Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 14, 2023 1:40 AM
Oct 2021
Hello Steins;gate community. I want to watch Steins;gate but I’m unsure how the watch order exactly is. I have on Netflix the first season with 25 episodes, the movie and steins;gate 0. When I looked up the watch order on the internet, some people say that you should watch till episode 23 then the the movie then steins;gate 0 and in the end episode 23, 24, 25. Is this the correct watch order and why must I watch the last 3 episodes of the first season in the end?

Thanks ^^
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 14, 2023 1:52 AM
Jun 2021
release order forever and always
Jan 14, 2023 1:55 AM

Jan 2017
Yeetyus said:
you should watch till episode 23 then the the movie then steins;gate 0 and in the end episode 23, 24, 25. Is this the correct watch order and why must I watch the last 3 episodes of the first season in the end?

Not at all.
Some new Animes fans created this "chronological order" because they are too stupid to understand a time travel series. (It isn't even chronological anyway)

Just finish the Original Series (24 Episodes) , the Epilogue OVA (Episode 25 on Netflix if i remember correctly) , then the After Story Movie.
After that you can watch Steins;Gate 0 if you want , which show us a different timeline.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Jan 14, 2023 1:56 AM
Nov 2016
Jesus Christ, not this shit again. Watch Steins;Gate the way it was intended to be watched so finish Steins;Gate first before you start watching anything else related to this franchise so go with the release order, in other words:

Steins;Gate 01-24 > Steins;Gate Ova 25 > Steins;Gate Movie > Steins;Gate Ova 23beta > Steins;Gate 0.

Do not stop Steins;Gate in episode 23, some idiot created the so-called "Chronological Order" and suddenly, some noobs started recommending that shit to newcomers and worst of all, it's not even a chronological order, and anyone claiming it to be are noobs who apparently doesn't know shit about Steins;Gate so ignore them.

Just do yourself a favor and finish Steins;Gate (all 24 episodes) before you watch anything else from this franchise.
Jan 14, 2023 2:08 AM

Dec 2020
xZabuzax said:
Jesus Christ, not this shit again. Watch Steins;Gate the way it was intended to be watched so finish Steins;Gate first before you start watching anything else related to this franchise so go with the release order, in other words:

Steins;Gate 01-24 > Steins;Gate Ova 25 > Steins;Gate Movie > Steins;Gate Ova 23beta > Steins;Gate 0.

Do not stop Steins;Gate in episode 23, some idiot created the so-called "Chronological Order" and suddenly, some noobs started recommending that shit to newcomers and worst of all, it's not even a chronological order, and anyone claiming it to be are noobs who apparently doesn't know shit about Steins;Gate so ignore them.

Just do yourself a favor and finish Steins;Gate (all 24 episodes) before you watch anything else from this franchise.

this here. Don't follow the random made fan watch orders

๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฐ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ต๐“พ๐“ฎ.
๐“˜๐“ท ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต,
๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ.

Jan 14, 2023 2:10 AM
Jun 2021
I’ll always say this. Watch it either “the chronological way” or “the intended way”. Both lead to an enjoyable experience.
Jan 14, 2023 2:11 AM

Jun 2016
Why won't this retarded shit ever die?
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Jan 14, 2023 2:49 AM

Feb 2021
Once again, release order is the only order that actually exists and matters. Anything else is just stupid.
Jan 14, 2023 3:09 AM
Jul 2021
order made by me, hope it helps you
Jan 14, 2023 3:22 AM
Mar 2022
i would'nt recommend u watch with relase order as I have watched stien gates with chronological order and I really enjoyed it and some PPL are saying that don't watch with chronological order , Many PPL have watched with chronological order and they really enjoyed it . u can't simply say that chronological order is bad . I suggest u to go and watch with chronological order it will enhance your experience.
Avnesh_Jain_Jan 14, 2023 3:30 AM
Jan 14, 2023 3:59 AM
Aug 2021
I already done with the first 24 and then the OVA (the trip to the USA thing). But then, I decided to reserve the movie in order to watch another OVA (Divided by 0) and then Steins;Gate 0. Not sure if I am doing it right. I just wanna know how that message got there in the first place.

My main candies:

Bonus Candies:
Jan 14, 2023 4:19 AM

May 2016
DC27 said:
I already done with the first 24 and then the OVA (the trip to the USA thing). But then, I decided to reserve the movie in order to watch another OVA (Divided by 0) and then Steins;Gate 0. Not sure if I am doing it right. I just wanna know how that message got there in the first place.

