Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 30, 2023 2:05 PM

Aug 2019
mc downloads an app used to hook up and she knew it as she questioned if people look for friendships there as well after the teacher contacted her but then she gets surprised the teacher wanted sex :D?
also thats the thirstiest character ive ever seen.
*casual chatting about books they like to read*
then "let me fuck you" :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 8, 3:53 AM
Oct 2019
TL;DR I didn't see the synopsis and I am shocked

So I went into this completely blind, I didn't read the synopsis or anything.
When Aya (MC) said she's 16 I was like 'okay she's trying to make some online friends'
Then, when she questioned the fact that 'there are also people who are just looking to make friends'
I realised
That this story would be based off of a very controversial and distressing topic.
Also i'm worried to see how this would be handled in a manga with a seemingly cute art-style, would the presentation diminish the gravity of the situation? or would it act as juxtaposition to show the power dynamics in play?

First look at the teacher,,, and things realllly aren't looking good (ಠ_ಠ)
Immediately we can see that she has ill intentions and that she is very aware that her way of thinking is wrong, but she has no shame. Without shame, there is no limit to what someone could do because nothing would be stopping them.

One thing though, is that I really didn't expect Aya to disagree after she decided to visit the address. That caught me off guard. Really really didn't expect for Aya to call the teacher a coward. Out of all the things that she could've said, never once would I have thought that would even be a possibility.
But from this chapter, I am safe to assume that the author is not condoning but instead condemning these topics? I pray that that's the case, if not,
I need to burn my macbook.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Warikitta Kankei desukara. Chapter 21 Discussion

HiljainenSipuli - Oct 30, 2023

1 by Haunt88 »»
Jul 19, 1:38 AM

Poll: » Warikitta Kankei desukara. Chapter 8 Discussion

2 by TimeFliesAway »»
Jun 11, 6:31 AM

Poll: » Warikitta Kankei desukara. Chapter 6 Discussion

1 by TimeFliesAway »»
Jun 5, 6:13 PM

Poll: » Warikitta Kankei desukara. Chapter 20 Discussion

TechOtaku - Aug 11, 2021

5 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Oct 30, 2023 4:25 PM

Poll: » Warikitta Kankei desukara. Chapter 19 Discussion

0 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Oct 30, 2023 4:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.