Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 6, 2022 11:13 AM
Jan 2020
I have seen that Vagabond score rise a lot in the last few hours and some other manga in the top went down so I checked it out and there are many fake accounts that gave Vagabond, Slam Dunk and Berserk a 10 and other manga in the top like Fullmetal Alchemist, Grand Blue, Oyasumi Punpun and Vinland Saga a 1.

Help me reporting those accounts.

(not a hate thread or something like that and sorry if my English isn't good)
Jul 6, 2022 1:57 PM

Jul 2019
AshPikaKetchum said:
I have seen that Vagabond score rise a lot in the last few hours and some other manga in the top went down so I checked it out and there are many fake accounts that gave Vagabond, Slam Dunk and Berserk a 10 and other manga in the top like Fullmetal Alchemist, Grand Blue, Oyasumi Punpun and Vinland Saga a 1.

How did you check the fake accounts? How do you find those?
Jul 6, 2022 2:36 PM

Aug 2020
I don't think MAL would do anything really. I mean previously Monster, Grand Blue, FmA, PunPun, Vinland Saga and Vagabond itself got bombed by One Piece, SBR, Slam Dunk and Berserk upvoters and they still haven't fixed that.
Jul 6, 2022 2:57 PM

Nov 2017
Lembo2003 said:
AshPikaKetchum said:

How did you check the fake accounts? How do you find those?
in the stats section

plz @ me
Jul 6, 2022 5:16 PM

Apr 2020
Yeah It seems like there have been a few accounts/bots that are doing what you have described
These ones seems to give the top manga 1's and 10's
@Jourletn
@addretiyuos2
@ysuoilt

These 3 accounts have the exact same last list updates in manga and anime with like a 1 minute difference lmao
@RentVless
@Pawul
@Preverse2

but I'm sure MAL have implemented a system to remove bot scores / mods may have to manually fix it

Jul 6, 2022 9:11 PM

Sep 2021
This has happened before too when Monster, FMA, Punpun and Vinland Saga got massive downvotes and dropped in scores almost at the same time. They still haven't fixed that and unlike anime, manga downvoting seems to be working perfectly fine. Makes me question the legitimacy of the anti-botting system.
Jul 7, 2022 1:16 AM

Jun 2020
AshPikaKetchum said:

vagabond returned to the score from 1 week ago. One Piece fans downvoted Vagabond and it dropped by 0,02 in a day just because it was close to take the #3. Check on Web Archive, the stats went from 1,1% of 1/10 votes to 1,4%. Admins should take care of that, I made a forum about downvoting on Grand Blue forums and it got deleted and in the end we got no good result
Jul 7, 2022 1:19 AM

Jun 2020
ItzElite said:
Yeah It seems like there have been a few accounts/bots that are doing what you have described
@Jourletn
@addretiyuos2
@ysuoilt

These 3 accounts have the exact same last list updates in manga and anime with like a 1 minute difference lmao
@RentVless
@Pawul
@Preverse2

but I'm sure MAL have implemented a system to remove bot scores / mods may have to manually fix it

When this firstly happened, I made a forum to the Grand Blue forums and an admin or moderator messaged me saying he deleted the respective accounts, but the score was not fixed, so, basically, even if the accounts are deleted, the score is not fixed
Jul 7, 2022 1:58 AM

Mar 2022
georgecretuu1 said:
AshPikaKetchum said:

vagabond returned to the score from 1 week ago. One Piece fans downvoted Vagabond and it dropped by 0,02 in a day just because it was close to take the #3. Check on Web Archive, the stats went from 1,1% of 1/10 votes to 1,4%. Admins should take care of that, I made a forum about downvoting on Grand Blue forums and it got deleted and in the end we got no good result

it was jojo and berserk fans not one piece fans from what i've seen. they damaged one piece too but it got fixed by the admins. from archvie you can see one piece gaining so many 1s with vagabond and once i checked archvie and stuff i found mostly accounts giving 10s to berserk and jojo and 1s to vagabond one piece
[/url]
Jul 7, 2022 2:02 AM

Mar 2022
georgecretuu1 said:
AshPikaKetchum said:

Eh. It was mostly JoJo and Berserk fans from what I've seen
For Example:
https://myanimelist.net/profile/dxcfvgbnfvgbhn
[/url]
Jul 7, 2022 2:05 AM

