Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 14, 2023 12:28 PM

Jun 2020
I’m having a hard time finding any redeeming quality in Ye You Ming lol, thankfully he’s hot, he’s really something to look at hehe

Actually, I can’t tell if I don’t like his character or it’s because of the incoherent plot. He has his reasons for being such a massive dick to her, sure, but at this point she’s better off without him. I don’t understand their chemistry, or lack of. The romance, if you can call it that lol, is so forced!! I wonder how their relationship is gna develop. He just looks like he wants to kill her all the time. And not in like, a sexy way. I’m bored. I’d rather see her with more of Lie Bei Tang, or even Yu Zi Mo lol!!!!!!!

If they keep showing him being such a bitch to her because of his hatred for her father, then maybe they would have thought of actually delving more into the political side of things, show us more of the West faction or whatever, so is her father planning to rebel or what, omg, it’s half way through, and it can’t keep a balance between the supernatural & whatever else is going on. The direction is bad. I don’t want to compare 2 different shows & 2 very different characters but at least with Xia Chun Yu from Meng Qi Shi Shen, his reasons for his hostility were well-conveyed, I mean here, it’s getting old REAL QUICK, and it’s not even that quick tbh, we’re alr half way done, and they are gonna fall in love????? I can’t see myself believing it. But we’ll see. Shame, I thought I would like this easily……but most of the characters are quite unlikeable lol, again, I can’t tell if it’s the characters or just the bad writing

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tong Ling Fei Episode 16 Discussion

Xealias - Apr 18, 2019

29 by RealCatPrincess »»
Feb 29, 7:49 AM

» Psychic Princess S2 PV

YagamiYash - Oct 3, 2023

11 by m0e9i8 »»
Jan 30, 1:13 PM

Poll: » Tong Ling Fei Episode 3 Discussion

Kokoro_Kotashima - Sep 8, 2020

1 by Interludedawn98 »»
Dec 3, 2023 8:45 AM

Poll: » Tong Ling Fei Episode 6 Discussion

Donphan-senpai - May 31, 2021

2 by Dreadogastus_F »»
Sep 26, 2023 7:50 PM

Poll: » Tong Ling Fei Episode 15 Discussion

Kokoro_Kotashima - Sep 9, 2020

1 by kur0ba »»
Feb 15, 2023 10:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.