Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 18, 2022 9:09 PM
Mar 2021
Lets just say that The Promised Neverland second season never happened.

Okay?

Good.

So out of every anime I've ever watched, this was by far my favorite anime until the second season ruined it. I know I've watched only like twenty. But still, this season was a masterpiece.
Jul 18, 2022 9:20 PM
Nov 2021
yeah it was the perfect ending too. We really didn't need to see what happened after they escaped. Just let everyone think they left and made it into a new beautiful world. That was perfect to me.
Jul 18, 2022 9:23 PM

Jun 2021
Being honest I liked the second season at first, cause it was one of my first anime and i didn't had any taste about them. But came to realise that that season was rushed as hell, it totally ruined the hype the first season created.So you can say that the first season was truly a masterpiece and still one of my best season so far :)

you yourself have to change first,
or nothing will change for you ...
Jul 18, 2022 9:32 PM

Jul 2015
What do you mean? There Is No Promised Neverland Season 2.

Jul 18, 2022 9:33 PM

Feb 2020
I dont get what with the hype of s1 of promise neverland. It felt like a reguler decent season like comparable to s1 of talentless nana or shadow house or similar. Nothing too out of ordinary.

Now manga I can understand, since it expanded characterization and have great lore, perspective from all side and interesting confrontation and moralities etc but just season 1? ....yeah interesting prologue but nothing worth to gawk about
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Jul 18, 2022 9:54 PM

Aug 2015
Still not better than Gridman
Controversial opinions
Jul 18, 2022 9:56 PM
Oct 2020
Since when there’s a second season?
Jul 18, 2022 9:56 PM
Jun 2022
The first season wasn’t good, but it wasn’t bad either, and the same with the second season. It was disappointing that so many kids survived though
Jul 18, 2022 10:26 PM
Apr 2021
sasori_my_man said:
Being honest I liked the second season at first, cause it was one of my first anime and i didn't had any taste about them. But came to realise that that season was rushed as hell, it totally ruined the hype the first season created.So you can say that the first season was truly a masterpiece and still one of my best season so far :)

Sure it was a solid season, though calling it a masterpiece is a long stretch, especially when considering some weaker parts of the story, like the one-dimensional characters or needless melodrama
Jul 18, 2022 11:18 PM
Dec 2021
Read the manga instead s2 literally skipped the second best arc in the show which is insanely maddening
Jul 18, 2022 11:25 PM
May 2022
bigeli2020 said:

Okay?

Good.

So out of every anime I've ever watched, this was by far my favorite anime until the second season ruined it. I know I've watched only like twenty. But still, this season was a masterpiece.

nothing wrong with not having seen a ton of shows, and yeah I agree that it was an amazing season, probably not THE best ever, but even once you've seen a lot more anime, I bet you'll still think of it very highly.
Jul 19, 2022 12:17 AM
Dec 2021
I didn’t watch ss2 and went to read manga
Jul 19, 2022 12:32 AM
May 2022
But the season two opening was fire atleast🥲
Jul 19, 2022 12:47 AM
Nov 2019
tpn is probably the best (non-sequal) anime of its year (2019)
but even in your list, you can find better seasons i.e pre-timeskip death note, geass r2, almost any HxH arc, AOT s3

and im sure i dont have to say this but you're pretty young when it comes to your weeb life so, just be patient and you'll find non-mainstream gems that you'll regard as "best season of anime ever"

last thing, not to burst your bubble but even the manga drops in quality after season 1 (obviously not as bad as the anime) but you shouldn't think tpn is that legendry all the way through
kushakashiJul 19, 2022 12:51 AM
Jul 19, 2022 1:19 AM
Feb 2022
S1 was arguably one of the best anime of it's genre or even all genres. The s2 was also very good buh not as good as s1. I don't understand why there's much hate for the second season. I really liked it. of course it was rushed buh that doesn't make it bad
Jul 19, 2022 2:30 AM
Oct 2021
Cestlavie_ said:
what second season?
when will people understand that what aired last year was a fan made edit . I don't know why MAL counted it in their database

Indeed.
The Promised Neverland Season 2 does NOT exist.
Jul 19, 2022 3:09 AM
Sep 2021
bigeli2020 said:

Okay?

Good.

