Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 16, 2022 6:24 AM
Jun 2020
I want to ask who do you think did Junichi end up with those 7 (including Risa of course) in this Seiren storyline/timeline?

I want to see the discussion flourish because this is very much interesting and I can't wait to see the author and producers update the next part of the story and I would be thrilled to see the original main characters show up in the future.
binoyvargasJun 16, 2022 7:55 AM
Jun 16, 2022 6:29 AM

Jul 2015
The entire point of those shows and it's unique format is that each girl wins in her own, separate arc. I don't think it matters which girls was the one at that time and I honestly don't care.
It's good, because all girls are lovable.

Jun 16, 2022 6:33 AM
Aug 2021
he ended up with each one in their own arc
my fav 2 are Ai nanasaka and Ayatsuji
Jun 16, 2022 7:52 AM
Jun 2020
Piromysl said:
The entire point of those shows and it's unique format is that each girl wins in her own, separate arc. I don't think it matters which girls was the one at that time and I honestly don't care.
It's good, because all girls are lovable.

Yeah, I see your point. It is a good discussion after all in order to make us fans of this series still active and talking about it.
Jun 16, 2022 7:54 AM
Jun 2020
Riddhiman10 said:
he ended up with each one in their own arc
my fav 2 are Ai nanasaka and Ayatsuji

Who did he end up in this Seiren storyline based on the clues you saw during watching the anime? <I'm gonna edit my mother post because of this realization>
Jun 16, 2022 9:30 AM

Jul 2013
In Tooru's arc is heavily implied that Junichi ended with Haruka, cause they mention the time they got in the school shed and did naughty things in her arc in Amagami. No idea about the other two routes tho.
IllyricusJun 18, 2022 11:43 AM
Jun 16, 2022 5:16 PM
Jun 2020
Illyricus said:
In Tsuneki's arc is heavily implied that Junichi ended with Haruka, cause they mention the time they got in the school shed and did naughty things in her arc in Amagami. No idea about the other two routes tho.

If Junichi went through Haruka's arc, how can you explain the cameo appearance of Junichi 9 years ago in the park on Christmas Eve? I can't seem to remember him being there. We knew that on Haruka's route that Junichi was meeting up with Haruka at the hotel on Christmas Eve not at the park.
Jun 18, 2022 11:35 AM

Jul 2013
binoyvargas said:
Illyricus said:
In Tsuneki's arc is heavily implied that Junichi ended with Haruka, cause they mention the time they got in the school shed and did naughty things in her arc in Amagami. No idea about the other two routes tho.

If Junichi went through Haruka's arc, how can you explain the cameo appearance of Junichi 9 years ago in the park on Christmas Eve? I can't seem to remember him being there. We knew that on Haruka's route that Junichi was meeting up with Haruka at the hotel on Christmas Eve not at the park.
Again, that is only mentioned in Tooru's arc, so it may not be the same for the other two. Also, that flashback cameo of Junichi happens when he was stood at Christmas Eve, before he dated Haruka, so it doesn't disproves anything.
IllyricusJun 18, 2022 11:43 AM
Jun 19, 2022 6:42 AM
Jun 2020
Illyricus said:
binoyvargas said:

Again, that is only mentioned in Tooru's arc, so it may not be the same for the other two. Also, that flashback cameo of Junichi happens when he was stood at Christmas Eve, before he dated Haruka, so it doesn't disproves anything.
I have to disagree to the part where Junichi was sitting on a bench in the park (the flashback cameo). That event was set during the Christmas Eve of the events of Amagami SS not the Christmas Eve he was stood up. I have proof of it - Ikuo Nanasaki got sick on Christmas Eve. When did he get sick? It was during the Christmas Eve of the events of Amagami SS. Do you remember Ai Nanasaki when she was tending to her sick younger brother during her story arc? This was exactly it. I'm pretty sure regardless on where he ended up with, it definitely happened.

I agree to what you said that it may not be the case for the other two because we really don't know which event in between Amagami SS and Seiren that serves as a divergence point. So we can definitely conclude that each of Shoichi's story arcs have different timelines dating back to Junichi's choices in Amagami SS.

Maybe we can say on Tooru's arc Junichi ended up with Haruka, on Kyoko's arc he ended up with Ai, and on Hikari's arc maybe we can say he ended up with Sae or Kaoru (I have no proof).
Jun 22, 2022 1:33 PM

Jul 2013
binoyvargas said:
Illyricus said:
I have to disagree to the part where Junichi was sitting on a bench in the park (the flashback cameo). That event was set during the Christmas Eve of the events of Amagami SS not the Christmas Eve he was stood up. I have proof of it - Ikuo Nanasaki got sick on Christmas Eve. When did he get sick? It was during the Christmas Eve of the events of Amagami SS. Do you remember Ai Nanasaki when she was tending to her sick younger brother during her story arc? This was exactly it. I'm pretty sure regardless on where he ended up with, it definitely happened.

I agree to what you said that it may not be the case for the other two because we really don't know which event in between Amagami SS and Seiren that serves as a divergence point. So we can definitely conclude that each of Shoichi's story arcs have different timelines dating back to Junichi's choices in Amagami SS.

Maybe we can say on Tooru's arc Junichi ended up with Haruka, on Kyoko's arc he ended up with Ai, and on Hikari's arc maybe we can say he ended up with Sae or Kaoru (I have no proof).
Hmm... I didn't consider that. My memories of Nanasaki's arc are a bit fuzzy right now. I do remember Ikuo getting sick on Christmas Eve, but don't remember if Junichi appeared like that in the arc. Either way, I'll take your word.

I wouldn't be surprised if in each route of Seiren Junichi would have ended with a different girl, as per Amagami. Would be fitting to the nature of the series.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seiren Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2017

54 by WolfWood37 »»
Dec 14, 2023 9:12 AM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2017

62 by WolfWood37 »»
Nov 25, 2023 11:02 PM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2017

97 by WolfWood37 »»
Nov 20, 2023 9:28 PM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2017

129 by WolfWood37 »»
Nov 13, 2023 9:21 PM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2017

83 by WolfWood37 »»
Nov 12, 2023 11:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.