Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Overlord (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Aug 23, 2022 4:20 PM
Aug 2020
I started with Overlord season 1 and have a question about the specials and the films. At what point is it best to watch them? After the 4 seasons or somewhere in between?
Aug 23, 2022 4:37 PM
Feb 2021
I'm pretty sure the films are just recaps of the season.

Then the Ple Ple Pleadias or whatever it's called are specials for after the season. So Ple Ple 1 is after season 1. Then Ple Ple 2 is after season 2 and so on.
Aug 23, 2022 5:07 PM
Oct 2020
Also Nazarick’s Greatest Crisis, and Clementine something or other.

I think there’s some extra content that’s not listed here on MAL for some reason, stumbled upon it looking for all the extras but I can’t be sure anymore.

Edit: the missing content might have been the Overlord Movie: Ple Ple Pleiades content which I couldn’t find a subbed stream, seems you can find torrents though stated on their episode threads here.
Old_GregguAug 23, 2022 5:17 PM
Aug 23, 2022 5:42 PM

Mar 2021
All the other stuff is extra non-cannon side stories. The movies are just recaps so you can just watch all the seasons in order and get everything. The new movie that’s going to come out after season 4 however is not going to be a recap and is going to cover the Holy Kingdom arc so if you want to watch chronologically then you would watch the new movie after episode 7 of season 4 but the movie is not out yet as of now.
★・・・・・・★
If you wish to treat this incident as our nation’s scheme, that is fine by me. History is written by the victors. All of your false accusations will soon be erased.
★・・・・・・★

Aug 23, 2022 8:37 PM
Oct 2020
Just watch the episodes in the regular order nothing special. Nothing else really adds any story or is a recap film which is the show but worse.
Aug 23, 2022 8:47 PM

May 2021
UltimateKai said:
Just watch the episodes in the regular order nothing special. Nothing else really adds any story or is a recap film which is the show but worse.

I agree with you 100%
Aug 23, 2022 10:31 PM
Apr 2021
Movies are Just recaps, ple ple pleiades are extra episodes that tried to give overlord vibes in the middle of the week or give some extra piece of information that the anime Didnt cover.
I recomend watching isekai quartet tho, specially if u watched the remaining shows, its a funny interaction showing what would be like if X number of completly diferent isekais and their VAs Interacted, what they would talk about or do, etc
Aug 24, 2022 12:25 AM
May 2020
Bandulf said:
I started with Overlord season 1 and have a question about the specials and the films. At what point is it best to watch them? After the 4 seasons or somewhere in between?

There’s a few drama cd’s and the one about the battle against the giant tree with the name I won’t even bother attempting to pronounce should be listened to after season 1. Otherwise just go seasons 1 through 4 in order. You could just listen to the drama cd’s afterwords though.
Aug 24, 2022 1:55 AM
Mar 2021
WesternSiren said:
All the other stuff is extra non-cannon side stories. The movies are just recaps so you can just watch all the seasons in order and get everything. The new movie that’s going to come out after season 4 however is not going to be a recap and is going to cover the Holy Kingdom arc so if you want to watch chronologically then you would watch the new movie after episode 7 of season 4 but the movie is not out yet as of now.

Do you mean the Theocracy when you said Holy Kingdom? They kind of glossed over everything Demiurge did as Jaldaroft and how they needed aid from the sorcerer Kingdom, in the newest episode...
Aug 24, 2022 2:00 AM
Jul 2022
Bandulf said:

I'm pretty sure the 2 movies are just recaps of the first season
Aug 24, 2022 3:52 AM
Aug 2020
Thank you for the answers.
I have listed Special 1 - 8, Film 1 and 2, a total of 15 Ple Ple Pleiades and Ple Ple Pleiades - Clementine Toubou-hen 1 -3.

The mass intimidated me for a moment.
Aug 24, 2022 2:51 PM

Mar 2021
SayonaraSuckas said:
WesternSiren said:

Do you mean the Theocracy when you said Holy Kingdom? They kind of glossed over everything Demiurge did as Jaldaroft and how they needed aid from the sorcerer Kingdom, in the newest episode...

Nope I mean the Roble Holy Kingdom which is separate from the Theocracy and hasn’t been seen yet In the show but the new movie will be all about it. Also all the stuff Jaldabaoth does will also be covered in the movie so I won’t say anything else to avoid spoilers.
★・・・・・・★
If you wish to treat this incident as our nation’s scheme, that is fine by me. History is written by the victors. All of your false accusations will soon be erased.
★・・・・・・★

More topics from this board

Poll: » Overlord Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2015

331 by MrList »»
Yesterday, 2:32 PM

Poll: » Overlord Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 14, 2015

242 by jesuscris01 »»
Jun 16, 11:49 PM

Poll: » Overlord Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 7, 2015

370 by HayiaSarah »»
Jun 13, 8:23 PM

Poll: » Overlord Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2015

240 by MrList »»
Jun 13, 4:44 PM

Poll: » Overlord Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2015

433 by BlackSummoner826 »»
May 30, 10:24 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.