Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 8, 2022 1:56 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
I only watch hidden gems...these popular shows weren't popular before they aired but i knew they were gonna be hits so I watched them... it's not that i watched them after they got popular and i got interested because of their popularity...

Its just happen to watch them as they aired and they gain popularity as most people liked them...

Why do you guys let others' opinions influence your every decision?
I couldn't care less about reviews and ratings and not just on anime..

Aug 8, 2022 10:16 PM

Jan 2018
not every shows though, i still sleep on any sad anime for example and i didn't keep up with fate franchise
Aug 9, 2022 11:26 AM

Feb 2020
hbvnfj said:
I've seen people who only watch the most popular anime. I've also talked with others who only watch the most unknown anime out there. So, do you personally watch anime based on popularity? Or do you not care at all about it?

Popularity isn't necessarily something I care too much about, but if a show is quite popular and it seems like something I'd like, hearing about it a lot would obviously push me to watch it though. I do enjoy my fair share of more 'unknown' shows, or at least stuff that isn't talked about. I wouldn't really watch an anime solely because it's popular.
Aug 9, 2022 11:36 AM
Feb 2022
Sometimes. I want to know why is so popular.
Aug 9, 2022 11:36 AM

Jul 2020
Nope. I watch based on taste, interest, and the genres I enjoy. Sometimes I will watch an anime that is recommended to me (and is popular), tbh.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you have ridiculously long ptw list? ( 1 2 3 )

Cammell - May 8

119 by luckyrune »»
10 minutes ago

» Do you wish your culture was more represent in anime?

Spunkert - Apr 27

49 by APolygons2 »»
13 minutes ago

» Woke Companies Force Japanese Sites to Censor Anime and Manga Content or Shutdown ( 1 2 )

rohan121 - May 9

70 by Tenderizer79 »»
14 minutes ago

» Any romance anime where you liked MC more than main girl? (Shojo/Josei excluded)

Sanjay63773 - Yesterday

5 by logopolis »»
17 minutes ago

» which anime character resonates with you the most? to be specific, who's your "literally me" anime character?

FruitPunchBaka - May 8

26 by Rhae »»
18 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.