Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 10, 2022 11:15 PM
May 2022
Hello there , I'm just a Guy who watches Anime without giving a Damn about the existence of Manga
Well I decided to Step into the world of Manga to find out what was so fascinating about it πŸ™‚
Well ...I must say , After reading just 50 pages of this Work , my Mental state of mind could only take so much impact πŸ™‚ and after a 100 pages I went from "Though Guy Act" to Sobbing like a 12yr old πŸ™‚πŸ’”
What a Great First experience For me , I have now been emotionally and mentally scarred πŸ™‚πŸ’”
Aug 31, 2022 8:13 PM

Jan 2021
First manga I’ve completed, it just had me sitting there with a blank face the whole time.
under”Mebius” is my salvation

Aug 31, 2022 8:16 PM

Feb 2021
Well technically this was the second manga I've ever read and the my first hentai manga.
Aug 31, 2022 8:22 PM

Dec 2014
You should get your mental heal back up by reading Boku no Pico.
Highly recommended.
Signature removed. Check your inbox
Jan 17, 2023 12:53 PM
Jun 2013

MadanielFL said:
Well technically this was the second manga I've ever read and the my first hentai manga.
Sorry to hear that, not all hentai is this bad to digest. if you want more sweeter hentai manga, try Milk Mama or Mama Pet (FUUSEN Club) or Sweet Days (TAKASUGI Kou) or Imaizumin Chi wa Douyara Gal no Tamariba ni Natteru Rashii. Wholesome hentai manga there. 
if you are looking for good romance manga, I recommend Domestic Girlfriend. A lot fulfillment for me and best romance story from my view.  
Read Psyren if any of you want an action manga. 
Try Isekai Furin - Maou Toubatsu kara Juunen for an ecchi fantasy manga. 
If you are interested in webtoons try "Mom, I'm Sorry" which has good life lessons that are relatable to a lot of people. 

Plenty of GOOD hentai manga out there. Just avoid the ones with dark genres like NTR since they are MEANT to end tragically. 

As for this manga. All I can say is that it can reflect the dark side of life well. Even I had a classmate who, while initially looked like she had a bright future during her school days, somehow after graduation she got involved in a life filled with drugs and several negatives from society; while she still had family that love her, they were disappointed in the direction her life went.  On the day that we may or eventually start having kids, just hope and try to make sure your kids don't end up with the wrong group in life (while also praying that you yourself won't turn into a lousy parent like the ones of this dark manga). 
Apr 5, 2023 2:07 AM
Jul 2022
aLotQuestion_ said:
You should get your mental heal back up by reading Boku no Pico.
Highly recommended.

you’re trolling πŸ’€

More topics from this board

Poll: » Henshin Chapter 1 Discussion

Janzs - Jun 3, 2017

14 by A_actual_fan »»
Mar 11, 8:22 AM

Poll: » Henshin Chapter 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Savvoy - Apr 24, 2016

185 by BlueBullet178 »»
Feb 25, 9:13 PM

Poll: » Would you like to see an anime adaptation of this?

Shizuna - Feb 21

3 by FZREMAKE »»
Feb 21, 8:07 AM

Poll: » Henshin Chapter 5 Discussion

Janzs - Jun 3, 2017

9 by HibiChika »»
Feb 7, 4:34 AM

Poll: » Henshin Chapter 6 Discussion

Culex - Dec 29, 2015

13 by HibiChika »»
Feb 6, 11:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.