification, i didn't know he didn't know that he's the real owner of Mitsugoshi, i thought he was going as John Smith for the fun/drama/roleplay/chunibyou-ing

However i had some hope that by now he'd realized he doesn't only face mere bandits. I mean its pretty obvious the pope in the sanctuary wasn't a bandit wasn't it?
Nov 12, 2023 12:35 PM
Oct 2015
Synnll said:
ShiroHachi said:

Damn thanks for the clarification, i didn't know he didn't know that he's the real owner of Mitsugoshi, i thought he was going as John Smith for the fun/drama/roleplay/chunibyou-ing

However i had some hope that by now he'd realized he doesn't only face mere bandits. I mean its pretty obvious the pope in the sanctuary wasn't a bandit wasn't it?

he knew that baldy was a bad guy from random culr/organization, he just didn't know he was from the Diabolos Cult
Nov 12, 2023 12:42 PM
Oct 2015
Dan_ALves said:
@Cielord So in his way of thinking, it´s his knowledge, so everything that is achieved with his knowledge belongs to him, is that it?

what he was thinking wasn't that bad, just "bruh I just said random things at the time and they became that successful? wtf" kind of feeling, also the reason he gave them that knowledge was simply because he wanted to look cool in front of them, as if he was an all-knowing genius
Nov 12, 2023 2:04 PM
May 2022
Reply to ShiroHachi
Dan_ALves said:

what he was thinking wasn't that bad, just "bruh I just said random things at the time and they became that successful? wtf" kind of feeling, also the reason he gave them that knowledge was simply because he wanted to look cool in front of them, as if he was an all-knowing genius
@ShiroHachi It´s an ego thing. He´s supposed to be the all-knowing, all-powerful and they went and ruined it a bit for him.
Nov 12, 2023 9:50 PM

Jan 2021
Reply to Dan_ALves
@Dan_ALves he shared this knowledge with them and he see it like that. that he think that he deserve some of the share of the profits the girls
got isn't that wild. if you want to argue to that it's still dishonorable or something that is moral/ethic debate which i don't really wanna get into.

also his emotions toward it boil down to simple envy or annoyance.
spiritual successor of lord rothchild.
Nov 23, 2023 7:47 PM

Mar 2021
Don't get me wrong I truly think The Eminence in Shadow is extremely entertaining to watch and I don't doubt there are obvious inconsistencies between the source material and the Anime adaptation. Taking the Anime at face value and the fact the Light Novel is still on-going, it would be extremely premature to assume anything about what is actually really going on in this story.

There is too much that is unexplained and the fact that the protagonist made up the entire story about the cult of diablos and then it's existence suddenly becomes reality is suspicious at best.

Though I have this strange feeling of how the entire story could eventually end. Just picture this for a moment, Cid Kagenou sitting in a mental institution in front of a TV watching some generic Isekai Anime while lightly mumbling over and over again repeating "I am atomic". Basically the entire story could likely be chalked up to be just a figment of Cid Kagenou's imagination. The fact that Cid Kagenou is basically psychotic and a textbook sociopath is all the more believable that this could be the case. Also the OP between the 1st season and 2nd season always shows Cid as a kid sitting in front of a TV.
ColourWheelNov 23, 2023 7:58 PM
Nov 29, 2023 1:19 PM

May 2010
That he's still oblivious to everything is what's making me lose interest. it's just cringy comedy now. He's just an oblivious side char. "ignorance in shadow" is more like it.
Nov 30, 2023 3:26 AM
Apr 2017
Reply to ColourWheel
Don't get me wrong I truly think The Eminence in Shadow is extremely entertaining to watch and I don't doubt there are obvious inconsistencies between the source material and the Anime adaptation. Taking the Anime at face value and the fact the Light Novel is still on-going, it would be extremely premature to assume anything about what is actually really going on in this story.

There is too much that is unexplained and the fact that the protagonist made up the entire story about the cult of diablos and then it's existence suddenly becomes reality is suspicious at best.

Though I have this strange feeling of how the entire story could eventually end. Just picture this for a moment, Cid Kagenou sitting in a mental institution in front of a TV watching some generic Isekai Anime while lightly mumbling over and over again repeating "I am atomic". Basically the entire story could likely be chalked up to be just a figment of Cid Kagenou's imagination. The fact that Cid Kagenou is basically psychotic and a textbook sociopath is all the more believable that this could be the case. Also the OP between the 1st season and 2nd season always shows Cid as a kid sitting in front of a TV.
ColourWheel said:

Not exactly. As usual Cid gives vague explanations. Everyone else fills in the blanks. It's the same with his so-called "knowledge". It's not like he really in-detailed mentioned how to build anything.