It's not problem if you save the movie for the last. It's the conclusion of the Steins;Gate franchise.
-
Jan 14, 2023 4:23 AM
Dec 2019
don't follow the alternate order, it somewhat makes sense for a re-watch, but for first time viewing, the release order is best.
Jan 14, 2023 4:28 AM
Mar 2020
Listen to me because I can give you the best of both worlds.

You want to watch SG in release order but in a way that makes SG0 not feel anticlimactic?

I’ve got the solution for you.

The main problem with both ‘fandoms’ is that

One thinks that watching it in release order makes SG0 feel anticlimactic as it doesn’t have a ending.

The other one thinks watching it in Chronological order spoils OG S;G so it’s a big no no.

I’ve got the best solution, you’ll watch them both ways at the same time and then you’ll feel happy. Follow me-

1. Steins Gate (all of it)
2. Missing link Ova
3. Steins Gate 0

Here comes the good part. To make SG0 not feel anticlimactic. You just watch the last 2 episodes of OG Steins Gate all over again
4. Seins Gate last 2 episodes.
5. Movie.

That way no one can say you’re watching it the wrong way and the good part is that it’s the most enjoyable way.

Literally just watch them in release order but after the end of SG0 you watch the last 2 episodes of SG again to give it closure.

Trust me. It’s worth it.
MeVikeJan 14, 2023 4:39 AM

๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ’๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jan 14, 2023 4:44 AM

Jan 2017
Avnesh_Jain___ said:
u can't simply say that chronological order is bad .

You realize it isn't even chronological , as the entirety of Steins;Gate 0 happens before Episode 1 of the Original ?

If chronological order is better for you , then i guess you also watched the Episodes with Minato in Naruto Shippuuden before starting the Original Naruto , right ?
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

– Alexioos95.
Jan 14, 2023 6:11 AM
Mar 2022
Alexioos95 said:
Avnesh_Jain___ said:
u can't simply say that chronological order is bad .

You realize it isn't even chronological , as the entirety of Steins;Gate 0 happens before Episode 1 of the Original ?

If chronological order is better for you , then i guess you also watched the Episodes with Minato in Naruto Shippuuden before starting the Original Naruto , right ?

Stien gates O is story of before ep 1 of stien gates so what , Stien gates O doesn't spoil anything about the ending of stien gates so there's no problem , idk why even are u fighting in this . PPL has literally enjoyed with so called. chronological order so just accept the fact ,
Avnesh_Jain_Jan 14, 2023 7:23 AM
Jan 14, 2023 6:35 AM
Jun 2021
Just watch the original series then watch the other garbage
Jan 14, 2023 6:53 AM
Nov 2022
I really don’t see what the big deal is. I watched it in the so called “chronological order” and it was very enjoyable. To me,
it made the ending in Steins;Gate that much more satisfying. I personally recommend the “chronological” order, but seriously, watch it in whichever order you want to. Anyone who argues over which watch order is correct is obviously stupid.
Jan 14, 2023 6:56 AM
Jul 2022
I’d recommend release order. You will easily be able to piece the timeline back together and understand where each event goes (it’s extremely straightforward), you won’t be lost don’t worry. Just enjoy it like it’s intended, it’s an amazing anime
Jan 14, 2023 7:09 AM

May 2016
dksmith04 said:
I really don’t see what the big deal is. I watched it in the so called “chronological order” and it was very enjoyable. To me,
it made the ending in Steins;Gate that much more satisfying. I personally recommend the “chronological” order, but seriously, watch it in whichever order you want to. Anyone who argues over which watch order is correct is obviously stupid.

The optimal way to consume SciADV is release order. This is a fact, not an opinion. The series was meant to be created in this order for reason
-
Jan 14, 2023 7:24 AM
Aug 2021
Release order is good. I only suggest, watch de javu movie after SG 0. It's not necessarily something you have to do, but it makes a good ending for the SG universe.
Jan 14, 2023 8:04 AM
Sep 2021
just watch everything in release order
Jan 14, 2023 8:18 AM
May 2021
release order. don’t listen to the retards who say otherwise
Jan 14, 2023 8:55 AM
Jul 2021
MeVike said:

You want to watch SG in release order but in a way that makes SG0 not feel anticlimactic?

