Forum Settings
Forums
Bungo Stray Dogs
Available on Manga Store
New
Sep 15, 2023 6:49 PM

Dec 2020
bringing this up again, it seems like we are at the peak/reaching the peak of another major arc and im really wondering how much longer this series has left?

the chapters have been way shorter recently, and the anime is even going to pass the manga in terms of story. i feel like once mangakas start dipping down in the page numbers, we might be reaching the end?

not that i want bsd to end anytime soon im just wondering if this might be one of the last major arcs, or if anything has been said about it ...
Sep 15, 2023 8:52 PM
Mar 2022
subahokke said:
bringing this up again, it seems like we are at the peak/reaching the peak of another major arc and im really wondering how much longer this series has left?

the chapters have been way shorter recently, and the anime is even going to pass the manga in terms of story. i feel like once mangakas start dipping down in the page numbers, we might be reaching the end?

not that i want bsd to end anytime soon im just wondering if this might be one of the last major arcs, or if anything has been said about it ...

Its not ending .....first of all this arc will end in a cliffhanger...next season will be the finale hopefully..

plus there will be one more season of the promise aucktagawa made to kill atsushi in 6 months.

We dont know what the actual fate of dazai and chuyya is....probable will never be revealed

plus I think I heard a movie may come too.

I dont want BSD to end and honestly they can keep on going forever since all major characters are alive(plot armour lol)

mangaka - i dont know much but i think he is in good health unlike black clover and mha one...so he can definitely keep going
Sep 15, 2023 9:16 PM
Aug 2021
I’m pretty sure Asagiri mentioned that he wants to do at least one more major arc focused on Agatha Christie and the watchtower as the antagonists (she showed up briefly before) so honestly we probs have another decade left lol i think chapter 110 being so short was a strategic move so that a majority of the 11th episode would be unreleased manga chapters but it is annoying when there’s the occasional half chapter. Honestly as much as I love bsd, I think I would rather see it end soon than have to sit through more painful years of constant monthly cliffhangers lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 1 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Mar 8, 2014

8 by Gar1pb1r1nsan »»
Apr 19, 3:23 AM

» Soukoku will live

NitroAdam - Apr 5

2 by ihateredhead »»
Apr 16, 4:07 AM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 114 Discussion

CQLLIST - Apr 3

9 by Esu_Kei »»
Apr 8, 2:00 AM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 113 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Mar 3

7 by Charli-theooooo »»
Mar 25, 7:58 PM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 112 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Feb 1

8 by CQLLIST »»
Mar 3, 4:01 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.