Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 28, 2023 3:11 PM
Aug 2021
Why id Gojo’s hair in this season completely white, while in the other seasons and mostly on JJK 0 his hair was kind of purplish?
Sep 28, 2023 3:20 PM
Dec 2022
Joche1 said:
Why id Gojo’s hair in this season completely white, while in the other seasons and mostly on JJK 0 his hair was kind of purplish?

i think it’s mainly because of the art stylistic changes, his hair was very detailed in the last season as well as everything else. Now in this season everything is less detailed and more fluid meaning his hair would become less detailed too
Sep 28, 2023 3:29 PM
Jun 2023
Joche1 said:

Probably just beacuse of the artstyle change, the uniform also had a purpulish color to it, bcz of simpler designs, that is no longer there so they can make the animation smoother and more "free".
Sep 28, 2023 3:33 PM

Nov 2021
There is nothing in this season that is less detailed or whatever the other person said. Rather, it is more accurate because Gojo's hair is white (snow white).

(Desktop mode) ⬇️

Watching this season

My Anime list

Comment
Sep 28, 2023 4:06 PM
Jan 2021
itsrj20 said:
There is nothing in this season that is less detailed or whatever the other person said. Rather, it is more accurate because Gojo's hair is white (snow white).

accurate and detailed are two different things. S1 made Gojo more detailed and beautiful than the manga did as well as giving a hint of purple to his hair. It's undoubtedly less detailed now, S1 went crazy with their detailing whenever there wasn't action scenes (which again is why this person said this season is more fluid while the other was more detailed)
Sep 28, 2023 9:40 PM

Nov 2021
SoulessAnime said:
itsrj20 said:

accurate and detailed are two different things.

Nobody said it's the same thing. The two lines are different. In the 2nd line, I'm talking about season 2 being more accurate with the white hair thing and not comparing it with whatever he said.

SoulessAnime said:
S1 made Gojo more detailed and beautiful than the manga did as well as giving a hint of purple to his hair.

Detailing ≠ changing hair colours or making a character more beautiful than manga. They just did it for fan service and popularity, like using budget on Gojo's eyes and making him more handsome etc.

SoulessAnime said:
It's undoubtedly less detailed now, S1 went crazy with their detailing whenever there wasn't action scenes (which again is why this person said this season is more fluid while the other was more detailed)

Yeah, the fluid part is correct, but the topic was about Gojo's hair colour, which is due to the change in art style and animation, and not because they decided to not make it more detailed.

Let's say, you're creating a character's face, and the amount of detail you add will make the character stand out, but that doesn't mean you need to change its basic features (Colour, hair, eyes, face, structure, etc.) It comes down not to the details, but more to the change in art style. The new style doesn't require the unnecessary changes, which you guys are describing as "less and more detailing."
itsrj20Sep 28, 2023 9:50 PM

(Desktop mode) ⬇️

Watching this season

My Anime list

Comment
Sep 28, 2023 10:13 PM
Jan 2021
itsrj20 said:
SoulessAnime said:

accurate and detailed are two different things.

Nobody said it's the same thing. The two lines are different. In the 2nd line, I'm talking about season 2 being more accurate with the white hair thing and not comparing it with whatever he said.

SoulessAnime said:
S1 made Gojo more detailed and beautiful than the manga did as well as giving a hint of purple to his hair.

Detailing ≠ changing hair colours or making a character more beautiful than manga. They just did it for fan service and popularity, like using budget on Gojo's eyes and making him more handsome etc.

SoulessAnime said:
It's undoubtedly less detailed now, S1 went crazy with their detailing whenever there wasn't action scenes (which again is why this person said this season is more fluid while the other was more detailed)

Yeah, the fluid part is correct, but the topic was about Gojo's hair colour, which is due to the change in art style and animation, and not because they decided to not make it more detailed.

Let's say, you're creating a character's face, and the amount of detail you add will make the character stand out, but that doesn't mean you need to change its basic features (Colour, hair, eyes, face, structure, etc.) It comes down not to the details, but more to the change in art style. The new style doesn't require the unnecessary changes, which you guys are describing as "less and more detailing."

I wasn't responding to disprove that Gojo's hair is white, his hair is white. You were defaming the statement of the guy who said S1 was more detailed so I was making it clear that guy was right about that.
Obviously the purple is just a styling choice, no one disagrees about that
Sep 28, 2023 10:28 PM

Nov 2021
SoulessAnime said:
itsrj20 said:

I wasn't responding to disprove that Gojo's hair is white, his hair is white. You were defaming the statement of the guy who said S1 was more detailed so I was making it clear that guy was right about that.
Obviously the purple is just a styling choice, no one disagrees about that

No, not defaming, just saying that the reason he gave for having white hair this season was not "less detailing." Maybe some confusion. LOL.

(Desktop mode) ⬇️

Watching this season

My Anime list

Comment
Sep 29, 2023 8:25 PM
May 2021
my dumbass didn't even notice this 💀 i jus enjoy the story

More topics from this board

» What if this anime was animated by ufotable!!! Just imagine the quality 🔥🗿 ( 1 2 )

_SHONENLOVER_ - May 13

57 by ZXEAN »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

IzanaSolos - Nov 16, 2023

612 by Vendy13 »»
May 14, 9:47 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Pre_Yum - Jul 27, 2023

486 by thatlittlefox »»
May 14, 5:29 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Pre_Yum - Nov 30, 2023

394 by LeonhartAugust »»
May 13, 3:07 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Pre_Yum - Dec 28, 2023

541 by joder21 »»
May 13, 9:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.