One thinks that watching it in release order makes SG0 feel anticlimactic as it doesn’t have a ending.

The other one thinks watching it in Chronological order spoils OG S;G so it’s a big no no.

I’ve got the best solution, you’ll watch them both ways at the same time and then you’ll feel happy. Follow me-

2. Missing link Ova
3. Steins Gate 0

Here comes the good part. To make SG0 not feel anticlimactic. You just watch the last 2 episodes of OG Steins Gate all over again
5. Movie.

That way no one can say you’re watching it the wrong way and the good part is that it’s the most enjoyable way.

Literally just watch them in release order but after the end of SG0 you watch the last 2 episodes of SG again to give it closure.

Trust me. It’s worth it.

This is legit the best order no doubt. Huge W dude.
Jan 14, 2023 8:56 AM
Jul 2021
Go along the release order.
Jan 14, 2023 8:56 AM
Mar 2021
don't know why people so against this way I watched both they both give a great experience in a slightly different way
Jan 14, 2023 8:59 AM
Mar 2020
dark_knight107 said:
MeVike said:

2. Missing link Ova
3. Steins Gate 0

5. Movie.

Trust me. It’s worth it.

This is legit the best order no doubt. Huge W dude.

Thank you good sir, I try my best.

๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ’๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jan 14, 2023 9:54 AM
Dec 2021
Like many people here say, no bro. Just watch it in the order they released: Steins;Gate and then Steins;Gate 0. If you want to watch anything extra, then do it whenever you want.
Jan 14, 2023 10:06 AM

Nov 2022
I recommend playing the visual novel lol.

But for real just watch it in release order.
Jan 14, 2023 10:34 AM
Nov 2021
Bxboon said:
release order forever and always

I can't stress this enough but no matter what series we are talking about release order is always the way for a first watch.
Jan 14, 2023 12:23 PM
Mar 2022
To be honest as somebody who can understand this “extremely confusing” show completely when watching it in release date order… I kinda wish I watched it in “chronological order” only because it would leave more mystery and suspense that way. Steins gate 0 is predictable for the most part for reasons I won’t get into. All I can say is release date order left me with a sour taste in my mouth, wishing I can wipe the ending of the original series from my memory so I can watch it for the first time again at a more fitting position.

What I would recommend is-

Steins Gate ep 1-22
Steins Gate 23b
Steins Gate 0
(Optional) Steins Gate 0 OVA (ep 24)
Steins Gate 23-24
(Optional) Steins Gate OVA (ep 25)
(Optional) Steins Gate movie

The OVA’s and movie are optional, I’m just showing the obvious earliest viewing.

You can also just go the standard release date order if you want to consume the story the way as intended. Chose for yourself what you want, both are completely valid viewing experiences.
EP1C_G4YM3RJan 14, 2023 12:31 PM
Jan 14, 2023 12:24 PM
Mar 2022
Nitsu_04 said:
order made by me, hope it helps you

English translated titles?
Jan 14, 2023 1:35 PM
Jul 2021
This is the absolute correct watch order of Steins;Gate

SG 1-21
SG0 1-13 (skip 11)
The Movie
The OVA
SG0 14 - 16
SG 1-25 (skip episode 15)
The OVA Again
SG0 2-22
The Movie from the 60 minute mark to the fiftieth minute mark
SG 13 (skip the first 9 minutes)
Episode 15 of SG
Episode 11 of SG0
SG0 ep 1
The last three minutes of the OVA
Watch the OVA in reverse
The Movie
SG 2-4
Light Novel

It will all make sense. Trust me. Best experience.
Jan 14, 2023 2:07 PM
Nov 2016
Avnesh_Jain___ said:
Alexioos95 said:

Stien gates O is story of before ep 1 of stien gates so what , Stien gates O doesn't spoil anything about the ending of stien gates so there's no problem , idk why even are u fighting in this . PPL has literally enjoyed with so called. chronological order so just accept the fact ,

Here is another fact for you, the so-called "Chronological Order" also ruined it for some people so not everyone will enjoy it, I have friends who enjoyed that shitty order but I also have friends who hated it and it ruined it for them. Steins;Gate is my best anime but I'm one of those people who literally dislike Steins;Gate 0 so that shitty "Chronological Order" would have ruined it for me as well, stopping the climax of Steins;Gate to start from the beginning with that Steins;Gate 0 shit which is MUCH slower and worse in every aspect would have ruined it for me completely. In the "Chronological Order" I would be pissed by the time I finish that piece of shit just to go back to the last 2 episodes of Steins;Gate and hence, the last 2 episodes of Steins;Gate would have left me dissatisfied, and with a sour taste in my mouth.

