Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 30, 2023 12:11 AM
Nov 2022
I would be appreciate if you tell me your opinion of this anime.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 30, 2023 12:17 AM
Oct 2018
Yes definitely you must
May 30, 2023 12:19 AM
Nov 2022
Arpit_Patel said:
Yes definitely you must

Thanks, well I guess I will start watching on summer. Since for now I wanna see more opinions
May 30, 2023 12:26 AM
Nov 2019
I personally really disliked the show. lots of plot holes which makes the story less interesting. first episode was good and had my interest but it really didn't do anything impressive afterwards. the manga might be better though.
May 30, 2023 12:29 AM
Mar 2021
I liked it. the character style was pretty and it had some cool story elements. It's a one-time watch ig but it was pretty fun
May 30, 2023 12:31 AM
Nov 2022
Oh well most people suggest not to watch the show since is about fujoshi, so I might as well not watch it. xd
May 30, 2023 12:45 AM
Jul 2022
100% recommend, this shits peak
May 30, 2023 12:47 AM

Mar 2020
boyswhatup said:
Oh well most people suggest not to watch the show since is about fujoshi, so I might as well not watch it. xd

People saying it's fujoshi are like people that claims that any close girl to girl relationship is yuri. While I'm not denying the fact that there are SOME little scenes like that, it's not until S2 that this becomes the main focus of the show. Just watch episode 1, and if it doesn't interest you, drop it. If you only watch according to people's opinion, then I'm afraid you'll miss some potential stuff that might be of your liking.

Only you can save yourself.
I only know what I know, I guess?
Yuri enjoyer and El Cazador de la Bruja fan
May 30, 2023 12:48 AM
Feb 2021
boyswhatup said:

No bro you have to watch it.
Reasons:
1. Good Animation
2. Plot is good
3. The people saying that some gay thing or sth happened or hinted... Bro i didn't actually notice that so far as i knew i thought their bond is brotherhood/friendship
4. The setting is also quite good
5. Their are very few animes who are good (in my opinion) in the genre Vampire/Werewolf/etc and this anime is one of them (in my opinion)

Hope i convinced u before u watch some generic sh*t try this one. I think you're gonna rate this atleast better than mid so try atleast 2+ episodes.

May 30, 2023 12:51 AM

Mar 2020
zSlayPaladin said:
boyswhatup said:

Reasons:
1. Good Animation
2. Plot is good
3. The people saying that some gay thing or sth happened or hinted... Bro i didn't actually notice that so far as i knew i thought their bond is brotherhood/friendship
5. Their are very few animes who are good (in my opinion) in the genre Vampire/Werewolf/etc and this anime is one of them (in my opinion)

Hope i convinced u before u watch some generic sh*t try this one. I think you're gonna rate this atleast better than mid so try atleast 2+ episodes.

6. One of the few shows where green color looks cool. Gotta love the uniform designs :)

Only you can save yourself.
I only know what I know, I guess?
Yuri enjoyer and El Cazador de la Bruja fan
May 30, 2023 12:54 AM
Oct 2019
well with the cliffhanger at episode 24 you might best with the manga.
May 30, 2023 12:54 AM
Feb 2021
BetterBegoneThot said:
zSlayPaladin said:

Reasons:
1. Good Animation
2. Plot is good

6. One of the few shows where green color looks cool. Gotta love the uniform designs :)

True the uniform looked really nice
May 30, 2023 12:56 AM
Mar 2022
You must of course. Maybe is top 3 of my favourite animes but recevoed many critics as people everytime Yuichiro with Mikaela
May 30, 2023 12:57 AM
Jul 2018
Judging from your favorites, I think you'll enjoy it.
May 30, 2023 1:24 AM

Jul 2015
It's a solid show. Sadly, it didn't sell, so no sequel.

May 30, 2023 2:03 AM
Aug 2022
definitely watch it
May 30, 2023 2:09 AM

Jan 2020
This shit is ass and only normies with solo leveling pfps will tell you it’s good 😭😭😭
May 30, 2023 2:22 AM
Dec 2022
definitely worth it. if u watched this full .You fall in love with vampires. like myself 🤣
May 30, 2023 3:06 AM
Jan 2021
Yessss!! I'm not sure when they'll make a season 3 though, so maybe read the manga where the anime stops?
May 30, 2023 3:07 AM
Jan 2021
Goblin said:
This shit is ass and only normies with solo leveling pfps will tell you it’s good 😭😭😭

Why did this make me laugh 💀
May 30, 2023 5:48 AM
May 2022
Yeah if you don’t you missed something
May 30, 2023 5:54 AM
Dec 2021
I watched it and really enjoyed it. It may give you some frustration 'cause of the only 2 seasons and there are lots of questions and events bound to happen. Fortunately, the manga is still ongoing, so if you want more there is a possibility. The characters are interesting and charismatic, the fights are truly good and the atmosphere and stories interesting. So well, enjoy !
May 30, 2023 6:18 AM
Jan 2021
Goblin said:

You Lowkey spittin
May 30, 2023 7:51 AM
Degenerate Soda

Nov 2017
Bruh if it interests you watch it, if not then don’t. Form your own opinion 🤣
May 30, 2023 8:09 AM
Feb 2022
well for me it was great i like it a lot
May 30, 2023 8:35 AM
Aug 2022
yes if you have time watch it , tbh is one of the best vampire animes i ve watched
May 30, 2023 8:50 AM
Dec 2022
Wait, people plan on watching anime ahead of time? I just kinda scroll through and watch whatever looks alright and most of the time I stick with it until I end the anime, usually about 1 to 3 days later depending on how many episodes there are.

