Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 25, 2023 4:42 AM

Feb 2022
When is this coming out? I know that the 1st part ended recently, but when do you think that this part will come out?

Also, let's hope that it will have better animation as well.
Mar 25, 2023 4:55 AM
Oct 2018
I hope they put it off for a couple of years. so they have some material to work on from Manga, so as to not churn out more filler content......I personally like the fillers in such a way that it expands on all the other characters near and around him like the other teams, other villages etc etc, - as long as there is a solid and consistent story with a good animation. it's mostly in the animation part that most of the fillers are lacking, making it frustrating to watch even if the story is mildly interesting.

Hopefully they release the second part in cours/seasons so as to stay away from this issue.
Mar 25, 2023 5:01 AM
Feb 2023
Luvwxyz said:
22nd october 2023

yes it is true but just rumour

Biography

RomCom Lovers!
Mar 25, 2023 5:07 AM
Apr 2021
Hopefully they complete the code assault arc and not just jump straight into filler.
Mar 25, 2023 5:45 AM

Feb 2022
ForestSJ said:
Hopefully they complete the code assault arc and not just jump straight into filler.

yep. I'm guessing that they want to take a break because of the animation I don't know
Mar 25, 2023 6:05 AM
Feb 2021
Change-Username said:
It's kinda no difference with part one. it's gonna be like naruto Shippuden. Better animation but still much filler. 6 month break means only 6 more chapters. That's like 3-4 canon boruto episodes.

So in total mangs will be 19 chapters ahead of anime. That's only 10-11 episodes, before filler will continue... like 60+ filler as last year

They should either make boruto seasonal with just canon episodes or start publishing manga weekly like one piece
Mar 25, 2023 8:39 AM
May 2021
ForestSJ said:

They’re not going to part 1 of Boruto is officially ending the last episode is 293 so they’re not making any more until part 2 releases.
Mar 25, 2023 9:23 AM
Dec 2021
RealCheeze said:
When is this coming out? I know that the 1st part ended recently, but when do you think that this part will come out?

Also, let's hope that it will have better animation as well.

Next episode is tomorrow
and of course the animation needs a bit of development
Mar 26, 2023 2:54 AM

Feb 2022
Peepsqueeker said:
I hope it doesn't, the anime ended at chapter 67~ and it's currently at chapter 80, that means most of the episodes would be fillers if it continued quickly again. To be honest I'd love for it to pump out more chapters before it starts again as a seasonal anime rather than xxxx number of random episodes.

But unfortunately this show will be milked out, so you'll get the occasional good canon episode and the rest being "anime canon" or basically fillers.

Yeah, sadly. It's stupid that most people don't count the anime canon episodes as fillers when they're basically fillers... Anime canon = fillers
Apr 3, 2023 2:15 AM

Feb 2022
Peepsqueeker said:
RealCheeze said:
Yeah, sadly. It's stupid that most people don't count the anime canon episodes as fillers when they're basically fillers... Anime canon = fillers

.. and it's not like it's a show such as Gintama where you barely would notice if an episode is a filler considering it's goofy nature. When they start fighting some actual "who" in Boruto you know immediately it's a filler.

The fillers are somewhat a "slice-of-life" of the actual canon story of Boruto.
I'm guessing that the boruto manga in general will obviously have less chapters than the OG Naruto. Well it also failed which is an obvious reason why.
Apr 5, 2023 6:01 AM
Apr 2023
Boruto comeback will be peak ngl
Apr 5, 2023 10:29 AM

Aug 2012
RealCheeze said:
Peepsqueeker said:
I hope it doesn't, the anime ended at chapter 67~ and it's currently at chapter 80, that means most of the episodes would be fillers if it continued quickly again. To be honest I'd love for it to pump out more chapters before it starts again as a seasonal anime rather than xxxx number of random episodes.

But unfortunately this show will be milked out, so you'll get the occasional good canon episode and the rest being "anime canon" or basically fillers.

