Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 26, 2023 11:41 PM

May 2010
Apparently there is one more episode after this but MAL says 26? 
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Apr 27, 2023 10:54 AM

May 2020
Cai’er wanted to prove Hao Chen as a good teammate, but Xia Zhe stops her. He asks Hao Chen to call him great grandfather 🤣🤣🤣. Lin Xin shows proofs for the points. Gao Yingjie points out the strengths and weaknesses of each team mate. Now, they are gonna register their team. Han Yu arrives before they register as a team.

Preview shows Yang Wen Zhao telling Hao Chen that Chen Ying’er is his fiancée. Ye Hua wants to leave quietly. Episode count has doubled now. Wonder if it’s accurate information, coz if it is, then I’m super excited.
Apr 27, 2023 6:36 PM
Oct 2019
cool. we get more episodes

caier going crazy there. glad her grandfather stepped in. i hope as the team grows she doesn't feel so alone and like mc is the only one in her life anymore, otherwise her emotions will be a problem

glad the team chief guy put everyone in their place. team of weirdos and bizarre roles. can the wizard not make health/recovery pills? i thought that was his thing

and super cool to see mc's squire reappear. looking forward to more character growth there as well
Apr 27, 2023 10:08 PM

Jan 2011
Wow, look at Cai’er going all out because it's her first fight with Haochen as her teammate. Wanting to gift him their first victory, is there a more amazing, strong and sweet partner than her? Even while reading the novel, she was always my favorite character from the start. Even more so than Haochen. ヾ(≧▽≦*)o

While they have some problems at the start, like Haochen and Cai'er, I'm sure they each have their own reasons or circumstances about the base of their powers. Like Lin Xin. You can tell there's obviously some deeper reason for him not wanting to use attack magic. Also, it's sad Haochen's first teacher seems to be leaving, but the new instructor is looking pretty good so far! I'm glad he gave them each some advice on what they need to improve. With him there to guide them, they will surely get stronger and become the best team.

Right, almost forgot about Han Yu... ^^

Tsuyo_Mika said:
Episode count has doubled now. Wonder if it’s accurate information, coz if it is, then I’m super excited.

While I'm really happy they doubled the episode count, I hope they don't make it all weird like Soul Land.
I think instead of doubling it, they should have put it as season 3.

Still, can't wait for more!

Next episode, let's gooooooooooooo!
YukiTsubakiApr 27, 2023 10:38 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shen Yin Wangzuo 2nd Season Episode 79 Discussion

Tsuyo_Mika - 7 hours ago

0 by Tsuyo_Mika »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Shen Yin Wangzuo 2nd Season Episode 78 Discussion

Tsuyo_Mika - Apr 27

1 by HagePotPotato »»
Yesterday, 7:53 PM

Poll: » Shen Yin Wangzuo 2nd Season Episode 77 Discussion

Tsuyo_Mika - Apr 18

1 by Northstar01 »»
Apr 25, 1:13 PM

Poll: » Shen Yin Wangzuo 2nd Season Episode 76 Discussion

Tsuyo_Mika - Apr 13

1 by Northstar01 »»
Apr 25, 10:45 AM

Poll: » Shen Yin Wangzuo 2nd Season Episode 75 Discussion

Tsuyo_Mika - Apr 4

1 by Northstar01 »»
Apr 25, 8:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.