Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 14, 2022 12:52 PM
Jul 2021
I have the feeling that I will love this anime an it seems like if I start watching it I won't want to wait til a new episode every week so do you think weekly airing makes more hype for this one or that it will be better to wait and binge it?
Aug 14, 2022 12:58 PM
Feb 2022
At this point you might as well wait for it to finish
Aug 14, 2022 1:01 PM
Aug 2021
Ulises1264 said:
I have the feeling that I will love this anime an it seems like if I start watching it I won't want to wait til a new episode every week so do you think weekly airing makes more hype for this one or that it will be better to wait and binge it?

Start now, I think it’s the best time to do it because the last episodes are always the ones who are worth the hype of being watched weekly
Aug 14, 2022 1:01 PM

Nov 2021
It was good enough to watch it weekly, but it's definitely one of the binge watch anime, and I guess it depends on your preferences as to how you're going to watch it. I can barely watch 5-6 episodes in a single sit, nowadays.

(Desktop mode) ⬇️

Watching this season

My Anime list

Comment
Aug 14, 2022 1:18 PM
May 2021
Yes I think so, bcz the story gets confusing.
Aug 14, 2022 1:23 PM

Jul 2020
That's exactly what I'm doing - waiting for it to finish airing to binge it afterwards
Aug 14, 2022 1:30 PM
Jun 2022
Yes you should wait for the show to finish airing. Lots of episodes end on a cliffhanger wanting more. So if you are like me, you will most likely finish all of the current episodes in a few sittings and wait every week for a new episode.
Aug 14, 2022 1:49 PM

Jan 2021
I mean, there's just like eight episodes left so you might as well wait now.
I do recall forgetting certain details in the early episodes because of the weeklong gap, so that's something too.
Aug 14, 2022 2:12 PM

Dec 2020
I would say yes. I am only watching it weekly because I don't have the patience 😂
Aug 14, 2022 4:24 PM

Apr 2018
I mean, there's just like eight episodes left so you might as well wait now.
I do recall forgetting certain details in the early episodes because of the weeklong gap, so that's something too.

After it's an anime like SNK where it's always nice to watch it again
Aug 14, 2022 4:48 PM
Apr 2021
In my case im watching it weekly bc I tuned into this show when it first aired but atp bro lowkey you should just wait for it to finish then binge it all at once
Aug 14, 2022 4:55 PM
Jul 2018
just start the anime, only 2 episode left
Aug 14, 2022 5:15 PM

Nov 2012
you might as well. you've waited this long.
Aug 14, 2022 6:56 PM
May 2018
ish1n4shi said:
just start the anime, only 2 episode left

we're still 18/25, 7 episodes left.
Aug 14, 2022 7:21 PM
Apr 2022
Ulises1264 said:

start one day before the final eps airs cause than after the threads may be full of spoilers or in internet platforms as well
Aug 14, 2022 8:21 PM

May 2021
Yeah,binging is a better idea.
Aug 14, 2022 10:38 PM
Apr 2021
yeah definitely now that it's so close to the ending, you won't have to wait in despair after a cliffhanger episode for a week like many of us did
Aug 14, 2022 11:57 PM

Dec 2011
Ulises1264 said:

You should definitely start it now while it's still airing. Don't make the same mistake I did with Steins Gate which is waiting for it to end only to watch it in one go. Biggest mistake of my anime life. Half the fun is watching it simultaneously with the community and discussing it. A mistake I made with Steins Gate.

I started Summer Time Rendering when it aired and put it on pause after episode 7 due to life and other projects. I'm catching up right now and it's totally worth it.

Also when you watch something in one go your emotions and memories go an a roller coaster ride, i.e. your highs are extremely high and your lows and extremely low. That is because the brain is not given significant amount of time to process information and create long lasting memories.

When you binge watch something the brain is in overdrive mode where it has to move or sometimes erase recently made memories in order to make space for new rapidly incoming ones. But when you watch it on a weekly basis the brain has enough time to process information, store it and remember it. Which is why it's much easier to remember a show you watched over a course of 3-6 months for years to come, than a show you watched in 2-3 days.

I watched Steins Gate in 2-3 days and sadly I don't remember much of it except for the main plot. But a show like Naruto, Bleach, One Piece a show that I invested years of my life into I remember almost perfectly. I am 15 years invested into One Piece and I remember East Blue as it was yesterday. Everything worth remembering takes time.

What I am trying to say is that Summer Time Rendering is worth remembering. It's definitely a hidden gem of 2022 season. So invest in it.