True most fillers are trash.
Id rather they only do fillers when its slice of life stuff since the manga is missing more on other characters too
Apr 5, 2023 11:53 AM

Feb 2022
Shidoteki said:
RealCheeze said:

Id rather they only do fillers when its slice of life stuff since the manga is missing more on other characters too
then they better couldn't make an anime adaptation at all. Naruto had enough chapters for an anime adaptation I think and they represented them better. I'm not trying to be against your reply. But I think if they have nothing to add into Naruto's story then they can justc ancel the entire series and then we're done I guess.
Apr 5, 2023 11:55 AM

Aug 2012
RealCheeze said:
Shidoteki said:

then they better couldn't make an anime adaptation at all. Naruto had enough chapters for an anime adaptation I think and they represented them better. I'm not trying to be against your reply. But I think if they have nothing to add into Naruto's story then they can justc ancel the entire series and then we're done I guess.

But I think Boruto's concept is more interesting in its own right.
I believe it has become its own show and if Pierrot didnt make such bad decisions it couldve been the new and improved naruto.

They should just make it seasonal like every other anime
Apr 5, 2023 11:59 AM

Feb 2022
Shidoteki said:
RealCheeze said:

But I think Boruto's concept is more interesting in its own right.
I believe it has become its own show and if Pierrot didnt make such bad decisions it couldve been the new and improved naruto.

They should just make it seasonal like every other anime

yeah. even though I hate waiting for next season's anime. I think it could be better for boruto to do this. seasonal anime have better animation because the animators take breaks which is also a good thing.

I know Seven deadly sins had a bad animation at its latest seasons but that was because of the new studio.
May 22, 2023 4:28 AM
Dec 2013
Who knows. The manga is on a break too. A 5 month hiatus. The manga will return in September, and there's barely any chapters for the anime to adapt. My prediction is that the anime will return in April 2024.
May 22, 2023 7:12 AM

Feb 2022
I guess so. Or it will be one of these other shows that barely get a continue.
Jun 12, 2023 5:59 AM
Mar 2016
hurray. Boruto Shippuden...wait...it's Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Shippuden LOL
Jun 12, 2023 7:30 AM
Jun 2023
Sometime in the next couple months idk exactly
Aug 7, 2023 1:17 PM
Feb 2010
RealCheeze said:
Peepsqueeker said:

.. and it's not like it's a show such as Gintama where you barely would notice if an episode is a filler considering it's goofy nature. When they start fighting some actual "who" in Boruto you know immediately it's a filler.

The fillers are somewhat a "slice-of-life" of the actual canon story of Boruto.
I'm guessing that the boruto manga in general will obviously have less chapters than the OG Naruto. Well it also failed which is an obvious reason why.
I mean, Boruto is monthly while Naruto was weekly. Unless they continue Boruto for 55 years, no way it would reach the same amount of chapters.
Aug 8, 2023 1:43 AM

Feb 2022
Cetais said:
RealCheeze said:
I mean, Boruto is monthly while Naruto was weekly. Unless they continue Boruto for 55 years, no way it would reach the same amount of chapters.
so I'm guessing boruto will prob have around 200 chaps? Idk. But it will take years for it to be very long if it will have as many chaps as Naruto.
Aug 11, 2023 5:30 AM
Apr 2023
its likely to be released in summer 2024
Dec 13, 2023 11:59 AM
May 2018
Maybe 2024,with seasonal model anime 12eps. Pierrot will not be continuing the filler cause the filler isn't well selled, like Black Clover.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Would you prefer that Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Part 2 to be a seasonal anime or a long-running anime ?

KingSunWukong - Jan 2

41 by wildhood »»
Apr 27, 10:11 AM

» Boruto Part 2 Adaptation by Pierrot

rielizer - Mar 17

9 by onsidewolf »»
Mar 20, 10:10 PM

» Time skip?

Asim_OV - Mar 12, 2023

12 by _Kakashi_Sensei_ »»
Aug 17, 2023 8:15 PM

D_Doc - Mar 14, 2023

13 by Mystogan14579 »»
Mar 27, 2023 12:15 PM

» Release date prediction?

PrOxAnto - Mar 12, 2023

30 by SindarinGhoul »»
Mar 24, 2023 7:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.