Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 10, 2023 7:28 AM

Jul 2021
A boy or a girl???? base on the first time Max and the demon lord fight he is obviously a Man. But when he revive I still a assume he is a boy since young boy and girl is sometimes hard to determine especially in anime. But when demon lord transform to buy grocery he is a woman. If he need to transform to disguise he can just transform into a Teen boy or something similar but he choose to transform as a woman?
Jul 10, 2023 8:09 AM
Jul 2022
tbh I have always thought that the Demon lord is female from episode 1 after being revived
Jul 10, 2023 8:16 AM
May 2021
the demon lord was a man before dying and was then reincarnated into the body of a little girl
My 2023 candies:
Jul 10, 2023 8:22 AM

Jun 2016
Haven't read the more recent chapters but to my knowledge they never actually stated what the demon lord is. It came up once but the answer given was inconclusive.
on the first time Max and the demon lord fight he is obviously a Man
Keep in mind that the demon lord is not human so what he looks like in his "true form" isn't much to go by. Iirc. Max was also surprised to learn that some of the other demons he fought back then turned out to be female.
Jul 10, 2023 8:31 AM
Jun 2022
RjtheGreat14 said:
A boy or a girl???? base on the first time Max and the demon lord fight he is obviously a Man. But when he revive I still a assume he is a boy since young boy and girl is sometimes hard to determine especially in anime. But when demon lord transform to buy grocery he is a woman. If he need to transform to disguise he can just transform into a Teen boy or something similar but he choose to transform as a woman?

I believe reincarnated demon lord is "male" as the assistant points out how his private parts are underdeveloped in ep1.

And the reason that demon lord took appearance of a female was because he ended up wearing a schoolgirl uniform.
Jul 10, 2023 9:00 AM

Apr 2021
BassMax said:
RjtheGreat14 said:

I believe reincarnated demon lord is "male" as the assistant points out how his private parts are underdeveloped in ep1.

And the reason that demon lord took appearance of a female was because he ended up wearing a schoolgirl uniform.

This is what I what I was going to say.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series and judge each based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Jul 10, 2023 10:47 AM
May 2023
They are going to bang eventually, aren't they...?
Jul 10, 2023 3:31 PM
May 2023
KennaIsANerd said:
the demon lord was a man before dying and was then reincarnated into the body of a little girl

the demon lord has gone full cycle now. hahaha
Jul 10, 2023 6:35 PM
Nov 2020
demons need not conform to binary gender.
Jul 11, 2023 12:05 PM
Apr 2021
RjtheGreat14 said:

the first demon form is male
the child form is female

he wanted to Reincarnate as soon as possible so im guessing a girls body was faster to generate? (being smaller and lighter)
im also guessing when he took the older girl form it was him just aging his current form instead of taking another one, that would make it more power efficient

also sex doesn't rly matter when a demon lord is more of an entity with power, not a person.
Jul 11, 2023 4:30 PM
Dec 2013
BassMax said:
believe reincarnated demon lord is "male" as the assistant points out how his private parts are underdeveloped in ep1.

It's possible the assistant just didn't realize the change, cause she is a moron after all.
Jul 12, 2023 4:31 AM

Feb 2014
BassMax said:
RjtheGreat14 said:

clitoris is technically undeveloped ochinchin, so s/he could become either way.. though i can't shake off Jahy-sama image after i found out she's voiced by the same seiyuu
Jul 15, 2023 10:33 PM

Nov 2011
Honestly, from what I could see, it was man turning into girl... sorry, I am gonna pass on gender bend, just no way for me
Jul 17, 2023 6:22 PM

Jan 2013
What is this fucking thread. Zenia just wants to dress him like a girl. He's clearly a male, and he shapeshifts into a schoolgirl.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Jul 17, 2023 8:09 PM

Aug 2020
Isnt explicitly stated but Im pretty sure he just reincarnated into a girl. The smol true form is also a girl.
Keep scrolling
Jul 18, 2023 6:20 AM

Feb 2011

The real answer is:

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lv1 Maou to One Room Yuusha Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 7, 2023

60 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 13, 4:23 AM

Poll: » Lv1 Maou to One Room Yuusha Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2023

49 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 13, 3:35 AM

Poll: » Lv1 Maou to One Room Yuusha Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2023

84 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 13, 3:23 AM

Poll: » Lv1 Maou to One Room Yuusha Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2023

65 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 13, 3:02 AM

Poll: » Lv1 Maou to One Room Yuusha Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2023

67 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 12, 9:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.