Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 13, 2022 9:05 AM
Dec 2019
I DON'T LIKE THAT SATSUKI GIRL !!!!!!!!!
i bet akane will find those two together and be really sad
does anyone know how much time i need to wait for chapter 83??
Oct 17, 2022 8:35 PM
Oct 2022
Bro I am really disliking satauki and monkey rn, like I do not understand the need to speculate on someone else’s relationship when you 1. Don’t know akane that well and 2. Don’t know Yamada that well. Like they’re both just saying whatever they want about akane over a what? 2 minute meeting they had, where she was uncomfortable and shy?? And now they’re saying she’s like this.. idek strict and controlling gf? Like satsuki needs to stop projecting her bad experiences onto people and their relationships. It annoys me to no end how she thinks she has the right to call akane a “high strung princess” and that akane was “rude” just because she was uncomfortable being approached out of nowhere like that, especially when she was still trying to get over her own insecurities. And monkey is annoying me too because he reads like an A-hole. Satsuki doesn’t seem like someone who’d make a move on a taken man, but her assumptions annoy the hell out of me. She doesn’t even know Yamada and she knows nothing ab his relationship and here she is discussing his gf; calling her high strung and comparing akane to her controlling ex bf. Like UGHHH they just annoy me. I’m hoping the next episode will clear this up and maybe akane will be able to talk to her and feel better too. But STILL Yamada is being a good boyfriend and setting boundaries bc he recognized his gf was uncomfortable and here these people are- who don’t even really know him or akane- saying that she’s a controlling toxic gf and it’s not “good for him” even though akane didn’t even tell him to stay away from her, she just expressed how she got jealous and that he doesn’t need to worry because it’s “her own issues”.. akane is the most selfless and kind person and here they are talking shit bc of a 2 minute meeting 👺 it makes me RAGEEE. N I’m probably repeating myself but I needed to vent I need the new chapter now 😭
Apr 18, 2023 8:56 PM
Jul 2022
This chapter made me change the way I viewed this anime … smh I don’t like that satauki girl she needs to back off

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru Chapter 107 Discussion

ryzxgum - Feb 19

3 by Shishigumi »»
Mar 29, 10:22 AM

» On the author: Who is Mashiro

Ray_Monster - Jun 25, 2023

5 by DOOMGuYMi5js »»
Mar 18, 7:13 AM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru Chapter 106 Discussion

ryzxgum - Feb 12

2 by landofthekwt »»
Feb 13, 10:30 PM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru Chapter 86 Discussion

dbaranyi - Feb 5

0 by dbaranyi »»
Feb 5, 6:59 PM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru Chapter 85 Discussion

dbaranyi - Feb 5

0 by dbaranyi »»
Feb 5, 6:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.