Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (30) « First ... « 28 29 [30]
Apr 8, 5:35 PM
Jun 2023
peak anime right here
Apr 9, 10:29 PM
Apr 2022
boring ahh ending
Apr 13, 10:47 AM

Jun 2016
A great ending all in all.

I was a bit sad to see all the characters die during the credits, but at least the surviving ones did live a happy life as Eren wished. A happy life plagued with regrets, traumas and grieve that is. And 80% of humanity died so that the rest could... continue killing each other apparently.
Oh and, well, Yelena was right.

A pretty depressing, yet great ending for the masterpiece of the last decade. Ah, I'll miss this show !
Apr 13, 6:54 PM
Jan 2021
The final chapter was a really satisfying ending to end this great show but falls short some other elements, from info dumping that was pulled out of nowhere, it would've been better if the ending was somewhat an open ending, we already somewhat understand eren and I feel there was no need to over examine his actions, though there was still a lot of great moments so all in all it's a flawed ending but a satisfying one nonetheless.
Apr 19, 12:45 AM

Jun 2015
I feel mocked. I can't believe this bitch of all people survived.
Read Toriko!
5 hours ago
Oct 2019
Splendid adaptation to its end.
1 hour ago

Jan 2022
I'm sorry but Armin getting gagged was kinda funny. It was cool to see the past and present titans fighting against each other and in the end helping each other out.

Zeke is right though...in the grand scheme of things, we only exist to multiply. It's a sad reality.

Its interesting that the leaf changed into a ball in Zeke's perspective.

Annie comes in and swoops Armin off his feet, so cute.

I'm glad Levi was finally able to kill Zeke. Zeke looked so excited to see Levi lol

I wasn't expecting Eren to admit his feelings for Mikasa, ugh if only he did something about that.

Pieck looked completely different after not being the cart titan. I mean everyone else also looks healthier

Everyone helped in humanitarian aid, that's hilarious.

Damn, I can't believe I bawled my eyes out for the majority of this. I wasn't expecting everyone to return back to human form and that shit hurted.

*****So did Misaka and Jean get married and have a kid? Also what was the significance behind the kid with the dog at the end?*****

Something I appreciated was the fact that the giant titan's eyes continued to close as the rumbling continued.

The soundtrack, animation, and storyline were phenomenal. This was truly a beautiful anime. I don't think any newer anime/manga will be able to top this story.

Now that being said, how can I get rid of this empty feeling?
This never updates so that's cool
Pages (30) « First ... « 28 29 [30]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season - Kanketsu-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 3, 2023

1047 by cooldogmom »»
3 hours ago

» Why is this so ugly??? ( 1 2 )

kizumi91 - Nov 5, 2023

60 by Akuya »»
Yesterday, 7:19 AM

» ending (spoiler) ( 1 2 3 )

leyaf - Apr 2

101 by eslam722 »»
Apr 15, 6:02 AM

» What would the characters favorite anime be?

TASM18 - Apr 5

25 by kush_void »»
Apr 7, 6:13 PM

» about episodic version of final chapters

taru_otaku - Nov 19, 2023

8 by Adrena »»
Apr 5, 7:04 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.