I liked the first season very much, but the second season is a complete disgrace, the manga also progresses independently and offers a different ending and this ending is very bad, so I recommend you to continue from the manga by watching the first season.
Jul 19, 2022 4:13 AM
Jan 2022
I wouldn’t go as far as “best ever,” but it’s certainly quite good, imo.
Jul 19, 2022 6:37 AM
Jun 2021
bigeli2020 said:

Okay?

Good.

Ther are many other better seasons/ sequel of a particular anime like these:

Attack on Titan S3 P2
FruBa S3
Assassination Classroom S2
Kaguya Sama Ultra Romantic

The Promised Neverland Season 1 can be considered among them as probably one of the best anime seasons imo but not the best of all time
Jul 19, 2022 7:30 AM
Dec 2020
it was like my 1st anime lol 7/10
Jul 19, 2022 9:41 AM
May 2022
Nowhere near aot season 4 bruh that show was so good every episode left me hangin id rewatch the episode every day waitin for the next one, i swear aot is better than drugs bruh
Jul 19, 2022 9:42 AM
Jan 2021
Yeah it was really good, i loved The promised neverland. Ii have not watched the second season so i just remember it as a wonderful show. But masterpiece? That is a hard achievement to give, isn’t it?

There are a couple of animes that got as good as TPN (I’m not going to tell names) But damn The Promised Neverland is one of the top ones 💪
Jul 19, 2022 9:43 AM
May 2022
Kamaaldweeb said:
S1 was arguably one of the best anime of it's genre or even all genres. The s2 was also very good buh not as good as s1. I don't understand why there's much hate for the second season. I really liked it. of course it was rushed buh that doesn't make it bad

Bruh what season 2 was so bad
Jul 19, 2022 11:02 AM
Sep 2021
yeah season 1 was a 10/10 tbh. I rarely ever vote animes that but I had to knock the entire season down to just 8/10 cause the second season was.. well you've all seen it. One of the best animes out there for sure in terms of season 1
Jul 19, 2022 1:26 PM
Oct 2017
mf watched aot s3 p2 and thinks that tpn s1 is better...
Jul 19, 2022 4:16 PM

Aug 2021
bigeli2020 said:

Okay?

Good.

it Started very strong and got worse and worse. i was about to Drop the anime towards the end of s1 ngl
Jul 19, 2022 7:51 PM
Jul 2021
bigeli2020 said:

Okay?

Good.

Yeah, it was my favorite anime when I first started watching anime, also mob psycho 100. but now I’ve seen hundreds of anime and my new favorite is the monogatari series. The only animes that even come close to how much I like monogatari are steins gate and the melancholy of Haruhi suzumiya, but they are still not close to the level of enjoyment I got from the entire monogatari series. It has everything I ever wanted in an anime, and got one of the the best endings I’ve ever seen. it’s made me laugh, cry, and ask questions but everything got answered in the end even if you don’t realize it immediately. There are only 2 problems I see, there’s a watch order that requires you to watch different parts of the series in a certain order. Kinda like Jojo but the parts aren’t 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8, there like bake Kizu nise neko so that makes people scared to get into it. There’s also fan service but it’s not like normal fan service, it’s different. I think the fan service makes the experience more enjoyable because it’s got this “it’s just a prank” kinda feel to it. But lots of people like to think it’s “too weird” even if they like the series. Even if you don’t like the service you will like the series so pls watch it. Also if you want the watch order then I’ll tell you any time my anime bretheren. 👍👍👍
Jul 19, 2022 11:58 PM
Feb 2021
If you just count season 1 then yeah.
Jul 20, 2022 3:27 AM

Oct 2019
for it's on the exact same level as made in abyss season 1.

and even then I would put few single season anime like steins;gate and monster above it.

although if we count season 3 p2 of aot as a season, which it isn't really, it's half a season, then I would say that's the best.

but yeah if we don't count that, or single season anime, then yes it's tied for first place.

edit: oh wait I forgot about love is war season 3, that's either on par with or better than it too
Also available at:
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK8spdL1M_J-z0vO2C7jPLw
Why You Should Watch Akudama Drive: https://youtu.be/Yw0r52wRjgA
An AMV I that I spend way too much time on:
A Love Letter To Anime「AMV」: https://youtu.be/YQyqxFM2m9Q

