Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 2, 2023 8:22 PM
Jul 2018
CinnamonYup said:
TheFireNinja said:
Don't look if you don't want spoilers.

She holds up really well when fighting but she's always compared to the op Naruto and Sasuke who are literally.. yk, spoilers, and it makes her look weaker than she actually is.
Okay? It doesn't really matter to me if you remove Naruto and Sasuke as a comparison for strength. I never was invested in Sakura as a character.
Jan 2, 2023 8:26 PM
Oct 2022
Piromysl said:
CinnamonYup said:

Nowhere did I say that you mentioned that someone made her confess. She was in the moment and there really wasn't much she could do, it was better than just telling him to go home and stop, at least she was trying to lighten the moment a bit.

And in the beginning of Naruto she was picking on Naruto and being mean to him while in shippuden she's ACTIVELY being nice and the worse she does I'd maybe call him an idiot (in a friend way as friends call each other stupid) and she punches him which is just an anime gag that they used a lot back then, like Jiraiya being a perv.

Bu the end of Shippuden she was really kind and cheerful and genuinely cared for her friends, including Naruto who she picked on as a kid. If that's not development then idk wtf u expect when you think of character development. She was weak and useless as a child and she picked on Naruto, while now she's at hokage level (her medical nin the same as tsunade and it was stated that she's stronger than tsunade) and she's kind to Naruto and loves him platonically

You are still wrong bro and I don't feel like repeating myself.
Her being an awful person is literally in the face and doesn't really require any in depth analysis.
Just stop posting.

Dude. Wtf has she done to you, there is nothing wrong that she did other than the confession and it was literally in the moment and she just wanted to try her best to make Naruto happy. Her heart was in the right place and everyone makes mistakes.
Jan 2, 2023 8:31 PM

Jul 2015
CinnamonYup said:
Piromysl said:

You are still wrong bro and I don't feel like repeating myself.
Her being an awful person is literally in the face and doesn't really require any in depth analysis.
Just stop posting.

Dude. Wtf has she done to you, there is nothing wrong that she did other than the confession and it was literally in the moment and she just wanted to try her best to make Naruto happy. Her heart was in the right place and everyone makes mistakes.

You are completely wrong.
She does not want to make Naruto happy.
Her fake confession means she doesn't give a shit about him and her giving up on Sasuke and trying to kill him means she doesn't want the best for Naruto, because Sasuke's death would mentally break him.
She is all out a terrible person who absolutely doesn't give a shit about anyone but herself and she never even actually loved Sasuke, because what she felt was still a childish crush, because she didn't grew at all.
Her fake confession is just a way to convey to the audience how garbage person overall she become and perfectly summarizes her character throughout the series.
I'm literally repeating myself lol

Jan 2, 2023 8:39 PM
Oct 2022
Piromysl said:
CinnamonYup said:

Her fake confession means she doesn't give a shit about him and her giving up on Sasuke and trying to kill him means she doesn't want the best for Naruto, because Sasuke's death would mentally break him.
She is all out a terrible person who absolutely doesn't give a shit about anyone but herself and she never even actually loved Sasuke, because what she felt was still a childish crush, because she didn't grew at all.
Her fake confession is just a way to convey to the audience how garbage person overall she become and perfectly summarizes her character throughout the series.

Bros not listening, idc if it's in the face but you literally are just throwing headcanons.
Sasuke and Sakura got together because they just wanted to put everyone with someone in the end and stuff, same with Choji and Karui.

Literally no where does anyone say that she was confessing to be a piece of shit that didn't care about Naruto. You're repeating the only points that you can think of because none of that is true
Jan 2, 2023 8:41 PM
Dec 2022
in "Naruto", absolutely. in "shippuden", absolutely (except very few places).
Jan 2, 2023 8:43 PM

Jul 2015
CinnamonYup said:
Piromysl said:

Bros not listening, idc if it's in the face but you literally are just throwing headcanons.
Sasuke and Sakura got together because they just wanted to put everyone with someone in the end and stuff, same with Choji and Karui.

