Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 17, 2023 10:08 PM

Nov 2009
What would you do if you were able to travel between Earth and another world?

Would you end up doing Merchanting like our MC here?

Or would you do something else? (such as regular adventuring?)

___ ___ ___

TBH, I would also do some Merchanting by way of selling unique stuff from one world to another, just so I can start out that "Easy Life in Another World" plot.

Tho... it also kinda depends on which world I end up in I guess... if it's the world like Mitsuha ended up in, it might be merchanting. But if it's a warfareing world like battling monsters and such, well... I would probably end up using Earth weapons, LOL. (I live in USA, Kkona, GUNS)

Tho, I guess there's also the "Gate" or "Restaurant" routes too...
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jan 17, 2023 10:24 PM
Aug 2021
I am too old for adventuring. Honestly, her plan is the most realistic thing most smart people would do in that situation. Teleportation alone is a very powerful ability by itself, let alone isekai teleportation with universal polyglotism. With enough ambition, ruthless dedication, and careful planning you could fix every single problem on both worlds within a decade.

For me tho, I would just exploit it in our world while I use the fantasy one to chill. Say, I'd plot a way to become very rich in a year or so, as I would have no qualms about stealing from criminal organizations and such, and then occasionally explore magical dimension land every once in a while, just to have a taste of medieval life for the lols.
Jan 18, 2023 1:37 AM
Jul 2018
I think Mitsuha’s plan is good and sound. She wants to profit but also wants to try to keep her abilities a secret, because she just wants enough money to sustain herself for the rest of her life. That sounds like a nice life to me. She can grind as a merchant while she’s young and then just relax without worrying about working into old age. I’d do it if I could.

But I do think I’d take more time to just vibe and explore the other world initially. It would be fun to take in the nature in a world with less technology and industrialization. The planet looks pretty, but Mitsuha barely stopped to appreciate that yet. It would be a nice escape from the modern earth life. Learning about the human culture there, the history, all the flora and fauna. I’d enjoy that a lot.
Feb 25, 2023 11:41 PM
Sep 2020
Laid back life if in the world of Handyman Saito

Otherwise use teleportation to conquer dungeons
Feb 25, 2023 11:45 PM

Jan 2023
Because I have high ambitions in life, I would probably look up the best restaurants in both worlds, and constantly jump between them.
Feb 26, 2023 12:11 AM
Jan 2019
I'm lazy, so actually working as a merchant is too much effort. I'd reveal my powers to the King and offer some far more significant goods and services for very large sums of money. As long as the king isn't a complete idiot they would realise there is no way they can possibly try and imprison you or control you, and that you are far too valuable an asset (and too dangerous) to get on the bad side of. 
Feb 26, 2023 12:14 AM
Jan 2019
MeguSae38 said:
Because I have high ambitions in life, I would probably look up the best restaurants in both worlds, and constantly jump between them.
You probably might want to skip the best restaurants in the other world given that cheap packaged meals reheated in a pot are apparently much better than anything you get even at a noble's estate. 

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka wo Tamemasu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2023

81 by ST63LTH »»
May 6, 3:08 AM

Poll: » Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka wo Tamemasu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2023

56 by ST63LTH »»
May 6, 2:35 AM

Poll: » Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka wo Tamemasu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2023

92 by ST63LTH »»
May 4, 4:10 AM

Poll: » Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka wo Tamemasu Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2023

56 by White_Alice »»
Mar 4, 2:41 AM

Poll: » Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka wo Tamemasu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2023

62 by RGreatDanton »»
Feb 12, 9:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.