I haven't heard the "release order" ruining it for anyone but I have definitely heard the "chronological order" (which isn't even chronological in the first place) ruining it for some people and that alone should be a reason to avoid that shitty order in the first place. Just because that order didn't ruin it for you doesn't mean that it won't ruin it for other people.
Jan 14, 2023 2:16 PM

Nov 2010
Play/read the VN, then do the same for S;G0

The anime is great but if you really want the whole story... Nothing beats the source material.

S;G elite even uses animation from the anime.

Also, 0 is more of an in between then an actual sequel. Everything leads to the same point.
kickthebucketJan 14, 2023 2:21 PM
Jan 14, 2023 2:38 PM
Aug 2021
Watch it in release order. The people who say the “chronological” order are idiots. Steins gate was made a stand alone VN. Watch it as a stand alone, then move on to the other stuff if you want to. Steins gate 0 sucks ass anyway.
Jan 14, 2023 3:18 PM
Jan 2021
I hope this helps you out
Jan 14, 2023 3:35 PM
Feb 2019
the chronological order is stupid so avoid it at all cost, and as almost everyone already said here, it's not even chronological, only a minority of idiots recommends that crappy fan made order and I bet a lot of them doesn't even understand steins gate, most of my friends who liked that crappy order doesn't even understand this anime so go figure, the above guy is not kidding when he said that noobs are the ones who mostly recommends that crappy order

stopping the climax of steins gate to start from the beginning with a completely new anime, made by a different director, with a new art style, worse animation and even the characters changing since the girls have bigger boobs for some reason is just stupid so op, don't be stupid and avoid the idiots suggesting the chronological order and remember, it's not even chronological

just go and watch steins gate the way it was created to be watched so finish all the 24 episodes before you watch anything else
Jan 14, 2023 5:08 PM
Jun 2022
Yeetyus said:
Hello Steins;gate community. I want to watch Steins;gate but I’m unsure how the watch order exactly is. I have on Netflix the first season with 25 episodes, the movie and steins;gate 0. When I looked up the watch order on the internet, some people say that you should watch till episode 23 then the the movie then steins;gate 0 and in the end episode 23, 24, 25. Is this the correct watch order and why must I watch the last 3 episodes of the first season in the end?

Thanks ^^

Lol this is a heated thread. Steins gate is a goated series. How I watched it was:

Steins gate eps 1-24, ep 23 beta, steins gate 0, steins gate ep 24-25, movie.

Maybe not the best order but I really really loved it. Finishing the show is nice because it doesn’t ruin the pacing and then you can get straight into 0. I saved the ova and movie for last cause they’re like lil wholesome deserts and I enjoyed them the most after finishing all the heavy stuff first.

Lmk if anyone else has done it this way!
Jan 14, 2023 9:11 PM
Mar 2022
season 1, ova, movie, season 2.

worry about schizo watch orders for a rewatch. trust me you will want to rewatch it
Jan 14, 2023 9:12 PM
Mar 2022
Alexioos95 said:
Yeetyus said:
you should watch till episode 23 then the the movie then steins;gate 0 and in the end episode 23, 24, 25. Is this the correct watch order and why must I watch the last 3 episodes of the first season in the end?

Not at all.
Some new Animes fans created this "chronological order" because they are too stupid to understand a time travel series. (It isn't even chronological anyway)

Just finish the Original Series (24 Episodes) , the Epilogue OVA (Episode 25 on Netflix if i remember correctly) , then the After Story Movie.
After that you can watch Steins;Gate 0 if you want , which show us a different timeline.

it technically is causaully chronological, but its still better to save chronological for rewatch
Jan 14, 2023 9:29 PM
Mar 2022
Only watch chronological if you are rewatching it. Watch all of the original steins gate first. Adding all 23 episodes of steins gate 0 before the last episode of the original steins gate would destroy the pacing.
Jan 14, 2023 9:57 PM
Jul 2022
Yeetyus said:

Thanks ^^

I would suggest the so called chronological order, because I watched this way because this order actually makes sense. Steins gate 0 is actually a midquel. It happens between ep 22-23 of Steins gate and is actually intended to watch that way. But if you watch the climax steins gate before then there is really no point in watching it. This is because steins gate has 2 canon routes that the creators made

1. Only Steins gate storyline

2.Steins gate + 0 storyline added in between ep 22-23

Release order doesn't mean much as sometimes prequels and interquels are made later. So basically the watch order is

1.Watch Steins;Gate Episode 1–22

2.Watch Steins Gate: Episode 23 (β); Open the Missing Link

3.Watch Steins;Gate 0

4.Watch Steins;Gate Episode 23–24

Watch the Egoistic promima (OVA) and the load region of deja(movie) is upto you as they are non canon but can help you find some closure
Jan 14, 2023 11:19 PM

Jan 2017
Avnesh_Jain___ said:

So it isn't even chronological to begin with.
It's not a problem about spoiling something , it's a problem about ruining the enjoyment of the story , at the climax at that...
Yes , there is peoples who enjoyed this order , but they are really few , and 99% of them didn't even understood what they watched. Just look at this guy v.

SIDDHARTH_HANJE said:
Steins gate 0 is actually a midquel. It happens between ep 22-23 of Steins gate and is actually intended to watch that way.

As it was said multiples times in this thread , no , it isn't a midquel.
It's a true prequel , with the events of it happening way before Episode 1 the original.

And hell no , it isn't the intented way to watch the series.
Steins;Gate 0 was released 9 years after the original. The very idea of waiting for it to finally start the series is madness.
Do you even imagine if i start to say peoples "Hey , don't start One Piece , a Prequel will air in 2045 , so wait for it before" ?
And then i'll say "Hey my dude , watch One Piece 2045 , and then go to the original. Just trust me bro."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

– Alexioos95.
Jan 14, 2023 11:37 PM
Jul 2022
Alexioos95 said:
Avnesh_Jain___ said:

It's not a problem about spoiling something , it's a problem about ruining the enjoyment of the story , at the climax at that...
Yes , there is peoples who enjoyed this order , but they are really few , and 99% of them didn't even understood what they watched. Just look at this guy v.

SIDDHARTH_HANJE said:
Steins gate 0 is actually a midquel. It happens between ep 22-23 of Steins gate and is actually intended to watch that way.

It's a true prequel , with the events of it happening way before Episode 1 the original.

Steins;Gate 0 was released 9 years after the original. The very idea of waiting for it to finally start the series is madness.
Do you even imagine if i start to say peoples "Hey , don't start One Piece , a Prequel will air in 2045 , so wait for it before" ?
And then i'll say "Hey my dude , watch One Piece 2045 , and then go to the original. Just trust me bro."

Who the fuck told you that is it is a prequel. Do you even understand what a prequel is. The events in 0 clearly took place after ep 22 and before the end of series, how the fuck can you even call it a prequel according to stories chronological order of events. It is a simple fact the if you watch steins gate 0 after ending of he first series then it will just spoil the climax for you. There is literally no point in watching 0 afterwards. This just shows how little you dumb mind actually understood the story
Jan 14, 2023 11:42 PM
Jul 2022
Alexioos95 said:
Avnesh_Jain___ said:

SIDDHARTH_HANJE said:

You didn't even understand half of what I wrote. That why there are two route first one with the original steins gate and 2nd with the 0 story included in it. Both the stories are totally complete in there own way and 0 just adds more plot to the original. I said that it is upto him which to watch. But there just some dumb people who can't think for themselves beyond the release order that is given to them
Jan 14, 2023 11:46 PM

Jan 2017
SIDDHARTH_HANJE said:
Who the fuck told you that is it is a prequel.

The creators.

SIDDHARTH_HANJE said:
Do you even understand what a prequel is.

It's a story that happens before a pre-existing one.
It works extremely well for sad backstory of characters.

SIDDHARTH_HANJE said:
The events in 0 clearly took place after ep 22 and before the end of series, how the fuck can you even call it a prequel according to stories chronological order of events.

Here is proof that you didn't understood.
In Episode 1 of the original , Okabe gets a crypted message video on his phone , but forget it because of Mayuri and the crazy situation.
This message is decrypted in Episode 23 , because Okabe finally lived what his past self did.
Steins;Gate 0 shows us how the past Okabe came to create the message because of his deep regrets.

