Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 16, 2023 4:45 PM

Jan 2012
In which Ryotsu finds a kindred spirited rival Tokyoite and keeps running into him. First during a shrine festival, then at a bathhouse and finally at the dude's sushi restaurant. Wherever they go disaster strikes. The pettiness was off the charts in this one, and I did enjoy the change gag at the end. It's kinda fitting too that I should end my watch of this series with an episode involving a shrine festival, since that's how the ending theme ends too.

But yeah, normally I wouldn't watch 2 episodes in one week like this, but these being the last 2 I figured...why not? As I said back when I started I could only find the first 12 episodes subtitled, sequentially anyway. Episode 24 is there, but I really don't wanna skip any. So sadly this is where my watch of this series will end. At least for now. And you know, I liked what I watched. If I could find episode 13 onward subbed I'd absolutely keep watching. But for now this goes on hold. It was fun while it lasted. Solid 7/10.
Aug 1, 2023 1:52 PM
May 2017
I love ryotsu. But can't find site to watch the anime anywhere with subs or dubs. Can you tell any source much appreciate.

More topics from this board

» Help: Kochikame filler episodes?

JoNuttanon1994 - Feb 10

1 by Kaito_14d »»
Mar 11, 10:51 AM

Poll: » Kochira Katsushikaku Kameari Kouenmae Hashutsujo Episode 99 Discussion

Ranxomare - Feb 29

0 by Ranxomare »»
Feb 29, 1:53 PM

Poll: » Kochira Katsushikaku Kameari Kouenmae Hashutsujo Episode 98 Discussion

Ranxomare - Dec 3, 2023

0 by Ranxomare »»
Dec 3, 2023 1:03 AM

Poll: » Kochira Katsushikaku Kameari Kouenmae Hashutsujo Episode 97 Discussion

Ranxomare - Nov 16, 2023

0 by Ranxomare »»
Nov 16, 2023 2:20 AM

Poll: » Kochira Katsushikaku Kameari Kouenmae Hashutsujo Episode 96 Discussion

Ranxomare - Nov 14, 2023

0 by Ranxomare »»
Nov 14, 2023 9:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.