Forum Settings
Forums
Tales of Wedding Rings
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 23, 2022 12:43 PM

Jan 2013
So I do still like this series, but now that the main plot is wrapped up, when will it end? And if it doesn't end soon, what's next? Just some slice of life shenanigans for the rest of the series?
[url][/url]
Nov 19, 2022 11:35 AM
Sep 2019
ThatGuyYeah said:
So I do still like this series, but now that the main plot is wrapped up, when will it end? And if it doesn't end soon, what's next? Just some slice of life shenanigans for the rest of the series?

Although I'm a fan of Maybe but I never got near this series. But reading "To The Abandoned Sacred Beasts" feels like they will end up both this and that one soon.
Another question since you're following this story. Worth reading and investing time ?
Nov 22, 2022 12:54 AM

Jan 2013
HozayfaHB said:
ThatGuyYeah said:

Although I'm a fan of Maybe but I never got near this series. But reading "To The Abandoned Sacred Beasts" feels like they will end up both this and that one soon.
Another question since you're following this story. Worth reading and investing time ?

The only other Maybe series I've read is Tasogare Otome x Amnesia, but I absolutely loved it. As for this one, it's hard to say. It's an isekai and not the craziest story I've ever read, but the world building and lore was pretty interesting to me. I've actually used the base model for a D&D campaign before, haha. It's a harem which I know is very hit or miss for people, but the girls are (mostly) very interesting. And the art is great, of course. It's also very very ecchi. If none of that puts you off, I'd say to check it out. I don't know if it's actually good, or if I'm just so attached to it since I've been reading it since 2014. I actually just reread the whole thing earlier this year and it was better than I remembered.

But let me know if you end up checking it out! In the meanwhile, I'm gonna look into To The Abandoned Sacred Beasts 👀
[url][/url]
Nov 22, 2022 3:35 AM
Sep 2019
ThatGuyYeah said:
HozayfaHB said:

The only other Maybe series I've read is Tasogare Otome x Amnesia, but I absolutely loved it. As for this one, it's hard to say. It's an isekai and not the craziest story I've ever read, but the world building and lore was pretty interesting to me. I've actually used the base model for a D&D campaign before, haha. It's a harem which I know is very hit or miss for people, but the girls are (mostly) very interesting. And the art is great, of course. It's also very very ecchi. If none of that puts you off, I'd say to check it out. I don't know if it's actually good, or if I'm just so attached to it since I've been reading it since 2014. I actually just reread the whole thing earlier this year and it was better than I remembered.

But let me know if you end up checking it out! In the meanwhile, I'm gonna look into To The Abandoned Sacred Beasts 👀

Well, thanks that's a so faithful recommendation, lol... I'll surely give it a shot.
And about tasogare... man that story is one of my top 10 series of all time. You can see that in my profile lol 😁
Anyway , "To The Abandoned Sacred Beasts" is a great story that its world building is so realistic, that's because it resembles America during the civil war. And to much of our shock it has almost zero ecchi.
Jan 19, 2023 4:22 PM
Jul 2020
ThatGuyYeah said:
so I stopped at chp48 years ago but how has it been and did mc actually bang FMC?
Jan 20, 2023 11:34 AM

Jan 2013
AnOnYmOuS__101 said:
ThatGuyYeah said:
so I stopped at chp48 years ago but how has it been and did mc actually bang FMC?

He did indeed, he did indeed 🥹
[url][/url]
Jan 22, 2023 10:13 AM
Jul 2020
ThatGuyYeah said:
AnOnYmOuS__101 said:

so was it just her or everyone else as well?
Nov 27, 2023 9:18 PM

Dec 2016
Reply to AnOnYmOuS__101
ThatGuyYeah said:
AnOnYmOuS__101 said:

so was it just her or everyone else as well?
@AnOnYmOuS__101 I know I'm late. Just finished reading volume 12 and ended up searching a few spoilers ahead. Apparently he will going to have sex with the others as well ... Already had a threesome with Nefritis
Jan 28, 6:57 AM
Oct 2017
All transfer students…

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari Chapter 77 Discussion

Farabeuf - Sep 23, 2023

5 by NaughtySempai »»
Mar 20, 8:26 AM

Poll: » Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari Chapter 82 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Feb 29

2 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Mar 5, 2:40 AM

Poll: » Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari Chapter 81 Discussion

MegamiRem - Feb 6

3 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Feb 27, 9:49 AM

Poll: » Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari Chapter 80 Discussion

MegamiRem - Feb 6

0 by MegamiRem »»
Feb 6, 7:12 AM

Poll: » Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari Chapter 79 Discussion

ThatGuyYeah - Dec 7, 2023

3 by Jesse-kun »»
Jan 28, 7:17 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.