Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 18, 2022 6:00 PM
News Team
Aug 2019
The official Twitter of the Lupin Zero original net anime announced the main cast pair on Saturday. The anime is set to premiere on December 16.

Tasuku Hatanaka (Mars Red) and Shunsuke Takeuchi (Kanata no Astra) are joining the cast as Arsene Lupin III and Daisuke Jigen, respectively.

Daisuke Sakou (Lupin III: Part 5 assistant director) directs action comedy anime at Telecom Animation Film. Ichirou Ookouchi (Koutetsujou no Kabaneri) and Asami Taguchi (Lupin III (2015) sub-character design) are handling the series composition and character design, respectively. Yoshihide Ootomo (Inu-Ou) is composing the music.

The anime is a six-episode prequel to the Lupin III anime series. A world premiere took place at the Anime NYC convention on November 18.

Source: Comic Natalie
Hyperion_PSNov 19, 2022 7:36 AM
Nov 18, 2022 6:48 PM

Mar 2019
Oh so Jigen's here as a main cast member, kind of weird. I wonder what this projects story is going to be like, wonder what young Jigen is going to look like.
Nov 18, 2022 6:51 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Kumiveneella said:
Oh so Jigen's here as a main cast member, kind of weird. I wonder what this projects story is going to be like, wonder what young Jigen is going to look like.
You can see young Jigen's design in the source's link at the end of the article!
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Nov 18, 2022 6:55 PM

Mar 2019
DatRandomDude said:
Kumiveneella said:
You can see young Jigen's design in the source's link at the end of the article!

Thank you for pointing this out. Somehow he looks exactly how I imagined he would.

More topics from this board

» 'One Piece' Anime Gets Remake by WIT Studio ( 1 2 )

Hyperion_PS - Dec 17, 2023

81 by ExtremeT »»
28 minutes ago

» Manga 'Oniichan wa Oshimai!' Gets TV Anime

Vindstot - Apr 21, 2022

44 by Lenoksu »»
6 hours ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - 11 hours ago

4 by yamiyugi101 »»
7 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

3 by ToyaMochizuki »»
9 hours ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

16 by Jonas-K »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.