I don't really remember the show since I watched it a while back but I seem to remember enjoying the show. I would give it 1 or 2 episodes and then if your not enjoying it just drop it. That's what I normally do anyways.

No point committing to a show others like but you don't. And on the contrary there is no point completely flat out rejecting it because it's got mixed ratings and a few critics didn't enjoy it.

The best case of this is probably SAO, I used to actually enjoy the show when I started out watching anime believe it or not, and I don't think it's a waist of time to at least try any anime.

P.S. I don't like SAO anymore, pls don't hurt me.
May 30, 2023 9:55 AM
Feb 2021
Goblin said:

Bro ur anime list💀 u don't have the right to judge other people with that anime list of yours. What's about Solo Leveling? One of the best Manhwa so far so please 🤫 if u don't like say it but don't try to express your opinion in which you try to attack other people. That's a reason enough why he shouldn't listen to your comment/opinion.
May 30, 2023 10:04 AM
Feb 2021
Well, i guess admins u can close this thread.
Thanks for your trust🙏
Have a nice day
May 30, 2023 10:28 AM
Apr 2018
boyswhatup said:

I cannotttt... there's no way possible are saying this. I've watched this anime several times. I suppose you can take some of the close friendships as gay, but there are no kissing, lewd moments that shout "GAY!" There's hugging. Since when was hugging or cherishing your closest friend considered this way.... I really do suggest watching an episode or two first, and if you continue it, you can decide for yourself if it comes off as gay. <3
May 30, 2023 10:54 AM
Mar 2022
100%. I loved this show so much. It’s so similar to aot that when I got to watch aot it became my #2
May 30, 2023 5:41 PM
Aug 2019
You very much should. It is one of my favourite shounen action anime. It's pretty much the classic story of shounen, but I dunno why I really enjoyed it alot. There might quite a bit of plot holes but oh come on this is a fantasy anime you gotta let your mind wild sometimes that's how you can enjoy this show. Give it a watch it has huge potential. Many are still waiting for its season three.
May 30, 2023 6:38 PM

Feb 2022
don’t waste your time. bland characters with cookie-cutter personalities and dull overdone plotline.
its not even gay as they say

May 31, 2023 7:07 PM
Dec 2016
This is a great anime
Jun 1, 2023 10:24 AM
Oct 2020
boyswhatup said:

Must watch, i am buying manga cause anime stop too much early
Jun 1, 2023 1:35 PM
Oct 2021
One of my favourites, didnt really catch me in the beginning but when I look back, I really miss watching it. Watch the 2nd season aswell
Jun 2, 2023 6:11 AM
Feb 2022
i really liked it but I agree with the people saying there were a lot of plot holes. That didn’t really bother me though, because I loved the characters and the overall plot and style of the anime, which made me overlook some of the issues. It is not finished, though, which might make some not want to watch it.
Jun 3, 2023 2:42 PM
Nov 2019
boyswhatup said:

Bro don’t waste your time it’s ultimately not that good. It has a few good characters and like 3 good scenes but ultimately your better off watching something else more interesting
Jun 3, 2023 4:39 PM
Jan 2022
watch it bruh, 100% won't regret it fit the rest of your life. pick up the manga once you're done and join the wait for the end. The revelations are worth it, the characters and their interactions are so interesting and deeply moving.
Jun 5, 2023 9:50 AM
Feb 2019
Well, my experience was pretty “meh” , is an ok show but nothing very surprising.

I think the story was kinda interesting but badly done in the anime.

So i guess you should give it a try see if it is for you.
Jun 7, 2023 5:32 AM
Jun 2020
boyswhatup said:

well it's an open ending with no probable chance of continuation at the moment....so it's gonna leave u hanging without providing all facts ...but it was good while it lasted
Jun 8, 2023 7:53 AM

Sep 2021
zSlayPaladin said:
Goblin said:

Bro ur anime list💀 u don't have the right to judge other people with that anime list of yours. What's about Solo Leveling? One of the best Manhwa so far so please 🤫 if u don't like say it but don't try to express your opinion in which you try to attack other people. That's a reason enough why he shouldn't listen to your comment/opinion.

hey, if you're gonna say solo leveling is one of the best mahwas you should just say it's one of the best shonen mahwas because there are alot of pretty good shoujo ones. And you don't seem to have read any of those so I don't know where that opinion comes from.
Jun 8, 2023 7:56 AM
Feb 2021
RinAteCarrot said:
zSlayPaladin said:

hey, if you're gonna say solo leveling is one of the best mahwas you should just say it's one of the best shonen mahwas because there are alot of pretty good shoujo ones. And you don't seem to have read any of those so I don't know where that opinion comes from.

