Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 6, 2023 3:15 AM

Dec 2020
Anasui is here! With his stand Diver Down. 

"Weakest" stand huh...but definitely good enough to cause serious trouble.
May 15, 2023 12:29 PM

Feb 2022
Now I might start to understand why the philosophical surface is so present here, probably because Pucci is a priest. That being said that just makes him even a better villain in my eyes, the line between good and evil becoming narrower and narrower, so far we haven't seen what huge flaws are there in Enrico's philosophy, apart from killing other people. Also I love how his Stand almost has autonomy, it's almost as like they are a perfect duo of villains, it certainly gives a terrifying vibe to the persona of Enrico Pucci and his Stand. I also like the modernised look of Dio, very cool, and then the more screen time he gets - the better, the absolute epitome of villains in JoJo. Seeing him talk only in a calm manner and very "spiritually" let's say, certainly enhances his character even more. And Anasui has potential to be interesting I guess. So far no major flaws to point out, this JoJo part certainly is turning out to be a lot better than I expected. For me JoJos were always only about that JoJo feel to it, that makes the anime good, here though, the JoJo feel kind fades into the background, while the story becomes a lot more developed almost and it feels like it has more depth and suspense, it doesn't have that many comedy scenes, but still keeps a low profile until another insane, brilliantly written monologue.
May 18, 2023 1:41 PM
Apr 2020
This was pretty boring tbh but I do actually like the idea behind Survivor
May 26, 2023 8:27 AM

Nov 2010
Anasui fell in love with Jolyne. That's awesome! His ability looks very strong too.
I love Dio's OST. It sounds so badass!
A fight club! I'm looking forward to some nice action! That's an awesome Stand ability despite being weak. You can make others fight to the death for your entertainment. I won't mind having that Stand.
Jul 13, 2023 8:02 PM
Jan 2023
The episode turned into smash bros at the last second 🎮
Jul 31, 2023 6:29 PM

Feb 2018
Araki surely loves his pink, long haired men lmao. Survivor is ticking bomb of a Stand! More Stand users enter the scene and a brawl inside the prison, lets go! :D
Nov 19, 2023 3:50 AM
May 2021
Survivor more like no sex am I right
Feb 24, 4:13 AM

Jan 2023
Each episode shows more and more time of Dio, and that's not a bad thing! A stand that makes everyone fight. Looks like the next episode will be hot.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 6: Stone Ocean Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Mat2468xk - Sep 1, 2022

82 by Sexyjutsu »»
Apr 27, 2:43 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 6: Stone Ocean Part 2 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Krptic_ - Sep 1, 2022

82 by Sexyjutsu »»
Apr 25, 3:10 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 6: Stone Ocean Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Flomik - Sep 1, 2022

51 by miho_a_cute »»
Apr 7, 7:27 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 6: Stone Ocean Part 2 Episode 7 Discussion

Flomik - Sep 1, 2022

49 by ETHANDARYL420 »»
Mar 29, 1:26 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 6: Stone Ocean Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Okeanix - Sep 1, 2022

131 by L1on777 »»
Mar 8, 8:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.