My referral code to a website/app that gives you free money (a few cents a day) by using a few megabytes of your internet for file sharing. We both get a bonus if you use my link: https://r.honeygain.me/ARSHIA7942
Jul 20, 2022 3:29 AM

Oct 2019
BloodyTaer said:

season 3 = season 3 p1, and part 2 together.

just because mal makes them different entries it doesn't make them different seasons.

and if we put them together, yes tpn is better.
Also available at:

My referral code to a website/app that gives you free money (a few cents a day) by using a few megabytes of your internet for file sharing. We both get a bonus if you use my link: https://r.honeygain.me/ARSHIA7942
Jul 20, 2022 3:34 AM
Oct 2017
Apolygon2 said:
BloodyTaer said:

just because mal makes them different entries it doesn't make them different seasons.

its your opinion if you wanna think theyre the same season and its your opinion to think that tpn s1 is better, but i don't respect that
Jul 20, 2022 3:51 AM

Oct 2019
BloodyTaer said:
Apolygon2 said:

its your opinion if you wanna think theyre the same season and its your opinion to think that tpn s1 is better, but i don't respect that

BRUH.

it's called SEASON 3 part 1, and SEASON 3 part 2.

HOW in the HELL, is calling them a single season when they are BOTH season 3 an opinion?

that's by all measures a fact.

If you think season 3 as whole is better than tpn s1, well it is what it is.

but the first part of my statement is a FACT.

Also available at:

Jul 20, 2022 4:33 AM
Oct 2017
Apolygon2 said:
BloodyTaer said:

BRUH.

HOW in the HELL, is calling them a single season when they are BOTH season 3 an opinion?

MAl disagrees with you as well as me

Theyre both different arcs of the story and there was a gap between their releases so theyre different seasons and thats a FACT

(I don't think its a fact but im making fun of you for thinking your opinion is a fact)
Jul 20, 2022 4:42 AM

Oct 2019
BloodyTaer said:
Apolygon2 said:

BRUH.

Theyre both different arcs of the story and there was a gap between their releases so theyre different seasons and thats a FACT

(I don't think its a fact but im making fun of you for thinking your opinion is a fact)

just think about what you are saying for a second.

you are stating that:

SEASON 3 part 1

and SEASON 3 part 2, are different SEASONS!!!!

you know what?

this is too dumb, I love arguing, and I've been in some really stupid arguments, but this is too stupid.

it's like saying a 3 course meal is actually 3 different meals because it has been split into 3 parts.

the mere fact that both parts are SEASON 3 means they ARE BOTH SEASON 3.

they are different entries here, BUT THEY ARE STILL THE GOD DAMN SAME SEASON!!!

alright I'm done, if you still think you're right, go ask anyone you consider not stupid, and I'm sure they will tell you how extremely wrong you are
Also available at:

Jul 20, 2022 5:33 AM
Oct 2017
Apolygon2 said:
BloodyTaer said:

you are stating that:

SEASON 3 part 1

you know what?

this is too dumb, I love arguing, and I've been in some really stupid arguments, but this is too stupid.

it's like saying a 3 course meal is actually 3 different meals because it has been split into 3 parts.

alright I'm done, if you still think you're right, go ask anyone you consider not stupid, and I'm sure they will tell you how extremely wrong you are
my dude the naming is not everything, HxH is like 5 arcs but they didn't officially announce it when a new arc is about to start, so does that mean its wrong to split up HxH into different arcs and talk about each arc individually? no

i consider it a different season because theyre completely different arcs that tackle complete different parts of the story AND they came out at different times, tell someone that information without telling them that theyre different parts of the same season and they will 100% think that these are tow different seasons

at the end it doesn't matter so stop malding
Jul 20, 2022 5:48 AM

Oct 2019
BloodyTaer said:
Apolygon2 said:

you are stating that:

SEASON 3 part 1

you know what?

my dude the naming is not everything, HxH is like 5 arcs but they didn't officially announce it when a new arc is about to start, so does that mean its wrong to split up HxH into different arcs and talk about each arc individually? no

i consider it a different season because theyre completely different arcs that tackle complete different parts of the story AND they came out at different times, tell someone that information without telling them that theyre different parts of the same season and they will 100% think that these are tow different seasons

oh my god...

yes they are different arks. yes they are different entries, yes they are different parts.

but they are not different seasons.

season 1 of aot, had two halfs, and 3 arks. so is season 1, 3 seasons?

