Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 17, 2022 6:56 PM

Jul 2021
As an obsessive fan of the series, I can say that I like absolutely everything about it (arguable CGI in the first season). But for the rest of the people... What does this series do to make you like/amaze/disgust/fall in love?
JhavibiApr 17, 2022 7:09 PM
asas
Apr 17, 2022 7:36 PM

Apr 2021
I love all of their personalities; especially Saki, Yugiri, and Sakura. The humor that occurs every now and then with the fact that they’re all zombies. Definitely the struggles and back stories of each girl (I know, Tae is still an enigma) was what sold me on the show since the humor itself wouldn’t be enough for me. Also, the upgrade in quality in the second season was another selling point for me.
Apr 17, 2022 7:47 PM

Jul 2021
BlueCassius said:
I love all of their personalities; especially Saki, Yugiri, and Sakura. The humor that occurs every now and then with the fact that they’re all zombies. Definitely the struggles and back stories of each girl (I know, Tae is still an enigma) was what sold me on the show since the humor itself wouldn’t be enough for me. Also, the upgrade in quality in the second season was another selling point for me.

There is a manga on air telling Tae's past
asas
Apr 17, 2022 7:51 PM

Oct 2020
the girls, music, and ummm QUEEN JUNKO

Apr 17, 2022 7:58 PM
Jan 2021
Original plot, funny, music
Apr 17, 2022 8:05 PM
Jun 2021
Jhavibi said:
BlueCassius said:

what???? Can you tell me the name plzz
Apr 17, 2022 8:13 PM
Aug 2018
It’s the characters for me. Their backstories, their interactions with other characters, and how they are using their second chance at life to overcome their past shortcomings or help others in similar situations.
Apr 17, 2022 8:26 PM
Apr 2020
I love it because this show is Genius. I think some people have noticed this already but Zombieland Saga is more of a parody towards the idol anime genre and I adore it for that. It's shows like these that obviously have a knack of making fun of its trope, yet absolutely nailing the trope itself. It even features a bunch of other hilarious tropes embedded within itself as well. Alongside the parody aspects, the way that the characters are written really speak numbers if you consider the state they're in and the situation they've been dragged into.

Overall, one of the most niche yet genius shows Mappa has to offer. It's fine as it is, but I wouldn't mind more at all.
Apr 17, 2022 9:00 PM

Apr 2021
Jhavibi said:
BlueCassius said:

Huh, didn’t know that. Thanks for telling me, mate. I’ll check it out later.
Apr 17, 2022 10:29 PM
Sep 2020
This show is so random and unpredictable. I like how it really can go anywhere. Nothing makes sense, yet hints are given. It makes me curious to see what it's all about.

Yet I think this a cool, entertaining show, I wouldn't call it a must watch one. After all, this is an idol show. Yeah, a parody of the genre, but still an idol show, which I'm really not into.

So I appreciate the creativity and the overall concept, I really like the characters personalities and backstories, but I believe it should lead to its conclusion soon in order to hold its qualities as a concept before turning into a weird idol show only. I hope this upcoming movie sets it, or at least works as a prelude.
Apr 18, 2022 2:13 AM

Jul 2021
Ashwin_Kaushik said:
Jhavibi said:

what???? Can you tell me the name plzz

If you mean the Tae's manga it's called: "Zombieland saga gaiden: the first zombie"
asas
Apr 18, 2022 4:40 AM
Dec 2021
Everything is lovely
Apr 18, 2022 11:29 AM
Aug 2020
The characters drive this show. All of the characters are so unique. Being able to learn about their pasts one by one was a joy to watch.
Apr 19, 2022 3:07 AM
Mar 2018
The characters and the music
Apr 19, 2022 3:50 AM
Jul 2020
Jhavibi said:
As an obsessive fan of the series, I can say that I like absolutely everything about it (arguable CGI in the first season). But for the rest of the people... What does this series do to make you like/amaze/disgust/fall in love?

zombie funny, zombie make me go happy
Apr 20, 2022 2:56 AM
Oct 2021
glad someone made a thread for this after long, I consider Zombieland Saga my favorite anime. my feelings still are the same as when I first fell in love with the series. I like everything about the show actually but the things that make it stand out to me in my opinion is the songs. I absolutely adore them and remember every single one, my favorite is probably "Sensei Alive Sensation!" or "Do you hate windy days?"
Apr 22, 2022 9:10 AM

Jul 2012
Only looking for its comedy n its uniqueness as an idol from zombie..

Like the heads chopped off when on the stages and any other stupid incident 😅

Not looking for idol quality and song from here.. whatever the song, i might skip it

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zombieland Saga: Revenge Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2021

111 by Hesmiyu »»
Aug 20, 1:17 PM

Poll: » Zombieland Saga: Revenge Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2021

114 by Tony2Phones »»
Aug 12, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Zombieland Saga: Revenge Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2021

237 by _untitled »»
Jun 26, 4:24 AM

Poll: » Zombieland Saga: Revenge Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2021

84 by _untitled »»
Jun 25, 6:59 AM

Poll: » Zombieland Saga: Revenge Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 22, 2021

95 by retronikki »»
Jun 21, 11:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.