Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Tsubasa Omnibus
Available on Manga Store
New
How many times have you watched this?
May 25, 2010 3:42 AM

Jun 2009
0 is NOT an option. If it is 0 for you, you must watch it NOW and change that.

Everytime I even THINK about Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, I have to watch the OVAs again.

For me, I've definitely lost count. I put this on my ipod, and on many countless nights I watch it in my bed before going to sleep.

Please only express your love for the story here. No hate comments please.
Sprite_CokeMay 25, 2010 4:10 PM
Jul 9, 2010 8:13 AM
Feb 2010
Sprite_Coke said:

Everytime I even THINK about Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, I have to watch the OVAs again.

Same here, I keep going through phases of obsessing over it too hence why I respect it as my favourite.

I've since it four times I believe, the last time I watched it was back in March. I'm going to watch it again shortly, once I refinish the first and second season of the Anime.
Oct 15, 2010 12:00 AM

May 2010
I only just saw it but I am oh so in love with it! I'm going to rewatch this one many times. I loved the manga but the anime had been mostly disappointing to me until now. Thank god for this one! It totally redeemed the whole anime for me! :D
Dec 2, 2010 2:22 AM

Jul 2007
Same here. every time im even organizing my anime and i just see the title Tokyo revelations pop up. Suddenly im obsessed with it and end up watching it for like an hr lol.

Seriously this ova has top notch music, top notch animation, and an incredible plot filled with lots of unexpected twists, Studio IG's animation and Yuki Kajuiro's music scores really put this anime over the top for me.

Its a shame the actual series weren't as good.

Thats why i suddenly have the strange erge to go look at the forum, when ive already seen the ova hundred times. I should be doing something else with my time, but no here i am just obsessed over its epicness.

Dec 2, 2010 2:39 AM

May 2010
I watch 5 time and I still like it ^^
Dec 19, 2010 1:38 AM

Jul 2007
hundreds of times :3

saddened that we won't ever see celes and infinity arcs animated...i would watch them hundreds of times too ;__;
Sep 20, 2012 10:21 AM

Aug 2009
I love it so much! Unfortunately I don't really like reading manga so this 3 episode OVA is really my only experience of tsubasa...I watched a few eps of the tv series which seems to be bad by consensus and I agree with that consensus, but this OVA, wowowowow. I wish there was more!
Jun 5, 2013 5:49 PM
Jul 2018
Fai said:
hundreds of times :3

saddened that we won't ever see celes and infinity arcs animated...i would watch them hundreds of times too ;__;

Same here. *sigh*

Maybe, just maybe, they will animate the celes and infinity arcs?
Mar 3, 2019 10:01 AM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
sevenay said:
I love it so much! Unfortunately I don't really like reading manga so this 3 episode OVA is really my only experience of tsubasa...I watched a few eps of the tv series which seems to be bad by consensus and I agree with that consensus, but this OVA, wowowowow. I wish there was more!

Read the manga, its worth reading. And yes, avoid the TV series, its a awful adaptation. Also, Fai and Kurogane are great characters and there’s Tsubasa: Shunraiki.

More topics from this board

» watch order to link tsubasa with xxxholic

kay84 - Jan 8, 2022

5 by VampireLine »»
Feb 8, 10:13 PM

Poll: » Status poll about Tsubasa: Tokyo Revelations

KingSunWukong - Jan 9

3 by MeatBallHead_78 »»
Jan 10, 9:20 AM

Poll: » How would you rate the opening of Tsubasa: Tokyo Revelations ?

KingSunWukong - Dec 14, 2023

0 by KingSunWukong »»
Dec 14, 2023 1:22 AM

» How dark, violent, brutal, bloody, gore, emotional, sad, gritty and mature and cut content are the arcs preceding the "Tokyo Revelations" arc in the manga compared to the animated television series and the "Tokyo Revelations" arc onwards ?

KingSunWukong - Oct 30, 2023

2 by MeatBallHead_78 »»
Nov 2, 2023 6:36 AM

» Reboot?

Yuuki-Manaka - Jul 12, 2021

4 by LordYozefu »»
Aug 8, 2021 11:18 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.