Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 7, 2010 8:45 PM

Feb 2008
So, there you are, watching a new season's anime... BAM! You get pissed off by this... guy. Yeah. He's an ass. He's totally ruining the anime. You want him dead. You really do. You want to spread your hate for him.
HERE'S THE RIGHT PLACE TO DO IT!!!

Just leave a comment saying:

- Who he is
- From what anime
and
- Why do you hate him

The guys in this topic, at the end of the season (in this one, end of May), will be jugded in a poll and the one with most votes will be the MOST HATED OF THE SEASON AAAND will have a special place in our club page.
So let's do it!

REMEMBER! THIS TOPIC IS ONLY FOR THE SPRING SEASON!

Here are the Spring season animes:

- Angel Beats!
- Arakawa Under the Bridge
- B Gata H Kei
- Doubutsu Kankyou Kaigi
- Giant Killing
- Hakuouki
- Hanakappa
- Heroman
- Hime Chen! Otogi Chikku Idol Lilpri
- Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou
- Ikkitousen: Xtreme Xecutor
- Jewelpet Twinkle☆
- K-ON!! Season 2
- Kaichou wa Maid-sama!
- Ketsuinu
- Kiss x Sis (TV)
- Major S6
- Marie & Gali ver. 2.0
- Mayoi Neko Overrun!
- Metal Fight Beyblade: Baku
- Ookiku Furikabutte ~Natsu no Taikai Hen~
- Rainbow
- Ring ni Kakero 1: Kage Dou Hen
- Saraiya Goyou
- SD Gundam Sangokuden Brave Battle Warriors
- Senkou no Night Raid
- Shin Koihime†Musou ~Otome Tairan~
- Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru
- Working!!
- Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei

Source: Spring 2010 Anime Group

Please let me know if I'm missing any anime. You may also choose a character from a movie or OVA.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 8, 2010 3:32 AM

Apr 2009
I don't exactly hate him, but Suminoe Keita (kissxsis) really irritates me. He should just accept his sisters love. I mean seriously they're not blood related so what's his problem.
May 8, 2010 4:03 AM

Oct 2007
Nioni said:
I don't exactly hate him, but Suminoe Keita (kissxsis) really irritates me. He should just accept his sisters love. I mean seriously they're not blood related so what's his problem.

Ah yeah, Keita is pretty retarded which comes with being an ecchi series protagonist. I think he's a good candidate. Now from me:
-Giou Yuki
-UraBoku
-His voice makes blood flow from my ears; he is a major pussy, more than any other uke I have seen; his personality is all kind and useless which makes him act like Orihime but because he is a guy it makes the whole thing even more disturbing.

-Ishihara
-Rainbow
-Just 5 minutes in this anime and he is pretty much portrayed as a most disgusting human; he is constantly trying to find a way to kill one of the main characters and puts them all through so much terror; as a character he isn't even made to be liked by someone, he is made to be hated with all your guts
May 8, 2010 4:12 PM

Feb 2008
Allright! That's what I'm talking about! :D
Way to go, Nioni & Tixy!~

Soon I'll start some new series and I'm sure I'll be here 8DD
May 8, 2010 4:16 PM

Oct 2007
Tixy said:
-Giou Yuki
-UraBoku
-His voice makes blood flow from my ears; he is a major pussy, more than any other uke I have seen; his personality is all kind and useless which makes him act like Orihime but because he is a guy it makes the whole thing even more disturbing.

-Ishihara
-Rainbow
-Just 5 minutes in this anime and he is pretty much portrayed as a most disgusting human; he is constantly trying to find a way to kill one of the main characters and puts them all through so much terror; as a character he isn't even made to be liked by someone, he is made to be hated with all your guts

Goodness me, I couldn't have put it better myself o_o those are my two most hated this season too.
May 10, 2010 9:57 PM

Feb 2008
This season is good!
So far I've not been pissed for anyone 6.6'
Animes I'm watching: Angel Beats, Arakawa Under the Bridge, B Gata H Kei, Heroman, Kaichou wa Maid-sama *for now*
May 12, 2010 12:28 PM

Oct 2009
-Usui, Takumi
-Kaicho wa Maid-sama
-Cause he is waaay too macho. I just hate him in the anime btw, cause in the manga he still got some humour, but in the anime he is just a macho-macho-man. Bleh.

I still have to watch many of these animes though, so maybe I'll find another one ^^
May 30, 2010 8:18 AM

Feb 2008
Haha, I've only watched one ep of Kaichou~
I'll keep an eye on Usui ;D
Jul 9, 2010 10:22 PM
Aug 2009
TsuTsu said:
-Usui, Takumi
-Kaicho wa Maid-sama
-Cause he is waaay too macho. I just hate him in the anime btw, cause in the manga he still got some humour, but in the anime he is just a macho-macho-man. Bleh.

I still have to watch many of these animes though, so maybe I'll find another one ^^
Wah! I love Usui! But I've only read the manga so I can't really judge the anime :/
Jul 13, 2010 8:18 PM
Jan 2010
Ishihara and Dr. Sasaki from Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin. Sasaki is a teenager-molesting doctor, and Ishihara is some freaky security guard who's been out to get one guy forever, who did practically nothing to him might I add.

Also, Kosuda from B Gata H Kei, because he needs to grow a spine.
Jan 19, 2011 4:35 PM

Jun 2010
01. Yuki from Uraboku.
~ Hes voice and face are annoying. He is loser and just sitting around when his friends are in danger. And when he is gonna do something - he shouldn't. He's annoying faggot and his power is also kinda gay.

02. Takumi from Kaichou Wa Maid Sama
~ I hate characters (especially guys) who are good at everything. No one can beat them because they are simply the best in everything. Takumi is just like one these and I simply hate him. He's always relaxed, cool and admired. Sight.
yoite-Jan 19, 2011 4:41 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Who do you hate?

HinaHina - Dec 18, 2009

15 by Olivia_Brown »»
Jan 10, 2018 7:53 PM

» Who do you want to be in the "HATE list"? ( 1 2 )

Tengu_Susanoo - Aug 13, 2008

91 by SombraMan »»
Oct 26, 2012 1:38 AM

» Shinji should be removed from this club

ArchangelPT - Sep 20, 2010

0 by ArchangelPT »»
Sep 20, 2010 1:18 PM

Poll: » [Jerk or not?] #3 Ren Elsie Jewelria (To-LOVE-Ru!)

Tengu_Susanoo - Jul 10, 2010

0 by Tengu_Susanoo »»
Jul 10, 2010 5:31 PM

Poll: » [Jerk or not?] #2 Ryuuji Otogi "Duke" (Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters) [CLOSED]

Tengu_Susanoo - Jul 1, 2010

4 by Tengu_Susanoo »»
Jul 9, 2010 10:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.