Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
To Your Eternity
Available on Manga Store
New
Aug 10, 2022 4:41 AM
Jul 2019
To your eternity Season 2 is coming out in October, so I was wondering if To Your Eternity is worth watching
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 10, 2022 4:51 AM
Sep 2020
It was alright. You can watch it, I guess. But be ready for sadness.
Just a piece of shit chilling on this site.

Feel free to visit my profile.
Aug 10, 2022 4:52 AM

Sep 2020
I think it's pretty good overall, it's a drama-heavy series.

though
Aug 10, 2022 4:54 AM

Jan 2021
Stop making these useless threads. Just watch the damn show. How are we supposed to know if ur gonna like it if u dont watch it by yourself.
"Human potential for evolution is limitless. Steel Ball Run is not peak fiction it's beyond fiction and possibly even the pinnacle of human literature, an amalgamation of all the masterpieces "
-The Ruler of this universe
Aug 10, 2022 4:56 AM
Jul 2021
Definitely a great series but a bit too sad for me.
Aug 10, 2022 4:57 AM

Jul 2015
IMO second best anime of 2021.
Absolute masterpiece.

Aug 10, 2022 5:05 AM
Sep 2021
How bout I say, u should watch this definitely. This is the only anime, that made me cry so hard.
Aug 10, 2022 5:08 AM

Feb 2022
Paja03 said:
Stop making these useless threads. Just watch the damn show. How are we supposed to know if ur gonna like it if u dont watch it by yourself.

lmao so true 😮‍💨
Aug 10, 2022 5:09 AM

May 2022
it has a nice and kinda fast build-up so the plot pulls you in alright, it is also interesting to watch the mc change, as he is discovering himself ans becoming more human with every new person he meets. it also has some sad moments throughout.
7/10 for me, nothing extraordinary but worth watching anyways
Aug 10, 2022 5:12 AM
Dec 2020
pri_arts_ said:
Paja03 said:

lmao so true 😮‍💨

Bruh asking if a show is worth watching isn't hurting anyone. Although what I usually do if I'm not too sure is just look up "is ____ worth watching" and if there are a million Reddit articles saying how it's an awful show and it doesn't improve AND I don't get gripped by the plot after 1-2 episodes, I'll give it a pass
Aug 10, 2022 5:17 AM
Nov 2021
__potato__ said:
pri_arts_ said:

lmao so true 😮‍💨

Bruh asking if a show is worth watching isn't hurting anyone. Although what I usually do if I'm not too sure is just look up "is ____ worth watching" and if there are a million Reddit articles saying how it's an awful show and it doesn't improve AND I don't get gripped by the plot after 1-2 episodes, I'll give it a pass

i do agree with the guy who said that though. You will never know if you like it or not simply by just asking people if it's worth it. Alot of people might say it's worth it but you might not like it. A bunch of people might say it's not worth it but you might like it. The very best way to find out is to just watch it yourself.
Aug 10, 2022 5:18 AM
Mar 2021
Benny4605 said:
To your eternity Season 2 is coming out in October, so I was wondering if To Your Eternity is worth watching

Go watch the show and see if it’s worth watching stop making these useless threads pls
One Piece Gintama Jojos Bizzare Adventure Are My Favorite Anime
Aug 10, 2022 5:20 AM
Jan 2021
Ehhhh, it was okay. There were some arcs that were extremely good and some that were slow. You can, I just think there are better shows out there. But I would read the description and check the tags, if it’s something that intrigues you, I would just try it out.
The right mindset when watching an anime is hoping that it will break your top 10
Aug 10, 2022 5:29 AM
Apr 2022
Yes, watch it and then cry a lot.
Aug 10, 2022 5:30 AM

Feb 2022
Kasutoro-Kun said:
__potato__ said:

i do agree with the guy who said that though. You will never know if you like it or not simply by just asking people if it's worth it. Alot of people might say it's worth it but you might not like it. A bunch of people might say it's not worth it but you might like it. The very best way to find out is to just watch it yourself.