Literally no where does anyone say that she was confessing to be a piece of shit that didn't care about Naruto. You're repeating the only points that you can think of because none of that is true

Bro. It's literally in the face.
Naruto tells her he wants to save Sasuke not for her anymore and gently tells her to piss off, then she goes and tries to kill her crush (apparently) for Naruto's sake. Such a good, selfless and caring person.
Apparently this is canon everyone who argues otherwise is objectively wrong.
Am I supposed to take it seriously or what?

I do not expect her to realize, that her confessing will make her look bad, because that's how self centered and selfish she is.
But literally every character besides her, who saw that seemed to agree it was a dick move and Akamaru almost even slapped her.

Jan 2, 2023 8:49 PM
Oct 2022
Piromysl said:
CinnamonYup said:

Bro. It's literally in the face.
Naruto tells her he wants to save Sasuke not for her anymore and gently tells her to piss off, then she goes and tries to kill her crush (apparently) for Naruto's sake. Such a good, selfless and caring person.
Apparently this is canon everyone who argues otherwise is objectively wrong.
Am I supposed to take it seriously or what?

I do not expect her to realize, that her confessing will make her look bad, because that's how self centered and selfish she is.
But literally every character besides her, who saw that seemed to agree it was a dick move and Akamaru almost even slapped her.

It wasn't just her decision to go kill Sasuke, and literally everyone makes mistakes. You're gonna look at that one thing that she did and that one time she was being stupid and say that her entirety is toxic and she doesn't give a fuck about anyone. She thought at the time that was the right thing, it was in the moment and better than Naruto chasing after Sasuke for another 5 years, wasting his time going after a terrorist when he could be working on his goal to becoming hokage and actually advancing from genin
CinnamonYupJan 2, 2023 9:04 PM
Jan 2, 2023 8:50 PM
Mar 2022
Evelyn7495 said:
i just started watching Naruto, watched 15 episodes and i do not see the point of Sakura being there.her character has done nothing till now. is she gonna be annoying and useless till the end?

okay, rant and SPOILERS coming:
Sakura is the worst thing in Naruto. And this opinion comes from woman. Sakura is yes - useless and stays like that for the entire 220 episodes of Naruto. She gets a bit of a glow up in shippuden, but let's focus on the original naruto first:

The writer has said that he wanted to make Sakura someone that girls can relate to. Yes, and he did that. But was it something we girls wanted? Hell no. Personally as a woman I really want powerful girl characters that are not 200% dependent on some abusive guy. Yes, Sakura is relatable to some girls, very stereotypical girl, but the thing I can't tolerate is how she is obsessed with Sasuke even though he emotionally abuses Sakura all the time. And the show shows it's completely fine! And the worst thing is that Sakura and Sasuke become a freaking couple. And all because of Sakura's unhealthy obsession the writer wanted to highlight.

The thing Naruto as a series is telling through Sakura is basically that emotionally abusing girls is fine and Sasuke's kind of behaviour is fine for boys/men. And hell no. My ex literally thought he was some kind of real life Sasuke; he treated me coldly, manipulated and emotionally abused me. And I was so desperate I stayed in that relationship for a year. That's the reason I'm so mad about this. Sakura should have gotten over Sasuke and moved on. Idc what Sasuke does in the end but the real ending for Sakura and Sasuke should have been ANYTHING ELSE than being together.

So yeah thank you I hate it.
Jan 3, 2023 1:42 AM
Sep 2021
Evelyn7495 said:
i just started watching Naruto, watched 15 episodes and i do not see the point of Sakura being there.her character has done nothing till now. is she gonna be annoying and useless till the end?

