Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 15, 2023 4:33 PM
Nov 2020
Title. I haven't seen a single episode of any Beyblade anime before - at least to my memory. Can this be my first one or does it assume you know the rules or plots of the previous series?
Thanks in advance.
Oct 15, 2023 5:18 PM
Dec 2019
Yes. But it’s encouraged you check out the original trilogy, metal, and burst. If this is your first series and you never played with beyblades back in the day, I personally would say this isn’t for you. However it’s just encouraged so you do you, get the best enjoyment however you see fit.

Beybalde
Beyblade v force
Beyblade g revolution (best one of the original trilogy)
Beyblade metal fusion (the iconic and best one of the metal series)
Beyblade metal masters
Beyblade metal fury
Beyblade burst
Beyblade burst evolution
Beyblade burst turbo (the best one of the burst series)
Beyblade burst rise (skip it, for the love of god, skip it, thank me later )
Beyblade burst surge
Beyblade burst quaddrive/quadstrike

I recommend saving beyblade x for later but
Anyone of those would be better to start with, specifically the first 10, also that’s the watch order. Also you can start anywhere really, they all cover their own story not tied to anything specific.

X assumes you know but I’m sure they’ll have a spot open
INTJ_RenOct 15, 2023 5:28 PM
Oct 15, 2023 5:28 PM
Jun 2022
INTJ_Ren said:
Yes. Its encouraged you Check out the original trilogy, metal, and burst. If this is your first series and you never played with beybaldes back in the day, this isn’t for you. However it’s just encouraged so you do you, get the best enjoyment whoever you see fit.

Beybalde
Beyblade v force
Beyblade g revolution
Beyblade metal fusion
Beyblade metal masters
Beyblade metal fury
Beyblade burst
Beyblade burst evolution
Beyblade burst turbo (the best one)
Beyblade burst rise (can skip if you want )
Beyblade burst surge
Beyblade burst quad drive/quadstrike

Anyone of those would be better to start with, specifically the first 10, but that’s the watch order

wtf are you saying.
beyblade X's manga is my first beyblade and I enjoy it a lot. the anime too btw, love it even if I didn't get why they added a dragon at the beginning of ep1
Oct 15, 2023 5:31 PM
Dec 2019
IchiuzYluu_ said:
INTJ_Ren said:
Yes. Its encouraged you Check out the original trilogy, metal, and burst. If this is your first series and you never played with beybaldes back in the day, this isn’t for you. However it’s just encouraged so you do you, get the best enjoyment whoever you see fit.

Beybalde
Beyblade v force
Beyblade g revolution
Beyblade metal fusion
Beyblade metal masters
Beyblade metal fury
Beyblade burst
Beyblade burst evolution
Beyblade burst surge

Anyone of those would be better to start with, specifically the first 10, but that’s the watch order

wtf are you saying.
beyblade X's manga is my first beyblade and I enjoy it a lot. the anime too btw, love it even if I didn't get why they added a dragon at the beginning of ep1

If you read you would know wtf I’m saying. Also that’s cool but we’re talking about the anime. I don’t know either but it looks good so far.
Oct 15, 2023 5:34 PM
Jun 2022
INTJ_Ren said:
IchiuzYluu_ said:

wtf are you saying.

If you read you would know wtf I’m saying. Also that’s cool but we’re talking about the anime. I don’t know either but it looks good so far.

but I was also talking about anime?
it's not like it was literally writen "the anime too, even thought I didn't get why they added a dragon at the beginning of ep1"
Oct 15, 2023 5:40 PM
Dec 2019
IchiuzYluu_ said:
INTJ_Ren said:

but I was also talking about anime?
it's not like it was literally writen "the anime too, even thought I didn't get why they added a dragon at the beginning of ep1"

I don’t get that either. Also the manga was your main point in all that, I was just saying if X is his first series, he should go watch something that would definitely hook him to the the beybalde anime given how short x is and how great most of its predecessors were.
Oct 15, 2023 5:43 PM
Jan 2019
meaningless discussion hahah
Oct 15, 2023 6:01 PM
Nov 2020
to be quite honest my main point was "does this include story details presented in the previous BB anime?". I don't really care if the older ones are better, they're all long, I've been eyeing this one cause it's releasing right now and it's 1 episode a week.
Oct 15, 2023 8:06 PM
Dec 2019
If that’s the case then this thread is stupid. First and foremost no one can tell you what you asked initially, second your point is stupid because if you actually just did a quick google search you’d find your answer which is no. It’s beyblade, if you seen one you practically seen em’all but some do it better than others even if they are long. The simple answer watch and find out or was that too hard?
Oct 16, 2023 9:30 AM

Oct 2011
you can watch this Beyblade series.as your first. you don't have to see the previous series. ( Watched all Beyblade series)
Oct 16, 2023 1:41 PM
Aug 2020
As someone that pretty much as watched all of beyblade I watched x thought it was pretty great but personally think beyblade burst is a better point to start at
Oct 16, 2023 5:10 PM
Jul 2016
GoatChan said:
Title. I haven't seen a single episode of any Beyblade anime before - at least to my memory. Can this be my first one or does it assume you know the rules or plots of the previous series?
Thanks in advance.

Yep you can start with it since it isn’t tied to previous series in any ways especially previous characters.
Oct 17, 2023 8:14 AM
Dec 2021
Yeah it’s standalone.
Oct 19, 2023 6:39 PM
Nov 2011
Reply to IchiuzYluu_
INTJ_Ren said:

Beybalde
Beyblade v force
Beyblade g revolution
Beyblade metal fusion
Beyblade metal masters
Beyblade metal fury
Beyblade burst
Beyblade burst evolution
Beyblade burst surge

wtf are you saying.
@IchiuzYluu_ Honestly much like gundam you can start anywhere, The original trilogy is good starting point but metal to burst was real hit or miss.
Oct 19, 2023 7:59 PM

Jan 2021
Nah Metal was peak Beyblade
Oct 26, 2023 5:59 AM

Aug 2012
Yes you can start with this, no need to watch the 10000 seasons before.
I believe this is the 4th beyblade series

More topics from this board

Poll: » Beyblade X Episode 28 Discussion

AnimeSrk - Yesterday

1 by phantomfandom »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Beyblade X Episode 27 Discussion

AnimeSrk - Apr 18

1 by phantomfandom »»
Apr 18, 2:12 AM

Poll: » Beyblade X Episode 26 Discussion

AnimeSrk - Apr 11

3 by hi777 »»
Apr 12, 3:43 AM

Poll: » Beyblade X Episode 25 Discussion

AnimeSrk - Apr 9

4 by CrunchyCrobat »»
Apr 9, 8:57 PM

Poll: » Beyblade X Episode 24 Discussion

AnimeSrk - Mar 29

3 by DazeFire »»
Mar 30, 7:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.