Forum Settings
Forums

anyone know where to read the manga Denpa Kyoushi in english ? seems like translations are up until chapter 153 but the manga has 247 chapters and it hasn't been licensed in english

New
Aug 8, 2022 5:56 PM

Dec 2021
anyone know where to read the manga Denpa Kyoushi in english ? seems like translations are up until chapter 153 but the manga has 247 chapters and it hasn't been licensed in english

did the translation teams just suddenly drop it ?

edit: i tried to contact the last TL group but they have no discord server, no website and their twitter account got suspended
YeetDabMcFapDabAug 8, 2022 7:04 PM

Apr 1, 2023 6:58 PM
Aug 2018
YeetDabMcFapDab said:

edit: i tried to contact the last TL group but they have no discord server, no website and their twitter account got suspended
yeahh bruv i have been wanting to read it too but no translation😪
Jun 20, 2023 12:08 AM
Oct 2015
YeetDabMcFapDab said:

this ALWAYS fucking happens theres always insanely good series or classics like legend of the galactic heros or stuff like kochihame golgol 13, or old very famous stuff that basicly never even got translated in the slightest.
some of these series even get animes before they get translated at all,
saiki no kusou is an interesting one, before its anime it literally had zero translated chapters pretty much.
vampire dies in no time is another series with literally 500 chapters when the anime came out and zero translations aside from the first few chapters.
Jun 20, 2023 12:12 AM
Oct 2015
Neostorm-X said:
YeetDabMcFapDab said:

this ALWAYS fucking happens theres always insanely good series or classics like legend of the galactic heros or stuff like kochihame golgol 13, or old very famous stuff that basicly never even got translated in the slightest.
some of these series even get animes before they get translated at all,
saiki no kusou is an interesting one, before its anime it literally had zero translated chapters pretty much.
vampire dies in no time is another series with literally 500 chapters when the anime came out and zero translations aside from the first few chapters.
also very good long running series that ended stuff like  Ousama-tachi no Viking literally haven't been translated ether even though its been years and its by a super fucking popular author. 

and its about HACKING as well, theres literally no manga about that subject.

and then theres also tokyo game box, a pretty long running series with two parts about game development, and not just some moe blob anime shit like "new game!" this is ACTUAL game dev stuff with jokes that game dev people understand. but only like fucking 5 chapters are translated and its been years.

im so pissed I had to use AI google translate to fucking read some of it.
Apr 16, 4:19 PM
Sep 2021
Not that I'm expecting anything and nor do I mean to interrupt but has anyone heard anything? Will we see anyone fan translating this at some point?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Denpa Kyoushi Chapter 76 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 6, 2013

14 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 10:11 PM

» we're does ultimate Otaku teacher anime end in the manga

Mist09 - Mar 30, 2018

2 by LilRTist »»
Sep 3, 2022 2:01 PM

» English physical copies?

LilRTist - Oct 7, 2020

2 by YeetDabMcFapDab »»
Aug 8, 2022 6:00 PM

» Denpa Kyoushi Part 2 (Chapter 147 onwards)

tetrix1993 - Aug 18, 2015

3 by YeetDabMcFapDab »»
Aug 8, 2022 5:55 PM

Poll: » Denpa Kyoushi Chapter 143 Discussion

not_in_use417 - Oct 24, 2014

6 by Yu_Amane »»
Oct 24, 2018 7:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.