Hope you read this and hope it helps.
deaddeandersAug 15, 2022 12:18 AM
Aug 15, 2022 2:30 AM
Jul 2021
deaddeanders said:
Ulises1264 said:

You should definitely start it now while it's still airing. Don't make the same mistake I did with Steins Gate which is waiting for it to end only to watch it in one go. Biggest mistake of my anime life. Half the fun is watching it simultaneously with the community and discussing it. A mistake I made with Steins Gate.

I started Summer Time Rendering when it aired and put it on pause after episode 7 due to life and other projects. I'm catching up right now and it's totally worth it.

Also when you watch something in one go your emotions and memories go an a roller coaster ride, i.e. your highs are extremely high and your lows and extremely low. That is because the brain is not given significant amount of time to process information and create long lasting memories.

When you binge watch something the brain is in overdrive mode where it has to move or sometimes erase recently made memories in order to make space for new rapidly incoming ones. But when you watch it on a weekly basis the brain has enough time to process information, store it and remember it. Which is why it's much easier to remember a show you watched over a course of 3-6 months for years to come, than a show you watched in 2-3 days.

I watched Steins Gate in 2-3 days and sadly I don't remember much of it except for the main plot. But a show like Naruto, Bleach, One Piece a show that I invested years of my life into I remember almost perfectly. I am 15 years invested into One Piece and I remember East Blue as it was yesterday. Everything worth remembering takes time.

What I am trying to say is that Summer Time Rendering is worth remembering. It's definitely a hidden gem of 2022 season. So invest in it.

but there are already 18 episodes out. Don't you think that once I catch up it will feel like a very sudden stop?
Aug 15, 2022 5:55 AM
Aug 2022
Yep, I'm definitely waiting till it finishes airing till I finish it. I watched till episode 12 and that was an ok spot too end. Go any further and your ganna be tormented that you have to wait for the next episode. it's how most psycho horrors work.
Aug 15, 2022 9:12 AM

Dec 2011
Ulises1264 said:
deaddeanders said:

but there are already 18 episodes out. Don't you think that once I catch up it will feel like a very sudden stop?

You don't have to watch all 18 episodes in one day, and even if you do, there are still 7 episodes left. If you end up liking the show, you could also browse forums and watch reviews to keep yourself engaged while you wait for new episodes.

And if that isn't enough and you want to see how it ends right now, you can always start source material which is completed and will give you proper closure to the story.

If all you want is to watch/read Summer Time Rendering and then move on to the next big thing, then binge watching is your way. But if you want the whole experience which is engaging the community across the net and YouTube than you need to start it now.

Once the next season starts and shows like Chainsaw Man, Mob Psycho, MHA, Spy x Family, Bleach, Fumetsu no Anata e, Blue Lock.........etc. start airing, Summer Time Rendering will be just an afterthought, no one will wish to discuss it by that time, they will all move on to the next big thing. Even now these shows are garnering so much attention and they haven't even aired yet.

Long story short it's all in the approach. Find what works for you and decide how much you are willing to invest into one show. That's my two cents.
deaddeandersAug 19, 2022 6:51 AM
Aug 15, 2022 5:08 PM
Oct 2019
Ulises1264 said:

Watch it once it ends airing. I guess binge watching it is a better viewing experience.
Aug 15, 2022 7:19 PM

May 2021
Yeah, do wait till there's like one or two episodes left and then start binging it. Once you catch up, you can watch the final episode as it ends and maybe discuss it with others if you want.

Aug 15, 2022 9:44 PM
Jun 2021
Tbh you could binge the first half now and then wait for the second half
Oct 31, 2022 1:32 AM

Oct 2008
It's not a show meant to be binged. Just watch it weekly, you'll probably enjoy it more that way.
Oct 31, 2022 11:33 AM
Jul 2021
SofiaBulga said:
It's not a show meant to be binged. Just watch it weekly, you'll probably enjoy it more that way.
it finished airing like 6 weeks ago

More topics from this board

» [Spoilers] So how did Ushio get... ?

SabreDrago - Sep 23, 2022

25 by Cyrose »»
Apr 23, 7:09 AM

Poll: » Summertime Render Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 14, 2022

339 by Humaneky »»
Apr 20, 7:29 AM

» Ushiro and Shinpei

janayoo - Apr 5

10 by aniart_nation »»
Apr 10, 5:43 PM

» One of The Best Anime I've seen in along time ( 1 2 )

Californiaa - Sep 16, 2023

70 by Zimmu »»
Apr 2, 6:08 AM

Poll: » Summertime Render Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 14, 2022

121 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Mar 17, 10:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.