In og Naruto? Yes. In shippuden she definitelybecomes useful (which blind haters can't see).
Jan 3, 2023 2:01 AM
Aug 2021
OG Naruto: Sakura Bad ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Shippuden: Sakura Good๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Jan 3, 2023 2:05 AM
Feb 2022
In Naruto she is ussles, im Shippuuden she do one big thing. Maybe she is strong but, I think that's not enough, because she is one of the main characters
Jan 3, 2023 2:07 AM
Feb 2022
In Naruto she is ussles, in Shippuuden she do one big thing. Maybe she is strong but I think that's not enough, because she is one of The main character
Jan 3, 2023 3:13 AM
May 2021
without sakura naruto and sasuke would have been long gone.
Jan 3, 2023 5:14 AM
Jan 2021
Evelyn7495 said:

she heals people and she does throw a useful punch in the end, but she will continue to be insanely annoying till Boruto and beyond.
Jan 3, 2023 5:36 AM

May 2021
JoN- said:
without sakura, sasuke would have been long gone to midness.
Yeah agreed sakura is shitty character but atleas she is better than sasuke.
Jan 3, 2023 6:14 AM
Jun 2021
Piromysl said:
No, Sakura is not "useless" because she is a medic and still is one of the most powerful shinobi of her generation, because she was trained by one of the legendary sannin. She is only useless when compared to Naruto and Sasuke.
In OG Naruto she is completely worthless in every aspect, in Shippuden she will grow in strength but will still be a terrible person and overall an awful character, who does not develop.

spoiler btw hes on episode 15
Jan 3, 2023 8:17 AM

Aug 2018
this is a question people have been wondering since 2002

Jan 3, 2023 9:30 AM
Oct 2020
Evelyn7495 said:

Yea she’s annoying & barely useful. But that’s p much the case for most of the female characters. Nearly all the female characters in the show are badly written/don’t grow much as characters.
Jan 3, 2023 12:56 PM
Sep 2022
I mean in boruto she recently started to become useful
Jan 3, 2023 3:44 PM
May 2021
not really tbh. she does some stuff like fight sasori.
Jan 3, 2023 6:02 PM

Aug 2020
One thing is sure, and can be told without spoiling

Naruto is REALLY about NARUTO. No one else shares the spot. That's it.

Jan 3, 2023 6:37 PM
Jul 2022
Sakura was More usefull in Boruto…sehe does nothing ik Naruto
Jan 3, 2023 9:06 PM

Aug 2020
oddeyez said:
Depends on who you ask. Personally I think she wasn't useless in Shippuden but for some reason a lot of the fanbase absolutely despises her and claims she was never useful at any point

Sadly, its cus whenever they bring up Team 7, this also makes the audience remember season 1 Sakura. Which was useless.
Keep scrolling
Jan 3, 2023 9:51 PM

Dec 2016
oh, the good old debate
Jan 4, 2023 1:27 AM
Mar 2021
tbh i hate sakura since og naruto and for me sakura is just a "Naruto Spawner"๐Ÿ˜…
Jan 4, 2023 2:47 AM

Apr 2021
Watch it till the end. She gets a good character build up. A lot of fans hate her, but personally have no hatred towards her.

Jan 4, 2023 3:24 AM
Jan 2022
Evelyn7495 said:

She will get more character development. If she becomes more useful is another question.
Jan 4, 2023 6:05 AM
โ™ก( โ€ขเฅขโ—ก-เฅข)โœงห–ยฐ โ™ก

Dec 2014
No Dont worry about that as Sakura will later soooo important and very very powerful later that the anime title will change into Sakura and Sakura Shippuuden later, enjoy~

(ใฃโ—”โ—กโ—”)ใฃ ๐“˜ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ช ๐”€๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ♥
Jan 4, 2023 6:06 AM

Mar 2020
No, but she always sucks.
Jan 4, 2023 2:15 PM

Jul 2022
kxlel02 said:
anime fans when a character isn’t fleshed out in the first 15 episodes of a 720 episode series: ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿป๐Ÿคฏ
this was hillarious
โ“˜ User is suspected to be a part of an online terrorist organization. Please report any suspicious activity to Discord MAL staff

Jan 4, 2023 7:56 PM

Nov 2022
I think useless is a misnomer.