SIDDHARTH_HANJE said:
if you watch steins gate 0 after ending of he first series then it will just spoil the climax for you.

There would be nothing spoiled.
You follow 2 different timelines with 2 different Okabe anyway.

SIDDHARTH_HANJE said:
There is literally no point in watching 0 afterwards.

0 was made as a bonus to let fans see how the Okabe from the past finally saved his "present" self.
There is not much to learn there , but it was still a really great bonus for the fans who wanted more of it.

SIDDHARTH_HANJE said:
This just shows how little you dumb mind actually understood the story

With all of that said , it just prove that you didn't understood a single thing.
Maybe because of the "chronological order" , maybe because you are too stupid... dunno.
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

– Alexioos95.
Jan 14, 2023 11:48 PM

Aug 2018
Alexioos95 said:
Some new Animes fans created this "chronological order" because they are too stupid to understand a time travel series.

if it's so "stupid" then why did they make an alternate episode 23? It actually makes perfect sense for us time travelers from the future year 2023 to watch in chronological order. People in 2011 did not have that option.

Jan 14, 2023 11:51 PM
Nov 2016
SIDDHARTH_HANJE said:
Alexioos95 said:

Who the fuck told you that is it is a prequel. Do you even understand what a prequel is. The events in 0 clearly took place after ep 22 and before the end of series, how the fuck can you even call it a prequel according to stories chronological order of events. It is a simple fact the if you watch steins gate 0 after ending of he first series then it will just spoil the climax for you. There is literally no point in watching 0 afterwards. This just shows how little you dumb mind actually understood the story

And here it is, exactly what I said earlier, only noobs like this guy that literally doesn't understand shit about Steins;Gate is the one that usually recommends the so-called shitty chronological order.

The events of Steins;Gate 0 actually happen before Steins;Gate even begins you noob, and Steins;Gate 0 is an anime that needs to shine on its own, it's a separate product and it needs to shine on its own, if you need to stop the climax and pacing of Steins;Gate just so you can watch Steins;Gate 0 to give that piece of crap some "purpose" then Steins;Gate 0 already failed, it means that anime can't do shit on its own, it needs help from a better anime to give it purpose.

The cringe.
Jan 14, 2023 11:51 PM
Jul 2022
Alexioos95 said:
SIDDHARTH_HANJE said:
Who the fuck told you that is it is a prequel.

The creators.

SIDDHARTH_HANJE said:
Do you even understand what a prequel is.

It's a story that happens before a pre-existing one.
It works extremely well for sad backstory of characters.

SIDDHARTH_HANJE said:
The events in 0 clearly took place after ep 22 and before the end of series, how the fuck can you even call it a prequel according to stories chronological order of events.

Here is proof that you didn't understood.
In Episode 1 of the original , Okabe gets a crypted message video on his phone , but forget it because of Mayuri and the crazy situation.
This message is decrypted in Episode 23 , because Okabe finally lived what his past self did.
Steins;Gate 0 shows us how the past Okabe came to create the message because of his deep regrets.

SIDDHARTH_HANJE said:
if you watch steins gate 0 after ending of he first series then it will just spoil the climax for you.

There would be nothing spoiled.
You follow 2 different timelines with 2 different Okabe anyway.

SIDDHARTH_HANJE said:
There is literally no point in watching 0 afterwards.

0 was made as a bonus to let fans see how the Okabe from the past finally saved his "present" self.
There is not much to learn there , but it was still a really great bonus for the fans who wanted more of it.

SIDDHARTH_HANJE said:
This just shows how little you dumb mind actually understood the story

With all of that said , it just prove that you didn't understood a single thing.
Maybe because of the "chronological order" , maybe because you are too stupid... dunno.

Are you fucking dumb or what. Can't you go beyond speaking about that one line or what. I am saying that you can't watch it before watching the first 22 episodes of steins gate zero the how the fuck did it become a true prequel
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shanimebib - Sep 13, 2011

1829 by mjjones0 »»
Yesterday, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Activelee - Aug 16, 2011

485 by Ronin_4011 »»
Apr 30, 4:26 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Sep 6, 2011

685 by MrNobodyFN123 »»
Apr 28, 9:45 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - Apr 19, 2011

260 by OmBerry12_Bleach »»
Apr 24, 11:01 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Aug 30, 2011

805 by Nemesis133 »»
Apr 24, 8:24 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.