Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 12 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 7, 2023 1:15 AM

Mar 2013
This series definitely has a disgusting background story of turning a king into a girl of all things. If they could've just made it into a queen with a battle maniac personality, that could've made much more sense.

Personally speaking, I don't mind the girls having that much of an appetite IF they can maintain their figure like the MC and other supporting characters.

To be honest, I stayed away from this series because of the weird premise of an old king reborn into a girl. That's a weird take from the author but overall, this is a decent series nonetheless.

An old king trapped into the body of a girl, and growing into one is rather SUS. He didn't like it nor did we get an episode where he could talk to his G*ddess ever again but he instead insisted on still being truthful to his desire of eating and battling. Fortunately, there's no sexual joke/norms/gender weirdness in this story so it's a very healthy series in most cases. Nonetheless, it's probably safe to say that this won't be classified as a yuri-bait of any sorts nor did they focus on his genderbender predicament.

The only thing I mostly liked about this series is the MC is always smiling and looking for a fight and when they're tired, they eat. It's a cute logic if they simply change his background story.

Anyway, this has been a fun ride, too underrated? probably or probably not.
I'd rate this 7 or 8 at most because of how fluid the animation is. That's all.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Dec 10, 2023 7:28 AM
Jun 2020
good love it they should make more female mc no?
Dec 14, 2023 3:19 AM
Feb 2014
The anime Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ has finished and is very good, because it taught me some very valuable important lessons. I don't mind if this anime gets a second season.
Jan 19, 2:05 PM
Jul 2017
REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY FUN
Mar 10, 5:23 AM
Dec 2023
Okelah kalau lagi bingung nonton anime apa dan lagi nunggu anime faforit dapat episode baru, kurasa anime ini cocok
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eiyuuou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2023

124 by Cheezechan »»
Apr 11, 12:28 PM

Poll: » Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 13, 2023

67 by AtotehZ »»
Feb 18, 6:15 PM

Poll: » Eiyuuou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2023

73 by AtotehZ »»
Feb 18, 2:21 PM

Poll: » Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2023

64 by R1ch4rd7 »»
Dec 22, 2023 9:52 PM

» I don't know why this is called master the blade.

Jim_tetley - Mar 28, 2023

18 by SofiaBulga »»
Oct 21, 2023 2:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.