It's the same with things like predicting your future. If you give a vague answer to a room of people you actually have a high chance of getting a lot of it "right".
Nov 30, 2023 3:55 AM

Mar 2021
Reply to remechan
ColourWheel said:

Not exactly. As usual Cid gives vague explanations. Everyone else fills in the blanks. It's the same with his so-called "knowledge". It's not like he really in-detailed mentioned how to build anything.

It's the same with things like predicting your future. If you give a vague answer to a room of people you actually have a high chance of getting a lot of it "right".
@remechan

Yeah, but for everything to be coincidently right or for everything that happens always unfold perfectly and just works out is too idealistic for an Anime that tries to take itself this seriously. I am not trying to claim I know anything for a fact but it feels to me like the Author wanted to make a serious story only to realize how cringe their creation turned out. But since it became a success and there was a demand for it, the Author just keep the story going but toned down the seriousness to the point they started giving characters names like "Ketsuhat" aka "Perv Asshat".

I still wouldn't rule out when the day comes and the Author gets tired of their own creation they might just end things with Cid sitting in some mental institution watching some generic Isekai Anime playing on a TV. Where everything that has happened previously in the entire series ends up being just a figment of Cid's imagination. Not only would this type of conclusion to the story be fitting but it would also make everything make sense in the end. Sure it might be a lazy way for the story to end but still fitting.

Also how would you explain away Cid's "Eminence in Shadow Collection" from the 4th episode of the 1st season where he has "French" wine glasses and a vintage bottle of wine he claims is "French" too (one would assume they are made in France without any other explanation). The painting he put on his bedroom wall was clearly a famous Vincent Van Gogh painting too. Did these random items get isekaied as well? It's also stated Cid bought those items with "Zeni" which is the "Other World's" currency there. So where did he buy them from and from whom?
ColourWheelNov 30, 2023 9:52 PM
Nov 30, 2023 11:51 AM
Jun 2019
ColourWheel said:

Bro. no way... I had the exact same thoughts about the ending while watching today's episode. That it's all his imagination....
Nov 30, 2023 10:31 PM

Mar 2021
Reply to RIRafi
ColourWheel said:

Bro. no way... I had the exact same thoughts about the ending while watching today's episode. That it's all his imagination....
RIRafi said:

Without the Author giving out more context about everything unexplained being left in complete ambiguity anyone could pull anything out of their ass to explain misunderstandings about the plot or Cid.

People might not like the conclusion I came up with, even before I finished watching the 1st season, but everything to me seems to point to the entire story just being a complete fantasy inside Cid's mind.

Maybe I went a little further in suggestion he could be in a mental institution as well just sitting in front of a TV watching Anime, but it would perfectly fit the whole theme that features Cid in front of a TV in the OP in season 1 and 2. All the more the fact that no doubt Cid is completely psychotic and undoubtedly a complete sociopath. It would totally make sense in reality he is in a mental institution playing this fantasy in his mind like it's a TV show. The series features Cid's alter ego as an over powered vigilante without a cause other than for the sake of being one. Cid's life goals amount to videogame achievements in this fantasy world and basically plays out every scenario he is in like he is actually playing one. Even the ending of the 1st Season after he is done playing the piano he says "Yeah, I think I will do it like that... Next time.", as if everything that happened in the story hasn't even unfolded yet. As if he is planning to play thing out the way the Audience has just sat through watching and experienced.
Dec 1, 2023 1:08 AM
May 2021
ShiroHachi said:

It's so simple to understand lol. Those who are complaining are the ones who don't pay much attention
Dec 1, 2023 1:09 AM
May 2021
ShiroHachi said:

It's so simple to understand lol. Those who are complaining are the ones who don't pay much attention

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2023

312 by kyled00m »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2023

161 by nanajp »»
May 8, 5:46 PM

Poll: » Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2023

93 by nanajp »»
May 8, 5:45 PM

Poll: » Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 29, 2023

125 by nanajp »»

Poll: » Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 22, 2023

217 by nanajp »»

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.