Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 6, 2023 2:49 PM

Jun 2016
TheFounder131 said:
IcyGlacier said:
Ok then tell me what to do better in that situation to stop the few titans on path to the plane?

Ok so listen here's why i think hange death was forced.

Floch caused hange's death by shooting on the plane right? But floch surviving a bullet injury for 4-5 days while hanging onto the ship is fucking stupid. I love floch but this is just bs. He could have died by hypothermia, he could have died by drowning after passing out, there were many ways he could have died and no one even saw him hanging on the ship.
If isayama wanted to kill somebody then it should have been in the port battle. Connie should have died While protecting Falco, he would have redeemed himself for trying to kill Falco.

I also think that if someone has to sacrifice oneself in Port Salta to stop the collosal titans then it should have been Levi. I get the argument hange should the one to take the responsibility as she brought everyone here but Levi was half dead already and sacrificing a half dead soldier is far Better to sacrifice a soldier who still has full HP.

Also Levi going to battlefield is making him a hypocrite. As in s3p1 he was against Erwin's decision to go in the battle of rts cause he was missing an arm. Also narratively it will make sense if Levi would have sacrificed himself cause as now Levi has made his goal to kill Zeke, he will now find himself in Erwin shoes that is if it's is to give up on his goal and die here or continue from here and as Levi made decision for Erwin in rts he will now make a decision for himself to sacrifice himself and trust in his comrades to kill Zeke same as Erwin did.
We dont know where Floch got shot or how far up in the ship he put his ODM on to hang on so I cannot comment on that being stupid when its very possible to survive depending on where he got shot, and no, sending levi right there would of been a mistake, im sorry but no one would of been down for that after they saw him barely unable to use the ODM gear moments before, Levi needed more time so sending him might not of been enough to stop the titans coming, also what if its making him an hypocrite nobody cares, so still I dont see hange death being forced unless you prove to me that floch was hanging with his body on the water with a critial near death injury.
Mar 6, 2023 5:41 PM

Sep 2016
I would argue that the Ramzi apology scene as well as the rumbling/freedom scene should be one option. Basically the entire first 12 minutes of the episode are one of the biggest peaks of AoT.
Mar 7, 2023 3:19 AM

Dec 2020
IcyGlacier said:
TheFounder131 said:

Ok so listen here's why i think hange death was forced.

Floch caused hange's death by shooting on the plane right? But floch surviving a bullet injury for 4-5 days while hanging onto the ship is fucking stupid. I love floch but this is just bs. He could have died by hypothermia, he could have died by drowning after passing out, there were many ways he could have died and no one even saw him hanging on the ship.
If isayama wanted to kill somebody then it should have been in the port battle. Connie should have died While protecting Falco, he would have redeemed himself for trying to kill Falco.

I also think that if someone has to sacrifice oneself in Port Salta to stop the collosal titans then it should have been Levi. I get the argument hange should the one to take the responsibility as she brought everyone here but Levi was half dead already and sacrificing a half dead soldier is far Better to sacrifice a soldier who still has full HP.

Also Levi going to battlefield is making him a hypocrite. As in s3p1 he was against Erwin's decision to go in the battle of rts cause he was missing an arm. Also narratively it will make sense if Levi would have sacrificed himself cause as now Levi has made his goal to kill Zeke, he will now find himself in Erwin shoes that is if it's is to give up on his goal and die here or continue from here and as Levi made decision for Erwin in rts he will now make a decision for himself to sacrifice himself and trust in his comrades to kill Zeke same as Erwin did.
We dont know where Floch got shot or how far up in the ship he put his ODM on to hang on so I cannot comment on that being stupid when its very possible to survive depending on where he got shot, and no, sending levi right there would of been a mistake, im sorry but no one would of been down for that after they saw him barely unable to use the ODM gear moments before, Levi needed more time so sending him might not of been enough to stop the titans coming, also what if its making him an hypocrite nobody cares, so still I dont see hange death being forced unless you prove to me that floch was hanging with his body on the water with a critial near death injury.

Bruh i already told you floch hanging doesn't make sense, he could have bleed out, he could have died of dehydration so many ways he could have died. You are just not willing to see it so that's not my problem and I am not gonna convince you anymore. Character contradicting themselves makes them a badly written character. Levi contradicting himself makes him a hypocrite and less interesting character and thats a blunder from author side. If floch can hang from ship even after a bullet injury for days then Levi can kill the titans which don't fight back matter of fact he did kills few titan in the upcoming fight.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Why is this so ugly??? ( 1 2 )

kizumi91 - Nov 5, 2023

60 by Akuya »»
Yesterday, 7:19 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season - Kanketsu-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Nov 4, 2023

1454 by phantom346 »»
Apr 19, 12:45 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season - Kanketsu-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 3, 2023

1046 by phantom346 »»
Apr 18, 11:04 PM

» ending (spoiler) ( 1 2 3 )

leyaf - Apr 2

101 by eslam722 »»
Apr 15, 6:02 AM

» What would the characters favorite anime be?

TASM18 - Apr 5

25 by kush_void »»
Apr 7, 6:13 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.