Mar 2022
georgecretuu1 said:
ItzElite said:
@Jourletn
@addretiyuos2
@ysuoilt

@RentVless
@Pawul
@Preverse2

When this firstly happened, I made a forum to the Grand Blue forums and an admin or moderator messaged me saying he deleted the respective accounts, but the score was not fixed, so, basically, even if the accounts are deleted, the score is not fixed

I also saw this on AniList in whcih JoJo and Berserk fans gave 100s of 1 stars to One Piece takign it from 2nd place (tied with Berserk (1st place) at one point) to 4th place and then mass downvoting Vagabond when it also was about to surpass JoJo putting One Piece in 3rd and Vagabond in 4th and Vagabonds one shot that had about a 90 percent on Anilist to a 87
I would say this is mostly Berserk fans since their series went up etreemly and from what I've seen they been mass review bombing other series from getting near theirs. And I'm seeing hudnreds of accounts giving 10s to Berserk and Berserk only.
One Piece prob had it the worst since almost 700 1 stars came for it in the past year while Vagabod had a good amount as well. Though also Kaguya sama anime and FMAB fans have been targeting the manag community as well
BellaceJul 7, 2022 2:09 AM
[/url]
Jul 7, 2022 2:07 AM

Jun 2020
Bellace said:
georgecretuu1 said:

I also saw this on AniList in whcih JoJo and Berserk fans gave 100s of 1 stars to One Piece takign it from 2nd place to 4th palce and then mass downvoting Vagabond putting One Piece in 3rd and Vagabond in 4th and Vagabonds one shot that had about a 90 percent on Anilist to a 87
anilist is shit anyways, i don t really care who s downvoting, I thought there were mostly op fans when vagabond was almost surpassing it, anyway, both are great
Jul 7, 2022 2:12 AM

Mar 2022
georgecretuu1 said:
Bellace said:

I also saw this on AniList in whcih JoJo and Berserk fans gave 100s of 1 stars to One Piece takign it from 2nd place to 4th palce and then mass downvoting Vagabond putting One Piece in 3rd and Vagabond in 4th and Vagabonds one shot that had about a 90 percent on Anilist to a 87
anilist is shit anyways, i don t really care who s downvoting, I thought there were mostly op fans when vagabond was almost surpassing it, anyway, both are great

I kinda thought the same until I saw about 120 1 star coming to One Piece every month so it dosen't surpass JoJo or Berserk.
Yeah, I love them both but Berserk and Jojo fans need to chill.
I'm happy to see Vagabond score being fixed hoping the same happen to OP. Also hope Gintama can stop beign downvoted so much by FMAB and Kaguay fans
[/url]
Jul 7, 2022 2:14 AM

Jun 2020
Bellace said:
georgecretuu1 said:

I kinda thought the same until I saw about 120 1 star coming to One Piece every month so it dosen't surpass JoJo or Berserk.
I'm happy to see Vagabond score being fixed hoping the same happen to OP.
i hope that all of them will have a fair score in the end (the top 5), and op might surpass jojo anyways since it will have a score boost when it will finish publishing
Jul 7, 2022 2:16 AM

Mar 2022
georgecretuu1 said:
Bellace said:

I'm happy to see Vagabond score being fixed hoping the same happen to OP.
i hope that all of them will have a fair score in the end (the top 5), and op might surpass jojo anyways since it will have a score boost when it will finish publishing

Yeah, and seeing how fast One Piece is growing in it's score like Vagabond they should surpass Jojo by next year. Prob most shcoked by how Gintama keeps being attacked so much by FAMB and Kaguya fans yet MAL always ingores it.
[/url]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vagabond Chapter 327 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Interstice - May 24, 2015

105 by wafflegir »»
Apr 16, 8:50 PM

Poll: » Vagabond Chapter 2 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jan 15, 2012

16 by Goongalar »»
Apr 13, 4:53 PM

Poll: » Vagabond Chapter 59 Discussion

DeleteThisShit - Nov 28, 2013

13 by dantehasdantedme »»
Apr 12, 11:54 PM

Poll: » Vagabond Chapter 322 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - Jan 19, 2014

37 by astoneon »»
Apr 11, 1:52 PM

Poll: » Vagabond Chapter 315 Discussion

Raikoye - May 25, 2013

13 by astoneon »»
Apr 11, 1:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.