Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 3, 2022 7:36 AM
Jun 2021
when part 1 ended i immediately went to look if there is a manga and if it's ahead from the anime but then i saw the news that there's a part 2, so naturally here i am after i finished part two
Apr 3, 2022 7:38 AM
Aug 2018
gaydongpyo said:
when part 1 ended i immediately went to look if there is a manga and if it's ahead from the anime but then i saw the news that there's a part 2, so naturally here i am after i finished part two
it may get another
Apr 3, 2022 7:45 AM

Oct 2019
Part 2 is, rather was ahead of where the manga is currently at.
Manga’s last chapter is 43 which is the Mecha Glasses green hair scientist girl from a couple episodes ago.
The Anime 2nd cour ended in Vol 4 of the LN (Last week’s episode of the Bridal training happened in Vol 5 so they rearranged the order of the events)
If you wanted to read the manga is quite behind so I would suggest to continue with the novels instead if you want to know more about the series.
Apr 3, 2022 7:59 AM
Jun 2021
RandomGuyScott said:
If you wanted to read the manga is quite behind so I would suggest to continue with the novels instead if you want to know more about the series.

damn, in the readlist it goes then. really depends on my mood if i want to read novels of animes, ive only read like three four series so far so im not really that into novels but thanks!
Apr 3, 2022 8:55 AM

Feb 2021
Never waste your time reading manga version of LNs, they are 99% of the time inferior to the LN in every way, and in this case is even behind the anime.
Apr 3, 2022 9:29 AM
Mar 2016
RandomGuyScott said:
Manga’s last chapter is 43 which is the Mecha Glasses green hair scientist girl from a couple episodes ago.
The Anime 2nd cour ended in Vol 4 of the LN (Last week’s episode of the Bridal training happened in Vol 5 so they rearranged the order of the events)

So I should start reading Vol 5 of light novel after I finished anime part 2? correct?
Apr 3, 2022 9:51 AM

Apr 2010
MadanielFL said:
Never waste your time reading manga version of LNs, they are 99% of the time inferior to the LN in every way, and in this case is even behind the anime.

Even quality aside, manga adaptations rarely, if ever, finish adapting the entire LN.

KinjiKido said:
RandomGuyScott said:

So I should start reading Vol 5 of light novel after I finished anime part 2? correct?

If you want to see all the stuff changed and/or left out of the anime, start at the beginning. If you don't care, you can start with Vol. 5, yes.
Apr 3, 2022 11:47 AM
Jul 2020
antonn said:
MadanielFL said:

Even quality aside, manga adaptations rarely, if ever, finish adapting the entire LN.

KinjiKido said:

If you want to see all the stuff changed and/or left out of the anime, start at the beginning. If you don't care, you can start with Vol. 5, yes.
Did you read LN, and if you did how was the adaptation according to you. Personally I loved it and after the final episode I really do want to read the LN, but can't rn.
Apr 3, 2022 12:23 PM

Apr 2010
Ironaditya said:
]Did you read LN, and if you did how was the adaptation according to you. Personally I loved it and after the final episode I really do want to read the LN, but can't rn.

As an adaptation I didn't particularly care for it. Mainly because it was extremely cheap and many of the changes rubbed me the wrong way. If you enjoyed the anime, you will probably enjoy the novel even more just from the story being more fleshed out and seeing more of the side characters. Also, just my opinion obviously, but I think this story in particular just works better in a novel format, because it's so dialogue heavy and it's not flashy like Bakemonogatari for example.
Apr 3, 2022 12:31 PM
Jul 2020
antonn said:
Ironaditya said:
]Did you read LN, and if you did how was the adaptation according to you. Personally I loved it and after the final episode I really do want to read the LN, but can't rn.

As an adaptation I didn't particularly care for it. Mainly because it was extremely cheap and many of the changes rubbed me the wrong way. If you enjoyed the anime, you will probably enjoy the novel even more just from the story being more fleshed out and seeing more of the side characters. Also, just my opinion obviously, but I think this story in particular just works better in a novel format, because it's so dialogue heavy and it's not flashy like Bakemonogatari for example.
Oo, then I have to pick up the LN quickly
Apr 3, 2022 1:37 PM

Feb 2011
MadanielFL said:

I want to read the LN but i can never find good sources online.. Any tips?

Apr 3, 2022 3:27 PM

Feb 2021
Scootboi said:
MadanielFL said:

I just buy mine physically, Barnes & Noble, Rightstuff, and Amazon usually have it.

But to read it online I use Bookwalker or Amazon Kindle
Apr 3, 2022 10:02 PM
May 2021
The Light Novel is really where you should go for more content, and it also helps to increase the chance for more seasons.
Apr 4, 2022 12:22 AM

Apr 2010
Scootboi said:
MadanielFL said:

Also the translator's store: https://j-novel.club/series/how-a-realist-hero-rebuilt-the-kingdom
Jan 29, 6:41 AM

Jul 2008
Reply to Scootboi
MadanielFL said:

@Scootboi I know this post is super old, but I thought it might be worth telling you that there is also an audiobook version of the LNs that you can get from Audible/Amazon. So far it has the first 11 LNs completed.
Jan 31, 5:24 PM

Feb 2011
Reply to killbethy
@Scootboi I know this post is super old, but I thought it might be worth telling you that there is also an audiobook version of the LNs that you can get from Audible/Amazon. So far it has the first 11 LNs completed.
@killbethy thx man! appreciated

More topics from this board

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Part 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2022

157 by R2Doucebag »»
Mar 27, 8:15 PM

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2022

67 by xxpikachu15 »»
Mar 12, 12:07 PM

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2022

53 by Smurf_1 »»
Feb 14, 4:35 PM

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2022

38 by waldy713 »»
Jan 16, 8:18 AM

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Part 2 Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2022

48 by waldy713 »»
Jan 16, 7:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.