Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Gambling Apocalypse Kaiji
Available on Manga Store
New
Aug 8, 2023 7:20 PM
Jun 2023
The other parts of kaiji should get adapted IMO.
Aug 8, 2023 9:30 PM
Jul 2020
I would kill for them to adapt the rest of Kaiji however i dont see it happening since Madhouse as a studio doesn't really exist anymore and they're notorious for not finishing series. The only hope would be that another studio picks it up but judging how the hype around it died it's pretty unlikely. Would be cool to see the rest animated or even for a studio to restart and finish it with higher quality animation
Aug 8, 2023 9:31 PM
Feb 2019
Very low chances in my opinion but considering the Tonegawa comedy that released some years ago it's more possible than other series. Low chances but a man can only hope. You should try reading the manga tho! I bet it gets really interesting. I will read it too after i finish catching up on Berserk and others.
Aug 8, 2023 10:27 PM
Oct 2022
honestly don't see it happening the next 2 parts are of mahjong iirc and they get extremely boring at times if you don't have a decent enough grasp on the concept of mahjong if you do you're gonna love it if you don't then well...but then again we did get the tonegawa spin off so who knows
Aug 8, 2023 11:51 PM

Mar 2020
KanataX said:
honestly don't see it happening the next 2 parts are of mahjong iirc and they get extremely boring at times if you don't have a decent enough grasp on the concept of mahjong if you do you're gonna love it if you don't then well...but then again we did get the tonegawa spin off so who knows

thats only part 3. I didn't understand shit from the mahjong itself but still liked it very much
Aug 9, 2023 12:01 AM
Nov 2022
Leblunk said:
I would kill for them to adapt the rest of Kaiji however i dont see it happening since Madhouse as a studio doesn't really exist anymore and they're notorious for not finishing series. The only hope would be that another studio picks it up but judging how the hype around it died it's pretty unlikely. Would be cool to see the rest animated or even for a studio to restart and finish it with higher quality animation

Wait… what do you mean Madhouse doesn’t exist anymore?
Aug 9, 2023 12:04 AM
Jul 2020
TheRosenThorne said:
Leblunk said:

Wait… what do you mean Madhouse doesn’t exist anymore?

Nah I was basically saying it like they barely make anything anymore and a lot of their staff ended up at different studios like MAPPA. its sad to see how the great have fallen
Aug 9, 2023 3:45 AM

Apr 2019
KanataX said:

It's not impossible. They adapted Akagi which has more complex mahjong. But still, there are other reasons for which it probably won't get adapted.
Aug 14, 2023 9:42 AM

Sep 2014
I know some parts of the mahjong arc were animated for a gambling machine in japan but it was as 30 second clips as you won in the game.
if you look on youtube you can find some clips.

Edit: link to the 17 steps https://youtu.be/VyU5K-NroKc
Aug 17, 2023 10:31 AM

Jul 2022
I doubt it considering that it focuses on mahjong mostly I think

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaiji Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Exelen - Apr 1, 2008

221 by klukva2077 »»
May 5, 8:01 AM

Poll: » Kaiji Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Dec 25, 2007

76 by DevilsMayMew »»
Apr 1, 2:42 AM

Poll: » Kaiji Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Dec 14, 2007

90 by DevilsMayMew »»
Apr 1, 2:20 AM

Poll: » Kaiji Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Dec 12, 2007

67 by DevilsMayMew »»
Apr 1, 1:57 AM

Poll: » Kaiji Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Dec 8, 2007

125 by DevilsMayMew »»
Mar 30, 12:08 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.