Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 27, 2023 4:28 PM

Mar 2022
Like how could Chifuyu end up in that school made primarily for Shouta when Maria still views Chifuyu as a baby? At least that's the impression I get in Ch49 / S01E11.

My theory is Maria doesn't think Chifuyu will end up mating because Chifuyu will be viewed as too young by Shouta, and so Maria doesn't bother arguing against it. Lol.

Edit: Oh wait what does this S01E06 scene mean?  maria says 'no she's busy with studying, I'm sure.'
lol it looks maria actually thinks chifuyu not just might but even will mate shouta?

---

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2084578
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2084575
https://www.reddit.com/r/worldsendharem/comments/14b34k7/why_is_maria_ok_with_chifuyus_possibly_mating/
https://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/14syen4/worlds_end_harem_why_is_maria_ok_with_chifuyus/
nicbentulanJul 6, 2023 11:08 PM

1. Eva to Battler Ushiromiya: "human who are crying every single" ( Battler = "w"esley "s"o & Beatrice = Alireza Firouzja ? - Ha6uVGB-Mtw or p1w4Rr-fC )
  2. "b"attler "u"shiromiya: "You got yourself a deal man. Anytime, anywhere as long as there is proctoring." - p1w4Rr-dU
  3. Update after Hans Niemann 2022: "You got yourself a deal man. Anytime, anywhere as long as there is a proctologist." - p1w4Rr-dW
  4. zs4zpf or p1w4Rr-dd
  5. Magnus Carlsen is more of a sore loser than Light Yagami & Bandit Keith. See p1w4Rr-jr
  6. Hikaru Nakamura is almost as evil as the Hikaru in Oshi no Ko. See p1w4Rr-jr
  7. xcdhgq
Mar 27, 2023 11:26 PM
Feb 2022
well the show is intresting but I dont look to deep into it
Mar 28, 2023 1:29 AM
Jan 2023
nicbentulan said:
Like how could Chifuyu end up in that school made primarily for Shouta when Maria still views Chifuyu as a baby? At least that's the impression I get in Ch49 / S01E11.

My theory is Maria doesn't think Chifuyu will end up mating because Chifuyu will be viewed as too young by Shouta, and so Maria doesn't bother arguing against it. Lol.

Bro I dont think this show is even worthy to talk about… it was a classic example of waste of time and that ending that sucks
Mar 28, 2023 2:26 AM
Nov 2021
Am I the only one who doesn't remember the name of characters with few exceptions?
Mar 28, 2023 2:49 AM
Jul 2022
Kalanjay321 said:
Am I the only one who doesn't remember the name of characters with few exceptions?

I forgot them, too 🤣
Mar 28, 2023 6:37 AM
Nov 2021
Talat_Talha said:
Kalanjay321 said:

I forgot them, too 🤣

thank God ! i found someone like me 😂😂
Mar 28, 2023 10:21 AM
Oct 2019
EvilXo said:
nicbentulan said:

Bro I dont think this show is even worthy to talk about… it was a classic example of waste of time and that ending that sucks

young folks should show some restraint before commenting on what a waste of time is. experience speak louder than words. if you want to decide what things are you have to be prepared to be on the receiving end for an actual philosophical debate on the nature of the subject you decide his value since those said values won't align with everyone.
Mar 28, 2023 10:37 AM
Jan 2023
Otakupervert890 said:
EvilXo said:

young folks should show some restraint before commenting on what a waste of time is. experience speak louder than words. if you want to decide what things are you have to be prepared to be on the receiving end for an actual philosophical debate on the nature of the subject you decide his value since those said values won't align with everyone.

Ok I agree I used some real harsh words knowing Thai I just started anime half a year ago but that doesn’t ignore the fact that this anime was not worth watching btw sorry if I hurt your feelings for your favourite anime
Mar 28, 2023 10:44 AM
Oct 2019
EvilXo said:
Otakupervert890 said:

Ok I agree I used some real harsh words knowing Thai I just started anime half a year ago but that doesn’t ignore the fact that this anime was not worth watching btw sorry if I hurt your feelings for your favourite anime

you missed my point my point is if you want to decide what is a waste of time. you have to be ready to answer what is a waste what is time and why and how you come to that conclusion and thus is that conclusion aligned with your peers or you encounter some divergence and if that the case how and why you work on on your definition of those terms to close the gap with your peers to get an agreement on point.
Mar 28, 2023 10:46 AM
Jan 2023
Otakupervert890 said:
EvilXo said:

you missed my point my point is if you want to decide what is a waste of time. you have to be ready to answer what is a waste what is time and why and how you come to that conclusion and thus is that conclusion aligned with your peers or you encounter some divergence and if that the case how and why you work on on your definition of those terms to close the gap with your peers to get an agreement on point.

Ohh I see… I thought you were criticising me bcz it’s your fav one lmao 🤣 Sorry once again
May 19, 2023 6:54 AM

Mar 2022
EvilXo said:
nicbentulan said:

1 - ending of anime? ending of 1st half of manga ( before after world ) ? or ending of ... oh I didn't realise after world ended 2 weeks ago. i hope to check it out soon.

anyway which ending you mean?

2 - why are you in this forum though then?

1. Eva to Battler Ushiromiya: "human who are crying every single" ( Battler = "w"esley "s"o & Beatrice = Alireza Firouzja ? - Ha6uVGB-Mtw or p1w4Rr-fC )
  2. "b"attler "u"shiromiya: "You got yourself a deal man. Anytime, anywhere as long as there is proctoring." - p1w4Rr-dU
  3. Update after Hans Niemann 2022: "You got yourself a deal man. Anytime, anywhere as long as there is a proctologist." - p1w4Rr-dW
  4. zs4zpf or p1w4Rr-dd
  5. Magnus Carlsen is more of a sore loser than Light Yagami & Bandit Keith. See p1w4Rr-jr
  7. xcdhgq
May 19, 2023 7:00 AM

Mar 2022
Azriel-chan said:

Thanks for your honesty. I didn't mean in a deep drama reason kinda way. I meant in a deep comedy way. Like there's a reason behind that will be funny since of course Chifuyu's character is comic relief. I thought my explanation was pretty funny. Guess not.

4. zs4zpf or p1w4Rr-dd
  7. xcdhgq
Jun 16, 2023 10:36 AM

Mar 2022
Azriel-chan said:
whoa whoa wait azriel-chan there's this scene in S01E06 XD

maria says 'no she's busy with studying, I'm sure.'

lol it looks maria actually thinks chifuyu not just might but even will mate shouta?
nicbentulanJun 16, 2023 10:40 AM

4. zs4zpf or p1w4Rr-dd
  7. xcdhgq
Jul 7, 2023 2:14 AM

Mar 2022
Otakupervert890 said:
EvilXo said:

sooo any idea re maria & chifuyu?

4. zs4zpf or p1w4Rr-dd
  7. xcdhgq

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Harem Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Mar 18, 2022

119 by iLTanoMarco »»
Jan 30, 3:50 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Harem Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Mar 11, 2022

49 by Exiz79 »»
Dec 28, 2023 5:21 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Harem Episode 6 Discussion

Softhenic03 - Feb 11, 2022

47 by Exiz79 »»
Dec 25, 2023 8:03 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Harem Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jan 28, 2022

65 by Exiz79 »»
Dec 24, 2023 8:32 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Harem Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Sep 25, 2021

177 by Exiz79 »»
Dec 23, 2023 5:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.