Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Laid-Back Camp
Available on Manga Store
New
Oct 2, 2023 3:05 PM
Sep 2022
Yuru camp is one of those special SOL animes that makes you feel something, thanks to the beautiful iyashikei genre
But unfortunately the trailer for season 3 i felt nothing and the new character designs look so... off, I know its trying to look more like the manga but IMO that art style fits better in manga form and looks weird animated which is why I think the old anime designs are built different
I have doubts 8bit will give us the feels of season 1 and 2 C-station gave us
Oct 2, 2023 3:34 PM
Jul 2022
Not sure how much overlap there will be, if any, with those who worked on Encouragememt of Climb from 8-bit, but I've also thoroughly enjoyed that series so I think even though the art style change might throw some people off, I'm still going to trust they can give us a worthy season 3.
Oct 2, 2023 4:35 PM
Degenerate Queen

Jan 2022
You know, I really like unique looking anime, especially in this day and age, but I am not loving the new style at all. Hopefully it looks better when it starts airing, but it kinda bums me out considering I really liked the art style of the anime.
Oct 2, 2023 11:30 PM
Jul 2020
Mr_Sai said:
Yuru camp is one of those special SOL animes that makes you feel something, thanks to the beautiful iyashikei genre
But unfortunately the trailer for season 3 i felt nothing and the new character designs look so... off, I know its trying to look more like the manga but IMO that art style fits better in manga form and looks weird animated which is why I think the old anime designs are built different

keep your doubts to yourself bruh

what is even the point of this thread.
you don't have friends to cry to so you take to MAL to cry about it

if you don't like it don't watch it. the season's not even out yet and you're complaining
Oct 3, 2023 12:58 AM
Sep 2022
yuru camp season 2 has such a high standard so can u really blame us for being disappointed that we didn't get that same quality from the previous seasons 😐
Oct 3, 2023 1:37 AM

May 2021
Yeah man I can feel you, it's the same for me. When I know that their design is different, something is a bit off. Though we can't really judge only from the trailer. I also hope it will be good.
Hello everyone, i like Slice of Life and CGDCT (Cute Girls Doing Cute Thing) anime.
I'm also like to make a lot of friends online, so feel free to add me as a friend or invite me to a club :)

Oct 3, 2023 7:10 AM
Nov 2021
yea i watched trailer and the new art style needs some time to like it the last was much better
Oct 3, 2023 1:25 PM
Jul 2020
SATAN19 said:
Mr_Sai said:

if you don't like it don't watch it. the season's not even out yet and you're complaining

Just more toxic MAL garbage tbh.

It’s usually best just to avoid the forums here in general because of this.

If you think it’s bad now, wait until the show is actually airing and people like OP have a hissy fit over every little perceived error.
Oct 3, 2023 6:14 PM
May 2023
honestly im just happy and greatfull that we got season three of the anime
Oct 4, 2023 12:15 AM
Degenerate Queen

Jan 2022
SATAN19 said:
Mr_Sai said:

Why are YOU complaining? No friends to cry to about this? What a hypocrite.
Oct 4, 2023 12:22 AM
Jul 2020
ErogakiPatches said:
SATAN19 said:

why YOU complaining about my complaining? what a hypocrite.

we can do this all day lol
Oct 4, 2023 2:08 AM
Degenerate Queen

Jan 2022
SATAN19 said:
ErogakiPatches said:

Not quite. I am fine with any kind of complaining, complaints, or criticism of any kind of media, person, place, thing, etc. You are the one who is not fine with any of this, I am.

I welcome discourse and criticism from anyone for anything, so long as it is actually ones of merit or allows for discussion on it. You do not like any complaints and the fact that you cannot see what a hypocrite you are is hilarious as well as pitiful.
Oct 4, 2023 2:27 AM
Jul 2020
ErogakiPatches said:
SATAN19 said:

Not quite. I am fine with any kind of complaining, complaints, or criticism of any kind of media, person, place, thing, etc. You are the one who is not fine with any of this, I am.

I welcome discourse and criticism from anyone for anything, so long as it is actually ones of merit or allows for discussion on it. You do not like any complaints and the fact that you cannot see what a hypocrite you are is hilarious as well as pitiful.

good for you bruh
keep living is this toxicity of complaints and arguments and criticisms
surely someone from the industry looks at these and uses your criticisms to improvise

keep it up
Oct 4, 2023 5:56 AM
Jul 2022
Am I the only one that actually likes the new art style? I don't think it's bad at all.
Oct 4, 2023 11:48 AM
Degenerate Queen

Jan 2022
SATAN19 said:
ErogakiPatches said:

good for you bruh
keep living is this toxicity of complaints and arguments and criticisms
surely someone from the industry looks at these and uses your criticisms to improvise

keep it up

You are the only one who is being toxic here. And if someone from the industry DOES see these, what then? And if they do not, what then?

Very much love how you changed your tactics when you realized I did not care about criticism or complaints. I suggest you start to learn to take criticism well or your life will be miserable.

Good day.
Oct 4, 2023 12:00 PM

Jan 2013
Honestly, the art seems completely fine, just a bit different. The PV is kind of lackluster, but it's just a teaser, stop overreacting.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Oct 4, 2023 1:43 PM
Sep 2022
the most important think to make right in an iyashikei is the vibe, the music, the animation and art style
8bit made a iyashikei Simular to yuru camp called yama no susume
i think it was alright its a B tier iyashikei
but yuru camp is in the S+ tier along side non non biyori, teasing Master Takagi-san and the helpful fox senko-san. i dont want yuru camp to fall down to the B tiers
Apr 12, 8:14 AM
Aug 2020
The character designs and animation is fine, its the backgrounds and compositing that throws me off. Some shots look fine, but others are pretty rough. The use of real life photos is extremely obvious. Photos can be used to great effect when you have someone good with filters and editing to make them fit with the characters, but the elements of photos that they use clash with each other a lot, and the compositing is pretty mediocre in some cuts which makes the characters feel like they don't beloing with the backgrounds even more.
Apr 12, 12:37 PM
Aug 2022
if you don't like it don't watch it it's not rocket science
Apr 18, 8:09 PM

May 2021
I'm surprised no one's ever made a forum talking about how they mispronounce Nadeshiko & Rin's names in the English dub.
Apr 18, 9:39 PM
Mar 2020
Nah you're overthinking it
The new art style is cute, everything else is still as good as s1&2 maybe even better
Ofc nothing is gonna top s2's opening & closing
but the op and ed this season is really good too for general anime standards
Apr 20, 7:00 AM
May 2017
Mr_Sai said:

these mf will just saying anything if you dont like it just dont watch it dont think too hard lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 3 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 25

55 by hammam_JO_1997 »»
Yesterday, 2:59 PM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 3 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 18

68 by white_scooter »»
Apr 27, 11:21 AM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 3 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 4

126 by ProofByColor »»
Apr 23, 4:33 PM

» Do no companies license this in Asia?

RealNath - Apr 20

3 by Masshiroi »»
Apr 21, 11:03 AM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 3 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 11

71 by KANLen09 »»
Apr 20, 10:47 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.