Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 26, 2022 9:21 AM
Jul 2019
Lylaaz said:
Shin went on to yell at Kyou Kai but in actuality I hope he realised that this was mainly because Shin responded to that general and threw tactics off the roof. And since no tactics were used the moment Shin went to fight with the other general there was no point of Karyo Ten to be at the battlefield at all... :/

so the reason why she was captured was totally Shin's fault
yeah i agree with you.and i think shin totally know this he just want someone to take the full blame bc there is litterally no way to save karyo ten.and yes he is also kind of right bc only kyou kai know the location of karyo ten.
Jul 2, 2022 11:54 AM

Mar 2010
With all their experiance you'd think they would no better but tis a good lesson to learn. i hope we see some rape scenes otherwise twas a waste js

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Aug 10, 2022 3:55 PM

Apr 2018
It doesn't amaze me that Shin can go toe-on-toe against a Great General of Gi. What amazes me more is, he's doing that with the polearm. That's just freaking insane, a few more years, and he'll be unstoppable. Sadly, at the same time, Ten has been captured by the enemy. So, it's a lose for them. Not sure what they did with the commander but I thought Kyo Kai would capture him so they could trade but he's dead I guess.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Sep 3, 2022 6:41 AM
Dec 2019
This is bad now that Diao has been captured they lost their tactician but at least they still have Qiang Lei.
Oct 16, 2022 3:28 AM
Jul 2019
musti_ said:
people kept saying last season was peak kingdom for a while but I'm already enjoying this as much as last season

True.. love the depth of this season. It's not all just brawl and fighting.
Oct 16, 2022 3:29 AM
Jul 2019
Ten noo :( save her guys
Nov 8, 2022 12:56 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Starts the battle and Xin find problems for anyway, and one of them is " a friend"!!!
Xin, use the head if not this won't end well!!!! kekeke
Nov 12, 2022 1:43 AM

Jul 2013
This is not going to be the last time Ten is getting kidnapped. I'm sure of it.
Jun 3, 2023 9:46 AM

Nov 2010
Hmm, I don't think it was necessary for them actually to attack. The enemy trapped themselves within Qin's territory. They could've just surrounded the area and besieged the Wei army until their supplies ran out, forcing Wei to attack instead. I guess this was the age of chivalry, where deception and "cowardly" tactics weren't used much.
If this were Hentai next episode would've been the most awaited gangbang scene on Diao. She'll have to please thousands of men!
Aug 20, 2023 5:22 AM

Dec 2007
considering shin experience and growness, i thought he would beat that guy out.
you would think that what's gonna happen. but the again, this seinen have too much shounen reliance on making another obstacle for shin.

dan got kidnapped. oh no, she's gonna get %%%! but then again, this anime has too much shounen reliance, i doubt we will see berserk treatment

don't get me wrong, im still enjoying this anime, but those kind of things preventing kingdom to be truly seinen experience.
User-NameAug 20, 2023 5:25 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kingdom 4th Season Episode 26 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2022

49 by YUKIOKUN123 »»
Mar 11, 1:23 AM

Poll: » Kingdom 4th Season Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2022

42 by YUKIOKUN123 »»
Mar 11, 1:21 AM

Poll: » Kingdom 4th Season Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2022

42 by Vandesdelca »»
Feb 23, 4:50 PM

Poll: » Kingdom 4th Season Episode 20 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2022

31 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Feb 11, 10:42 PM

Poll: » Kingdom 4th Season Episode 14 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 9, 2022

24 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Feb 11, 3:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.