or is season 1, 2 seasons?

do you not realize why just saying that sounds stupid!

what about 86, part 2 of that show had 2 of it's episodes air 3 months late. according to your logic, those 2 episodes are a different season then!!!

which would mean 86 season 1 is 3 seasons!!

but wait, mal made them into 2 seasons.... why is that?

season is not the same as ARK.

seasons are just names. the name not only matters, it's the only thing that matters.

a season can be a 100 episodes and 20 different arks. or it can be 5 episodes long with half an ark.

the season ends when the season ends.

the ark ends when the ark ends. these two are completely different things.
Also available at:

Jul 20, 2022 9:17 AM
Feb 2022
I really loved first season and it is awesome and wonderful anime. but the second season in the end is really not as good as like first season
Jul 20, 2022 3:21 PM
Oct 2017
Apolygon2 said:
BloodyTaer said:

oh my god...

yes they are different arks. yes they are different entries, yes they are different parts.

what about 86, part 2 of that show had 2 of it's episodes air 3 months late. according to your logic, those 2 episodes are a different season then!!!

seasons are just names. the name not only matters, it's the only thing that matters.

a season can be a 100 episodes and 20 different arks. or it can be 5 episodes long with half an ark.

can you stop being fucking annoying? Its something that doesn't matter at all, im still gonna call the tow parts different seasons and you crying about it is not going to change that

You wanna say that different arcs are different seasons? Go for it

You wanna say that aot s1 is actually 24 seasons cuz it had 24 episodes? Fucking go for it

If we were talking about a certain anime being good or being shit then i would gladly continue the convo, but this is like arguing if water is wet

Get something to do bro, clearely you have too much free time
Jul 20, 2022 8:20 PM

Oct 2019
BloodyTaer said:
Apolygon2 said:

oh my god...

can you stop being fucking annoying? Its something that doesn't matter at all, im still gonna call the tow parts different seasons and you crying about it is not going to change that

You wanna say that aot s1 is actually 24 seasons cuz it had 24 episodes? Fucking go for it

If we were talking about a certain anime being good or being shit then i would gladly continue the convo, but this is like arguing if water is wet

to me this is like arguing with a flat earther about earth being round.

i just find it extremely interesting.

anyways i tried, and failed. so i'm gonna head out now. despite this stupid argument, i hope you have a wonderfull rest of your day.
Also available at:

Jul 22, 2022 4:27 PM
Jun 2022
Apolygon2 said:
BloodyTaer said:

to me this is like arguing with a flat earther about earth being round.

i just find it extremely interesting.

anyways i tried, and failed. so i'm gonna head out now. despite this stupid argument, i hope you have a wonderfull rest of your day.

I just like how far to the right the original message is lol
Jul 22, 2022 8:22 PM
Mar 2021
guys can u stop arguing
Jul 23, 2022 2:18 AM
Jul 2022
I wouldn't say best season of them all cause there's a lot to choose but it definitely caught me by surprise. I went with 0 expectations about it and ended up thinking this show was a masterpiece....until S2.
Jul 25, 2022 8:11 AM
Aug 2019
1st season was good but not any masterpiece, 7/10
Jul 30, 2022 2:32 AM
May 2021
seaaon 2 od lloyeraslly bas
Dec 28, 2022 3:08 PM
Oct 2019
probably yes. kind of. 
But sadly it went in a very bad way and the series is now bad as hell-look at the 2nd season...
Jan 8, 2023 10:54 PM
Feb 2022
I wouldn't say the first season is a masterpiece (imo), but it's quite amazing nonetheless.
The second season is godawful, unfortunately.
May 31, 2023 9:27 AM

Oct 2019
idk about best season, but along side vinland, i do think its the best 1st season i have seen in anime.
Also available at:

Mar 25, 12:35 PM

May 2021
This season is a masterpiece. No other words to describe it

More topics from this board

» I'm in a dilemma help ( 1 2 )

Saphhh - Mar 25

51 by EpicAlphaMale »»
Apr 1, 1:40 AM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2019

567 by Sus_baby »»
Mar 25, 12:53 AM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2019

295 by Yanarsen »»
Mar 4, 7:41 AM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2019

245 by WuzWutz »»
Feb 22, 7:35 PM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2019

280 by Jiborjas »»
Feb 12, 6:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.