Sakura is not useless, however she is unlikable character. 'Useless' just stuck because people cannot quite explain why they hate her.

In reality all this hatred is because she rejected Naruto in a very rude fashion. That hurt a lot of people's feelings and they labelled Sakura useless in retaliation. That is all.

I would like to add that while Sakura ended up with Sasuke canonically in practice someone like her would likely not get someone like Sasuke and would also piss everyone else in process. So her ending will not be happy.
EmperorThorJan 4, 2023 11:42 PM
Buy my awesome BDSM male domination book here  https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1174760

Visit my Discord https://discord.com/channels/1047490147794550844/1047490149161898039 I am not there most of the time but you can leave a message.

Or my blog here https://BDSMAnime.blogspot.com/
Or here https://BDSMAnime18.blogspot.com/

Submit to me and become my subject here https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=88107
Jan 5, 2023 6:16 PM
Jul 2018
Evelyn7495 said:

simple answer yes...forever....she maybe usefull for 1 scene in shippuden....that's it....never usefull
Jan 5, 2023 6:39 PM
Jan 2023
For me personally, I really like Sakura as one of characters in Naruto. She's one of my favorites. I don't get it why so many people tend to dislike her and call her useless. Because in the story, there's character development and I guess, Sakura has that good character development there. So, she's not useless anymore now. (I'm sorry if there are grammatical mistakes in my reply, I'm not that good at English tbh)
Jan 6, 2023 10:27 AM
Apr 2020
pretty much. her character in the first instalment of naruto is basically only there as sasukes hype man and then in naruto shippuden shes narutos healer. she kind of helps a bit if you watch the last naruto movie but then again it’s basically just her healing her way to a key part in the show
Jan 6, 2023 10:30 AM
Apr 2020
Evelyn7495 said:
Jajin said:

You’re 15 ep in a 500 ep series and already worrying that the characters will stay the same ๐Ÿ’€
it is 220 episodes. I'm not watching Shippuden

if you aren’t willing to watch shippuden then there isnt a point in watching the first one tbh. the first naruto is basically just setting up the story for shippuden and it doesnt really add too much to it besides basic character introduction and its nostalgic for people that have seen it. but thats just imo xx
Jan 14, 2023 4:22 PM

Aug 2019
In Part 1/the original Naruto, definitely. She has no unique powers and only knows basic ninjutsu and the ability to repel weak genjutsu, things that barely come into play during the original Naruto series.

ThorLL said:
In reality all this hatred is because she rejected Naruto in a very rude fashion. That hurt a lot of people's feelings and they labelled Sakura useless in retaliation. That is all.

I'm sorry but that's complete bullshit. Only shippers got upset about that; the rest of us who watch the series for the fights, worldbuilding, character development, or just the enjoyment of the series itself don't really give a damn about how she treated Naruto. She's a terrible character in Part 1 because she does nothing but obsess over Sasuke, has no true hobbies or interests outside of him, is just really irritating with her know-it-all attitude while barely ever doing anything of actual merit compared to Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi or 90% of the other major characters in general.
Early_MorningJan 14, 2023 4:27 PM
Jan 16, 2023 7:43 AM
Mar 2022
Jajin said:
Evelyn7495 said:

You’re 15 ep in a 500 ep series and already worrying that the characters will stay the same ๐Ÿ’€

More than 500 episodes ๐Ÿ’€
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Episode 60 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 1, 2009

26 by Matheus050 »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Naruto Episode 186 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 30, 2009

26 by shoelaze »»
Yesterday, 3:21 AM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 148 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 20, 2009

19 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 24, 8:52 PM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 144 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 19, 2009

16 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 23, 2:55 PM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 97 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 8, 2009

27 by Darzaka »»
Apr 23, 10:26 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.