Wise words from wise man (⌐■_■)
Aug 10, 2022 5:46 AM
Apr 2022
It is definitely. It’s such a wonderful story, that is gonna make you cry at some point
Aug 10, 2022 6:10 AM
Nov 2021
I already bingewatched it on Fall of last year and yeah it was great. I even gave it a 9. My cousin started to watch it too but then dropped it because he was starting to lose interest on it. Regardless I do believe it's a great anime. Not a 10 out of 10 masterpiece but still great. I am looking forward to season 2 out of curiosity to see what's in store for me
Aug 10, 2022 6:13 AM
Jan 2022
most watch is in my top 10
Aug 10, 2022 6:16 AM

Jul 2021
well, it was pretty shit to me....
Check out SNAFU
Aug 10, 2022 6:36 AM

Aug 2021
If you only watch for the entertainment and don't care about whether it's well-written or outstanding, then sure it's a good watch
Aug 10, 2022 6:52 AM
Hello Everynyan

May 2022
it is just ok, the show would rather make you cry for side characters than develop its main character.
He is a talking rock.

Aug 10, 2022 6:52 AM
Aug 2020
Gets boring and repetitive after 10 or so episodes, but within those episodes, it was a top tier Anime.
Perhaps the plot improves in the second season.
Aug 10, 2022 7:02 AM
Mar 2012
Really good! It’s different compare to others anime.
Aug 10, 2022 7:14 AM
Dec 2021
PEAK is what you have to experience regardless! 😉😉😉
Aug 10, 2022 7:25 AM
Aug 2021
nanashi99__ said:
Guarda il primo episodio, questi topic sono inutili

se lo scrivi in italiano nessuno lo capirà
Aug 10, 2022 7:27 AM
Nov 2021
RiKoKirin said:
it is just ok, the show would rather make you cry for side characters than develop its main character.
He is a talking rock.

he's developed throughout the entire show. Hes a thing who through human interactions and tragedies have developed relationships, which formed his feelings through these relationships and tragedies. And these relationships and tragedies helped form the person he's becoming. Which throughout the show is very loving and very kind. And at the last episode we seen a different side of him. You can't say the MC doesn't develop when the whole thing revolves around him being developed as a character.
Aug 10, 2022 7:35 AM
Aug 2021
nanashi99__ said:
SuntProstMare said:

se lo scrivi in italiano nessuno lo capirà
ah ovviamente quel detrattore di your name non poteva che essere italiano ahahaah fammi indovinare segui dario moccia e hai 13 anni. Ho scritto in italiano perché lei è italiana
io non seguo Dario Moccia anche se lo conosco, infine tu stai scrivendo in un forum, devi usare la lingua inglese visto che è la più parlata, non importa se lei sia italiana, tutti devono capire ciò che scrivi

edit: sticazzi se sono un detrattore di your name, quello show è palesemente sopravvalutato
Aug 10, 2022 7:49 AM
Aug 2021
yes yes it is. i recommend
Aug 10, 2022 8:07 AM
Hello Everynyan

May 2022
Kasutoro-Kun said:
RiKoKirin said:
He is a talking rock.

he's developed throughout the entire show. Hes a thing who through human interactions and tragedies have developed relationships, which formed his feelings through these relationships and tragedies. And these relationships and tragedies helped form the person he's becoming. Which throughout the show is very loving and very kind. And at the last episode we seen a different side of him. You can't say the MC doesn't develop when the whole thing revolves around him being developed as a character.

Yes there is growth, but considering this is a 20 eps show, not 12 but 20, and a certain side character with only 1/3 of the screentime somehow feels more mature, and well developed than the MC.

Aug 10, 2022 8:09 AM
Nov 2021
RiKoKirin said:
Kasutoro-Kun said:

Yes there is growth, but considering this is a 20 eps show, not 12 but 20, and a certain side character with only 1/3 of the screentime somehow feels more mature, and well developed than the MC.

He doesn't lol you saying it's 20 episodes like that's alot but it's not plus he's a thing that started from the very very core and had to even learn how to be human it's a very slow burn to say he hasn't developed is asanine
Aug 10, 2022 8:17 AM
Hello Everynyan

May 2022
Kasutoro-Kun said:
RiKoKirin said:

He doesn't lol you saying it's 20 episodes like that's alot but it's not plus he's a thing that started from the very very core and had to even learn how to be human it's a very slow burn to say he hasn't developed is asanine

I never said he doesn't develop, geez, I get it, it is in your favorite list. Any opinions that are different from yours would immediately piss you off.

