Forum Settings
Forums

Reason for kurisu's change of dress while meeting the younger okabe in the steins gate movie

New
Jul 30, 2023 4:52 AM

Jun 2023
I was kinda confused when kurisu's dress was changed while talking with the younger okabe rintaru in the station while he was distressed about Mayuri in the steins gate movie.
My candies -

Jan 17, 4:08 AM
Dec 2023
This is the best explanation I could find, that makes sense:

"this scene switches perspectives,
Okabe only remembers that day as sunny and rainy, when it wasn't. You see Kurisu as a young girl because that's how he remembers it. Also divergence says he has to meet Kagari there, but since WW3 doesn't happen, there's no Kagari. Thus Kurisu fills that roll."

You noticed the clothes changing but her age also changes.
Jan 17, 6:19 AM

Jun 2023
Reply to bencollinz

Okabe only remembers that day as sunny and rainy, when it wasn't. You see Kurisu as a young girl because that's how he remembers it. Also divergence says he has to meet Kagari there, but since WW3 doesn't happen, there's no Kagari. Thus Kurisu fills that roll."

@bencollinz I see . It's means it was shown from Okabe's perspective right ? Thank you so much man !!!
My candies -

Jan 18, 10:13 AM

May 2016
Reply to bencollinz

bencollinz said:
Also divergence says he has to meet Kagari there, but since WW3 doesn't happen, there's no Kagari. Thus Kurisu fills that roll.

That's not correct. The Steins Gate worldline is unobserved, thus it is not bound by convergence
-
Jan 18, 6:00 PM

Jun 2023
Reply to SciADV_Maniac
bencollinz said:
Also divergence says he has to meet Kagari there, but since WW3 doesn't happen, there's no Kagari. Thus Kurisu fills that roll.

That's not correct. The Steins Gate worldline is unobserved, thus it is not bound by convergence
@SciADV_Maniac oh I see
My candies -

More topics from this board

» Contrary to the popular belief, the Steins;Gate movie is canon (video)

SciADV_Maniac - Apr 21

11 by Spheromancer »»
Apr 25, 6:26 AM

» Canon?

mechian - Nov 7, 2013

13 by SciADV_Maniac »»
Apr 20, 12:56 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate: Fuka Ryouiki no Déjà vu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2013

430 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 20, 2:45 AM

» Should i watch this?

BeanieWaferz - May 29, 2023

38 by Lemonov »»
Aug 26, 2023 10:46 AM

» Couldn't understand a scene

Raajdeep - Jul 30, 2023

14 by PeeBeeBoi »»
Aug 1, 2023 8:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.