Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 18, 2023 10:41 PM
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Aug 2014
May 13, 2023 1:12 PM

Jan 2016

I hate it when the link is from that site, they don't let access overseas... also I'm pretty sure other Japanese services like niconico and so limit oversea traffic because it's a pain to load videos from there and I doubt a service so popular there could be so bad... them nips hate us gaijin

May 13, 2023 2:15 PM
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Aug 2014
PxHC said:

I hate it when the link is from that site, they don't let access overseas... also I'm pretty sure other Japanese services like niconico and so limit oversea traffic because it's a pain to load videos from there and I doubt a service so popular there could be so bad... them nips hate us gaijin
It is possible to access the service outside of Japan, but you need to jump through a few hoops (and it is a paid streaming service). I know these links will not be helpful to most people here, but being on U-NEXT is what allowed some of these works to be added to the database in the first place, so they are mostly for the mod's convenience. (and sometimes they do have sources which show up elsewhere)
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.