I am just saying the show's focus is a bit off, literally Rimuru has better development (despite Slime being a mediocre Isekai), both have similar abilities, but Fushi still feels like a brick and weaker in comparison.

Aug 10, 2022 8:20 AM
Nov 2021
RiKoKirin said:
Kasutoro-Kun said:

I never said he doesn't develop, geez, I get it, it is in your favorite list. Any opinions that are different from yours would immediately piss you off.

I am just saying the show's focus is a bit off, literally Rimuru has better development (despite Slime being a mediocre Isekai), both have similar abilities, but Fushi still feels like a brick and weaker in comparison.

Saying he barely has any development is not an opinion that's factually not true lmao. And if you said you didn't like the show I wouldn't really care but you said he doesn't really have any character development when the whole show is literally just him developing as a character as a human his relationships etc
Aug 10, 2022 9:09 AM
Hello Everynyan

May 2022
Kasutoro-Kun said:
RiKoKirin said:

Saying he barely has any development is not an opinion that's factually not true lmao. And if you said you didn't like the show I wouldn't really care but you said he doesn't really have any character development when the whole show is literally just him developing as a character as a human his relationships etc

Hmm...I presume you are mad that I am complaining about the "quantity" of development. but my actual concern is the "quality" of character development. Which is entirely subjective "lmao"

Go read AdolZeppeli/RebelPanda's review, they had elaborated more on the pacing, personality of Fushi than I can ever articulate. I hope they aren't "factually incorrect" too "lmao"

Anyway you can check my list, I did give the show an 8, but it doesn't mean I don't have problems with it.

Aug 10, 2022 9:13 AM
Nov 2021
RiKoKirin said:
Kasutoro-Kun said:

Hmm...I presume you are mad that I am complaining about the "quantity" of development. but my actual concern is the "quality" of character development. Which is entirely subjective "lmao"

Go read AdolZeppeli/RebelPanda's review, they had elaborated more on the pacing, personality of Fushi than I can ever articulate. I hope they aren't "factually incorrect" too "lmao"

Anyway you can check my list, I did give the show an 8, but it doesn't mean I don't have problems with it.

RebelPanda complains about everything most of his reviews are low scores so people could hate him. But I don't base my opinions on how other people feel.

Anyways you said "the show would rather make you cry for side characters than develop its main character." You clearly don't like the QUANTITY of the character developing clearly stating that there's not enough of it and that side characters are the focus to make you cry when they're not they're used to develop fushi
Aug 10, 2022 9:46 AM
Aug 2021
Kasutoro-Kun said:
RiKoKirin said:

RebelPanda complains about everything most of his reviews are low scores so people could hate him. But I don't base my opinions on how other people feel.

Anyways you said "the show would rather make you cry for side characters than develop its main character." You clearly don't like the QUANTITY of the character developing clearly stating that there's not enough of it and that side characters are the focus to make you cry when they're not they're used to develop fushi

he's saying that we see more side characters development than fushi, he is a good MC but i, and others, feels like he's development wasnt good because we sse Only fushi "mature" when others die,"mature" because actually isn't even this,he never learns.
Aug 10, 2022 9:49 AM
Nov 2021
SuntProstMare said:
Kasutoro-Kun said:

he's saying that we see more side characters development than fushi, he is a good MC but i, and others, feels like he's development wasnt good because we sse Only fushi "mature" when others die,"mature" because actually isn't even this,he never learns.

Your last sentence really lost me I don't really know what you were trying to say. But the side characters are the cause for fushis development. He's a thing that sprouted out of no where from the ground up. He's only four years old. He's learning through other people. It's only been 20 episodes and the show is still ongoing. You're looking at it super simply that the side characters get more screentime and not looking at their purpose which is that those characters are the purpose for his development. He's learning through them. Fushi starts off not knowing shit he doesn't even know how to talk and feel and has to learn all this.
Aug 10, 2022 9:51 AM
Hello Everynyan

May 2022
Kasutoro-Kun said:
RiKoKirin said:

the "quantity" of character development that met my "quality threshold" doesn't justify for a 20 eps show.

there, understand?

