Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 6, 2022 6:36 PM
Mar 2019
MC Gets Isekai'd To Another World In Someone's Place, Where Do These Other People Go To???
I Should Have Known By The Title This Was Going To Be Played For Laughs. Reminds Me Of "Kuang Shen Mo Zun" But Not As Funny.
As Usual Straight Away Over Powered. MC Gets An Item Which Allows Him More Of Everything As Long As He Can Anger Anyone.
As Long As It Is Not Serious I Can Live with This.
Oct 6, 2022 1:30 AM
Oct 2019
so when people are upset with the mc, he levels up. and he's going to intentionally anger people to help himself become more powerful? novel idea. but tbd if it'll keep me interested it get "old"
Jul 17, 2023 9:17 AM
Feb 2022
Looks like another "trash-tier" donghua that has comedy that may just be fun enough to pass time. LOL

Scratch that. Halfway through now, and even the jokes get stale. Only watch this if your purpose is to kill time. 😪

Past halfway point, it becomes more fun. While jokes & story are still forgettable, the action is fun to watch. Good enough for killing time. 👍
R6exR6Nov 6, 2023 6:08 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wo Qi Ku Le Baiwan Xiulian Zhe Episode 160 Discussion

R6exR6 - Nov 6, 2023

1 by bushman66 »»
Feb 1, 4:48 PM

Poll: » Wo Qi Ku Le Baiwan Xiulian Zhe Episode 159 Discussion

R6exR6 - Nov 6, 2023

1 by bushman66 »»
Feb 1, 4:44 PM

Poll: » Wo Qi Ku Le Baiwan Xiulian Zhe Episode 148 Discussion

bushman66 - Feb 1

0 by bushman66 »»
Feb 1, 3:13 PM

Poll: » Wo Qi Ku Le Baiwan Xiulian Zhe Episode 141 Discussion

bushman66 - Feb 1

0 by bushman66 »»
Feb 1, 11:14 AM

Poll: » Wo Qi Ku Le Baiwan Xiulian Zhe Episode 135 Discussion

bushman66 - Jan 31

0 by bushman66 »»
Jan 31, 4:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.