Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 25, 2022 11:33 PM
Aug 2015
I don't hate TROYCA but prefer Cloverworks animating this since their animation for the PVs of the game 2 years ago are really neat. For example like this one.
_AnimeLover__Sep 26, 2022 5:54 AM
Oct 6, 2022 3:21 PM

Sep 2018
TROYCA's notable anime can be counted on one hand, so I'm happy they are doing more stuff and maybe get more recognition, they've done some great underrated stuff.
I prefer the story being adapted well rather than 'neat' animation, and with CloverWork's record on screwing up stories, I definitely wouldn't choose them.
I have no idea what ATRI is about, but I expect something good whenever it'll air.
Nov 24, 2022 3:36 PM
Sep 2020
RSGX said:
TROYCA's notable anime can be counted on one hand, so I'm happy they are doing more stuff and maybe get more recognition, they've done some great underrated stuff.
I prefer the story being adapted well rather than 'neat' animation, and with CloverWork's record on screwing up stories, I definitely wouldn't choose them.
I have no idea what ATRI is about, but I expect something good whenever it'll air.

Story is a banger, as well as the musics of the VN.
The potential is here, I can just pray for this anime to become a masterpiece
Nov 30, 2022 5:44 AM

Apr 2016
RSGX said:

The VN is defenitly one of the shortest one, so it shouldn't have too much cut content.
If there is 12 epsiodes for the anime, we can expect something like this :
Prologue : 1 epsiode (discovering Atri)
Chap 1 : 2 episode (Bringing the light to the school)
Chap 2 : 3 episode (Confession + Lover Days)
Chap 3 : 5 episode (Atri's Log to 30th August)
True end : 1 episode (maybe some extra content can be added ?)

Also, I just check, but the guy doing the Series Composition (which from my understanding is in charge of providing the overall pace/flow of the series), did the series composition for Steins;Gate and No Game No Life, so I don't think we have to worry about it.
oimar10Nov 30, 2022 5:53 AM
Dec 24, 2022 8:36 AM
Jan 2021
I think anime would be perfect if it adaptated in 16 to 20 ep
Jan 25, 2023 4:20 AM
Aug 2021
Anurag469 said:
I think anime would be perfect if it adaptated in 16 to 20 ep

Late reply I know.

TROYCA doing this does give me hope that they will have a higher number of episodes, they did Re:Creators and that had 22eps but even IDOLiSH7 has really weird numbers for episodes and the guy doing Series Composition being the same as all the Steins;Gate anime points to the it having an appropriate number of episodes, I'm mainly concerned for how people will feel about the "Logs" before more context is added to that (Especially if it happens towards the end of an episode), fans of Clannad, Plastic Memories, Angel Beats!, Violet Evergarden and the like are going to love this though.
Jul 14, 2023 11:53 AM
Nov 2019
I doubt we are gonna get anything over 13 ep on a VN adaptation but I really do believe they can make it work with 12/13 episodes because the VN is a straightforward linear short-length story. I hope Cloverworks picks it up because they've been giving eye-candies recently but I'm personally okay with anything as long as we don't get served anime original stuff.

More topics from this board

» I'm so excited for this I just need a confirmation

lycan_ - Apr 18

7 by HansDevX »»
Apr 24, 7:57 AM

» Question to those who played the visual novel

Phantom_373 - Mar 23

11 by HansDevX »»
Apr 24, 7:56 AM

» Animated by TROYCA. This show is gonna be GOOD af.

thedefenseteam - Mar 23

8 by thedefenseteam »»
Mar 28, 6:35 AM

» First PV and this summer

Dbagas8 - Mar 22

1 by Ricky16 »»
Mar 22, 8:52 PM

» It's a visual novel adaptation but I actually have (some) expectations

SpacemanSpiff357 - Sep 25, 2022

8 by _anixia »»
Sep 13, 2023 5:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.