Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 31, 2023 2:35 PM

Jul 2020
only watching gintama atm                                                                                                        
Mar 31, 2023 2:44 PM

Sep 2021
Aside from Journey of Elaina which i finished the day before, nothing aside from seasonals
Mar 31, 2023 3:16 PM

Jan 2021
Attack on Titan OVA. Gotta be honest the series is not as awesome as everyone seems to make out.
Sometimes it takes a real man to be best girl. Gilgamesh is also chad.

[/center]
Mar 31, 2023 3:21 PM

Aug 2018
Nothing at all. I haven't watched anything for a month. Actually longer than that. My anime viewing has been slowing to a trickle lately. I'll get back into it eventually.
Mar 31, 2023 7:57 PM
Sep 2013
Currently watching Kuma kuma kuma bear and the vampire dies in no time. I'm 3 episodes in for both. 

Kuma started off really strong for me. Enjoying things so far. No real complaints. 
Vampire had a weak first episode, but things picked up after that and it seems pretty good.

Incidentally, both got a second season in 2023. So that's nice. 
Mar 31, 2023 8:02 PM
Sep 2022
Gintama, really underestimated how good it would become overtime.
Apr 3, 2023 2:20 AM

Mar 2021
gageyourfriend said:

What have you been watching recently?

A real life friend I know recently let me borrow his entire "Girls und Panzer" DVD collection while I let him borrow my entire "Strike Witches" collection. Ironically I actually enjoyed "Girls und Panzer" better than I thought I would (Actually I kind of like it better than "Strike Witches") under the initial impression that it would be nothing more than a "Strike Witches" clone.

Just finished watching recently "Akiba Maid War" and "Bakuen Campus Guardress". While "Akiba Maid War" was entertaining to me for what it was worth where it portrayed maid cafes running like a yakuza like business, "Bakuen Campus Guardress" was actually more satisfying to watch since I was able to watch it for the 1st time on Laserdisc regardless of it being only a 4 episode OVA from the 90s.

Also started watching "Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid" on DVD. It is quite the return to it's original roots after last seeing "Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu" which was released before "Full Metal Panic! the Second Raid". I kind of wish this franchise just stuck to the "fumoffu" route making it more like if "Metal Gear Solid" was a high school romcom thing.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» ⌛ How many of your top-10 fiction is anime? ( 1 2 3 )

Shizuna - Mar 27, 2022

100 by Spunkert »»
1 minute ago

» What is the least importan aspect of an anime?

Spunkert - 1 hour ago

5 by Nirinbo »»
24 minutes ago

» Are you involved in any fandom activity?

RobertBobert - Yesterday

32 by rlyvtei »»
27 minutes ago

» Woke Companies Force Japanese Sites to Censor Anime and Manga Content or Shutdown ( 1 2 )

rohan121 - May 9

88 by logopolis »»
30 minutes ago

» Genre/theme you’re not interested in ? ( 1 2 3 )

Yonahim_Zz - May 7

101 by Anjuro »»
31 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.