Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 21, 2022 2:55 PM

Aug 2014
Pop720 said:
sockerdricka said:

Offense meant so please take offense. S4 was great, especially the looming threat and the unease you could see in everyone involved. Instead of a superhero-flick it made it feel more real, these are just kids. Imo S4 added something that made it easier to connect with the show and made it feel more real in the mundane stuff. If you can't appreciate that it's your loss, and if you wanna brush off the entire season with "lul that gentle criminal bullshit" then you deserve offense. :)
you sound dumb as hell and obviously don’t watch much anime this must be your first. I’m not brushing off the season Jackass I’m saying 5 was better than 4 period. You talk about getting real 5 was the realest so far especially coming from the villains point of view. Check your facts and stop mouthing off like a bitch before you come at other peoples opinion.

I'm sure that's your real reasoning but why post from a troll account? Stand for your own opinion instead of hiding behind a troll account.
Post from a real account and I'll give a real response :) you haven't even watched your beloved S5 on that account lol.
Oct 21, 2022 3:36 PM

Dec 2021
You usually make disagreeable threads, but I agree with every fiber of my being this time.
Rosa Umineko Drip

The Witch of Badassery.
Oct 27, 2022 6:52 PM
Aug 2021
sockerdricka said:
Pop720 said:
you sound dumb as hell and obviously don’t watch much anime this must be your first. I’m not brushing off the season Jackass I’m saying 5 was better than 4 period. You talk about getting real 5 was the realest so far especially coming from the villains point of view. Check your facts and stop mouthing off like a bitch before you come at other peoples opinion.

I'm sure that's your real reasoning but why post from a troll account? Stand for your own opinion instead of hiding behind a troll account.
Post from a real account and I'll give a real response :) you haven't even watched your beloved S5 on that account lol.
what are you taking about this is a real account dumbass I don’t need to make troll account. Not to mention I’ve probably seen more shit that you can even fathom and not just what’s popular like you hypebeast I don’t follow the crowd. I give everything a chance. So once again please stfu and enjoy the show or don’t
Oct 28, 2022 7:59 AM

Aug 2014
Pop720 said:
sockerdricka said:

what are you taking about this is a real account dumbass I don’t need to make troll account. Not to mention I’ve probably seen more shit that you can even fathom and not just what’s popular like you hypebeast I don’t follow the crowd. I give everything a chance. So once again please stfu and enjoy the show or don’t

Well if you say so. No need to get all defensive and aggressive, if your own mentioned fav season is not even on your own list don't flame others for wondering about it, that's on you friend.
"Hypebeast following the crowd" lol first time I've ever heard that, I'll just take that as comic relief :)
Oct 28, 2022 4:26 PM
Aug 2021
sockerdricka said:
Pop720 said:

Well if you say so. No need to get all defensive and aggressive, if your own mentioned fav season is not even on your own list don't flame others for wondering about it, that's on you friend.
"Hypebeast following the crowd" lol first time I've ever heard that, I'll just take that as comic relief :)
my guy if you look I just joined so I didn’t really know how to work this that’s number 1. Number 2 I never said that’s my favorite season or even my favorite anime so please come again. I don’t need to have friends on here I have friends irl Lmaoo. I only really made an account to put people like you in your place. Who whine and bitch about about something and continue to watch/enjoy it. People like you are why shows get canceled all that fake hate to try and fit in hence why you’re a hyperbeast or a follower you fucking sheep. You’re telling me not to be defensive when you should clearly take your own advice. Kindly fuck off and have a nice day!!!
Oct 28, 2022 9:21 PM

Aug 2014
Pop720 said:
sockerdricka said:

my guy if you look I just joined so I didn’t really know how to work this that’s number 1. Number 2 I never said that’s my favorite season or even my favorite anime so please come again. I don’t need to have friends on here I have friends irl Lmaoo. I only really made an account to put people like you in your place. Who whine and bitch about about something and continue to watch/enjoy it. People like you are why shows get canceled all that fake hate to try and fit in hence why you’re a hyperbeast or a follower you fucking sheep. You’re telling me not to be defensive when you should clearly take your own advice. Kindly fuck off and have a nice day!!!

"my guy i just joined" no you joined a year ago dude.... :) i mean, come one... you can't expect a guy who joined a year ago to add his fav season of a show to his actual list?
Other than that, you're still obviously trolling with how aggro you are and hoooly shit this response. I think you have some hate in you little man, but it's not directed at me cause 90% of what you just said has nothing to do with anything I ever said. Least of all any of my replies in this thread.
Dec 10, 2022 10:01 AM

Jul 2013
SpinStudios said:
nah season 5 was just bad and i didnt watch it weekly
i didnt care about the poor animation this season but the first arc was boring, and other arcs were destroyed by how rushed it was
sounds like you're a salty loser to me
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2021

202 by bapaejoget »»
Apr 18, 9:17 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2021

193 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 9, 12:55 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2021

297 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 7, 11:57 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2021

293 by Yurisu »»
Mar 28, 4:39 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2021

144 by oozePOP »»
Mar 15, 9:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.