I'm sorry but i can't read the "princess king" manhwas like u have in ur favs. And actually read some others than shonen manhwas but i can't find them sometimes on mal. :)
Jun 8, 2023 8:17 AM

Sep 2021
zSlayPaladin said:
RinAteCarrot said:

I'm sorry but i can't read the "princess king" manhwas like u have in ur favs. And actually read some others than shonen manhwas but i can't find them sometimes on mal. :)

There is nothing by that name in my favourites and my favourites are biased, though my ratings aren't as much.
Also, I'm not telling you to read them, just to separate genres and demographics when saying something is 'the best', or 'one of the best', because preferences skew opinions massively.
Jun 8, 2023 8:47 AM
Feb 2021
RinAteCarrot said:
zSlayPaladin said:

There is nothing by that name in my favourites and my favourites are biased, though my ratings aren't as much.
Also, I'm not telling you to read them, just to separate genres and demographics when saying something is 'the best', or 'one of the best', because preferences skew opinions massively.

I meant those manhwas you read with characters in it like a king or queen. You have them as your favs i just can't read them and that solo leveling is one of the best manhwas is a fact. Many people started to read manhwas just because of the manhwa solo leveling. If you ask people what manhwa they associate with manhwas many will say you solo leveling. And its the only manhwa that can compete with other popular mangas (so far). You have myanimelist just go to the section where you can find the most popular mangas you will find solo leveling in the top manga/manhwas. The only other manhwa that has good score but less members is The omniscient Reader. So its a fact that solo leveling is one of the best manhwas not a opinion. Just look at the picture below my answer its a screenshot of the most popular manga/manhwa according to myanimelist. So... yeah hope it convinced you.
Have a nice day :)
Jun 8, 2023 12:45 PM
Jun 2021
No its not even good
Jun 10, 2023 3:57 PM

Sep 2021
zSlayPaladin said:
RinAteCarrot said:

I meant those manhwas you read with characters in it like a king or queen. You have them as your favs i just can't read them and that solo leveling is one of the best manhwas is a fact. Many people started to read manhwas just because of the manhwa solo leveling. If you ask people what manhwa they associate with manhwas many will say you solo leveling. And its the only manhwa that can compete with other popular mangas (so far). You have myanimelist just go to the section where you can find the most popular mangas you will find solo leveling in the top manga/manhwas. The only other manhwa that has good score but less members is The omniscient Reader. So its a fact that solo leveling is one of the best manhwas not a opinion. Just look at the picture below my answer its a screenshot of the most popular manga/manhwa according to myanimelist. So... yeah hope it convinced you.

Most of my favourite manhwas are rated quite a bit higher than both solo leveling and omniscient reader on the most popular manga reading site though. Just saying.
Have a nice day.
Jun 10, 2023 4:18 PM
Feb 2021
RinAteCarrot said:
zSlayPaladin said:

Most of my favourite manhwas are rated quite a bit higher than both solo leveling and omniscient reader on the most popular manga reading site though. Just saying.
Have a nice day.

I am speaking in terms of popularity you know and a quite good score i don't know why you are trying to dodge the fact that solo leveling is in fact the most popular manhwa so far. And most people who don't even read manhwas but read manga know solo leveling.
Btw can you tell me the name of the manhwas you like which have better score?
Have a nice day
Jun 12, 2023 2:34 AM
Apr 2023
I think you should read the manga if you are not looking for a disappointment I mean the anime is good actually really good but the ending is not it ends all of a sudden it ends with yuichiro walking to sea but in manga he is chained to wall end turned in to a demon end war is just started anime end at the
Worst arc ever but I still think if you have to much time……….wach it it’s not that bad
Dec 15, 2023 2:01 AM
Jan 2014
I just finished the 2nd season and it's very mediocre. It's a bunch of overused tropes and stitched together in a very boring and lame story. The anime should be grouped together with others like it into a bundle called "Introduction to animes for people who have no idea what animes are".

It's not horrible, but everyone has watched generic crap like this 20 times before. It's predictable and just boring. As I was watching it, I was thinking "if I was the 15 year edgelord I used to be, I would love this crap so much, but now it's almost painfully cringe".
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2015

260 by Salomikee »»
Apr 6, 11:48 AM

» Will this come to crunchyroll soon?

Rockyjams909 - Apr 5

7 by _Blossom18_ »»
Apr 5, 4:03 PM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2015

599 by voshi »»
Mar 24, 9:29 AM

Poll: » Who should Yuno marry?

Lost_Hearts - Dec 17, 2023

6 by NaLu4lifee »»
Jan 17, 11:52 AM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2015

402 by Lena321 »»
Dec 17, 2023 11:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.