Aug 10, 2022 9:53 AM
Aug 2021
Kasutoro-Kun said:
SuntProstMare said:

Your last sentence really lost me I don't really know what you were trying to say. But the side characters are the cause for fushis development. He's a thing that sprouted out of no where from the ground up. He's only four years old. He's learning through other people. It's only been 20 episodes and the show is still ongoing. You're looking at it super simply that the side characters get more screentime and not looking at their purpose which is that those characters are the purpose for his development. He's learning through them. Fushi starts off not knowing shit he doesn't even know how to talk and feel and has to learn all this.
for the last sentence i mean that he could Simply isolate himself, and learns without make the others the risk of die, well for the rest, you are right, he still have 4 years, When the second season will come, we will see his development;)
Aug 10, 2022 9:53 AM
Nov 2021
RiKoKirin said:
Kasutoro-Kun said:

the "quantity" of character development that met my "quality threshold" doesn't justify for a 20 eps show.

there, understand?

No matter how much you try to justify it that makes no sense lmao
Aug 10, 2022 9:54 AM
Nov 2021
SuntProstMare said:
Kasutoro-Kun said:

for the last sentence i mean that he could Simply isolate himself, and learns without make the others the risk of die, well for the rest, you are right, he still have 4 years, When the second season will come, we will see his development;)

To be fair he did isolate himself towards the end. And he seemed more rough and gruff and his personality seemed alot different and he isolated himself bc the people around him kept dying.
Aug 10, 2022 9:54 AM

Jul 2022
It's garbage . Please don't watch this shit .
🅶🅾🅳🅰 >>>>>> 🆂🅷🅰🅺🅴🆂🅿🅴🅰🆁🅴

░O░d░a░ ░c░o░u░l░d░ ░w░r░i░t░e░ ░R░o░m░e░o░ ░&░ ░J░u░l░i░e░t░ ░b░u░t░ ░S░h░a░k░e░s░p░e░a░r░e░ ░c░o░u░l░d░ ░n░e░v░e░r░ ░w░r░i░t░e░ ░O░n░e░ ░P░i░e░c░e░
Aug 10, 2022 9:55 AM
Hello Everynyan

May 2022
Kasutoro-Kun said:
RiKoKirin said:

there, understand?

whatever, I am sick of arguing.

I am just gonna drop this here

"Fushi is a mid character"

Aug 10, 2022 9:56 AM
Aug 2021
GODA007299 said:
It's garbage . Please don't watch this shit .
oh, an One piece fan, don't talk shit if you have the taste of a child, please go in a forest and be surrended by grass, so you can learns what really taste means
Aug 10, 2022 9:56 AM
Nov 2021
RiKoKirin said:
Kasutoro-Kun said:

That's fine but don't sit there and act like that man ain't have no development when the show centers around that.
Aug 10, 2022 9:58 AM
Hello Everynyan

May 2022
Kasutoro-Kun said:
RiKoKirin said:

That's fine but don't sit there and act like that man ain't have no development when the show centers around that.

well, my whole point is that the show is not doing its one job well. let just agree to disagree
Ri-KoRinAug 10, 2022 10:05 AM

Aug 10, 2022 12:16 PM
Nov 2021
Its good …… limit
Aug 10, 2022 6:33 PM

May 2021
Yes! Absolutely! It's a very refreshing and unique anime that should be more recognised. It's a rollercoaster of emotions and I personally wasn't expecting it to be so good. Really good character writing, the plot itself is fantastic and everything is so well paced. Give it a go please!
Aug 10, 2022 11:19 PM
Jul 2022
Yes you should watch it. It's a very good show that's kinda unique. Easily one of the best anime of 2021.
Aug 11, 2022 6:52 AM
Jul 2021
if you like depressing sotries then it's a must watch, if you dont like sad stories than i would still recommend it but some parts could be a lil bit boring
Aug 11, 2022 8:55 AM
Dec 2012
Yes you should, it's a great anime.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2021

238 by MasterHavik »»
Apr 13, 2:43 AM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2021

158 by wallus81 »»
Apr 6, 12:30 AM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Usopp8000 - May 17, 2021

152 by wallus81 »»
Apr 1, 8:14 PM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 10, 2021

345 by wallus81 »»
Apr 1, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2021

150 by wallus81 »»
Mar 28, 2:20 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.