Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 21, 2022 4:33 PM
Feb 2021
So in episode Simon and the crew were fighting that flying ship and they were ont the ocean and in episode 14 they are back at
I don't understand why they went to the ocean and why they are back now like the world building makes me so confused
pls explain
CleanWhipApr 21, 2022 4:37 PM
Apr 21, 2022 4:49 PM

Mar 2011
This is literally the first time I've seen anyone have a problem with this lol.
Apr 21, 2022 4:59 PM
Feb 2021
ickoriss said:

I thought Teppelin was on the other side of the ocean? So Simon and Yoko flew over the ocean to visit the grave near their old village and flew back to Teppelin fight ? And why does it say 1 month later at that grave scene? like 1 month after what? And it says 6th day of the Teppelin fight, so 5 days were ofscreen?
CleanWhipApr 21, 2022 5:14 PM
Apr 21, 2022 5:36 PM
Jul 2019
CleanWhip said:
ickoriss said:

I thought Teppelin was on the other side of the ocean? So Simon and Yoko flew over the ocean to visit the grave near their old village and flew back to Teppelin fight ? And why does it say 1 month later at that grave scene? like 1 month after what? And it says 6th day of the Teppelin fight, so 5 days were ofscreen?

How is that so hard to grasp there is nothing confusing about this at all
Apr 21, 2022 5:52 PM
Feb 2021
WalterBlack59 said:
CleanWhip said:

Everything about that shit is confusing ๐Ÿ’€ So they want to attack Tapperin and we see them fight on the ocean in episode 13 and at the end of episode 13 we see Simon and Yonko standing on a hill, that means they reached the other side of the ocean. But then suddenly I start watching episode 14 and it says 1 month after and they are visiting ...'s grave. like weren't they on the other side of the ocean, how did they get back to ...'s grave?
Apr 21, 2022 5:57 PM
Feb 2022
CleanWhip said:
So in episode Simon and the crew were fighting that flying ship and they were ont the ocean and in episode 14 they are back at
I don't understand why they went to the ocean and why they are back now like the world building makes me so confused
pls explain

rewatch it again perhaps? I don't remember ever getting confused over the course of the series.
Apr 21, 2022 6:00 PM
Jul 2019
CleanWhip said:
WalterBlack59 said:

Everything about that shit is confusing ๐Ÿ’€ So they want to attack Tapperin and we see them fight on the ocean in episode 13 and at the end of episode 13 we see Simon and Yonko standing on a hill, that means they reached the other side of the ocean. But then suddenly I start watching episode 14 and it says 1 month after and they are visiting ...'s grave. like weren't they on the other side of the ocean, how did they get back to ...'s grave?

After the fight they just went to visit his grave what's so confusing about that? And how is the show saying 1 month later even more confusing to you ๐Ÿ˜‚
Apr 21, 2022 6:07 PM
Feb 2021
WalterBlack59 said:
CleanWhip said:

After the fight they just went to visit his grave what's so confusing about that? And how is the show saying 1 month later even more confusing to you ๐Ÿ˜‚

I thought they wanted to attack Tapperin, that's why it seemed random to me that they were suddenly visiting his grave which was far away from where they were at the end of episode 13. And the timeskip was so random and unexplained, like what did they do during that month? Did the take so long to get to Tapperin? And what is even more confusing is that after they came back from visiting his grave 6th day of the Tapperin fight, that means they went during the fight to visit him?
CleanWhipApr 21, 2022 6:15 PM
Apr 21, 2022 7:34 PM
Amateur Reviewer
Jul 2016
It's been a while but you sure it ain't just like, a flashback of sorts? Like Simon is thinking of Kamina and pictures the last time they were at his grave?

If not then I wouldn't sweat it too much, it is possible it's a continuity era but considering the other comments and the fact I've never heard it mentioned before, I'm more included to believe there's a more regular explaination, tho I need to rewatch to be sure obviously.

Whatever the case, feels fairly inconsequential - Just sit back and enjoy the awesomeness that's yet to come๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.
Apr 21, 2022 7:34 PM
Jul 2020
CleanWhip said:
WalterBlack59 said:

I thought they wanted to attack Tapperin, that's why it seemed random to me that they were suddenly visiting his grave which was far away from where they were at the end of episode 13. And the timeskip was so random and unexplained, like what did they do during that month? Did the take so long to get to Tapperin? And what is even more confusing is that after they came back from visiting his grave 6th day of the Tapperin fight, that means they went during the fight to visit him?

What? No, of course they didn’t leave during the fight. They spent a month preparing for the battle, went back to visit the grave just before going to fight, and then we skip forward past the first 5 days of the battle. I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone unable to comprehend the concept of time skips.
Apr 21, 2022 7:38 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020

NYANPASU
5700XT

Apr 21, 2022 9:06 PM
Nov 2021
they took a month to prepare and visited his grave before the fight
Apr 21, 2022 9:27 PM
Nov 2021
they took a month to prepare and visited his grave before the fight
Apr 22, 2022 5:40 AM
Nov 2021
they prepared for a month and then visited his grave before the fight
Apr 22, 2022 10:10 AM

Aug 2017
BetaMaleUltra said:

Yea basically it’s not a super deep show lol

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Episode 27 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

accela - Sep 29, 2007

1159 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Sep 16, 6:51 AM

Poll: » Gurren Lagann Episode 8 - Never Forget ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

windy - May 20, 2007

516 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Sep 14, 10:44 AM

Poll: » Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

MasterChief - May 10, 2007

184 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Sep 14, 7:46 AM

Poll: » Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Krelian - Apr 25, 2007

208 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Sep 14, 4:17 AM

» A question for people who have watched Gurren Lagann and loved it. ( 1 2 )

_Reas - Aug 4

93 by ZeroMajor12 »»
Sep 13, 5:27 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.