Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Spice and Wolf (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Feb 25, 2022 3:40 AM
Jul 2018
Her's aren't big enough for a wise wolf
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Feb 25, 2022 3:44 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
I want to see Spice & Raccoon anime too~

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Feb 25, 2022 3:49 AM

Aug 2020
I honestly can't tell if you are a troll account or not, so many of the shit threads lately have been made by you I don't even know what to think
Call me Ren
Feb 25, 2022 3:49 AM

Mar 2021
6/10 bait, it would be better if the animes weren't made 200 years apart from each other
No le sabo al ingles
Feb 25, 2022 3:50 AM

Mar 2021
“Less cute” “less sexy” 💀
Respectfully ofc

Feb 25, 2022 4:03 AM

Oct 2021
They aren't even the same creatures.
Feb 25, 2022 4:15 AM
Oct 2020
gprime70 said:
“Less cute” “less sexy” 💀

My man surely ment cuter and sexier right💀?
Feb 25, 2022 4:17 AM

Jul 2021
Raphtalia is a raccoon 🦝 not a wolf 🐺

edit: oh wait nvm yeah their character does look similar.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Feb 25, 2022 6:26 AM
Jun 2014
Fight me my dude 🤯😂
Feb 25, 2022 8:03 AM
Feb 2021
Well at least you didn't call Raphtalia a better character than Holo.
Feb 25, 2022 8:07 AM
Dec 2017
My fish is capable of things never experienced before: the swollen essence of a hardly identifiable telescope.
Feb 25, 2022 9:52 AM
Jul 2018
Holo is the most major female kemonomimi, like Inuyasha is for male kemonomimi, if anything it is Raphtalia that was based after Holo, whether which one you find more attractive it is entirely up to the person, but Holo seems to have a calm personality and in combination with her beautiful appearance she seems to be more heartwarming

moreover, holo is a kitsunemimi, and raphtalia is a tanukimimi, so they belong to different families, but they are both kemonomimi which is the general term for all families

EdgyLord666 said:

i would not really use the word creature here as it is not really a correct term unless if you generalize it to refer to everyone like that, kemonomimi are essentialy human at the core but with kemono ears and tail depending on the family, although holo's origin in this case is an actual ookami, for their kemonomimi families, holo is a kitsunemimi, raphtalia is a tanukimimi, and they both look beautiful in their own way
removed-userFeb 25, 2022 9:56 AM
Feb 25, 2022 11:20 AM
Aug 2020
Shit bait lmao do better
Feb 25, 2022 1:35 PM
Nov 2020
Bruh you tried to stir up the wrong community, we are way too mature to respond to cheap taunts like that xD
Feb 25, 2022 1:40 PM

Oct 2021
Kirikagure said:
Holo is the most major female kemonomimi, like Inuyasha is for male kemonomimi, if anything it is Raphtalia that was based after Holo, whether which one you find more attractive it is entirely up to the person, but Holo seems to have a calm personality and in combination with her beautiful appearance she seems to be more heartwarming

moreover, holo is a kitsunemimi, and raphtalia is a tanukimimi, so they belong to different families, but they are both kemonomimi which is the general term for all families

EdgyLord666 said:

i would not really use the word creature here as it is not really a correct term unless if you generalize it to refer to everyone like that, kemonomimi are essentialy human at the core but with kemono ears and tail depending on the family, although holo's origin in this case is an actual ookami, for their kemonomimi families, holo is a kitsunemimi, raphtalia is a tanukimimi, and they both look beautiful in their own way

Idc, one of them is a wolf, the other is a raccoon. You could call me racist if you want
Feb 25, 2022 3:34 PM
Oct 2021
I love them both equally.
Feb 25, 2022 6:17 PM
Jul 2019
Holo >> Rapthalia
Feb 25, 2022 10:35 PM

Nov 2019
Ceoneichi said:

Here is the reason why decision made by the dick is totally not trustworthy.
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Feb 25, 2022 10:41 PM
Jul 2018
Enforceror said:
Bruh you tried to stir up the wrong community, we are way too mature to respond to cheap taunts like that xD

Rather this community is dead
Feb 25, 2022 11:53 PM
Jul 2018
EdgyLord666 said:
Kirikagure said:

Idc, one of them is a wolf, the other is a raccoon. You could call me racist if you want

it is kind of like calling Inuyasha a dog when he is a human at the core with inu ears, it is not racism but it is category error, kemonomimi are essentialy human but with kemono ears and tail, depending on the family, so calling them different "creatures" does not make much sense, raphtalia is not a raccoon, many of the demi-humans in tate no yuusha are as human as the regular humans, prime example is the kemonomimi, she is a kemonomimi of the tanuki family, so a tanukimimi basically, although there are cases like Holo (ookamimimi) and Tomoe (kitsunemimi) which they are kemonomimi, but their original nature is in some form of yokai attuned to the spirit world
removed-userFeb 26, 2022 12:02 AM
Feb 26, 2022 12:43 AM

Oct 2021
Kirikagure said:
EdgyLord666 said:

it is kind of like calling Inuyasha a dog when he is a human at the core with inu ears, it is not racism but it is category error, kemonomimi are essentialy human but with kemono ears and tail, depending on the family, so calling them different "creatures" does not make much sense, raphtalia is not a raccoon, many of the demi-humans in tate no yuusha are as human as the regular humans, prime example is the kemonomimi, she is a kemonomimi of the tanuki family, so a tanukimimi basically, although there are cases like Holo (ookamimimi) and Tomoe (kitsunemimi) which they are kemonomimi, but their original nature is in some form of yokai attuned to the spirit world

Yes, Inuyasha is the same, he is a dog.
I don't agree with them being as human as the regular humans. They are demi-human, that's it. That's my limit already.
Feb 26, 2022 10:08 AM
Jul 2018
EdgyLord666 said:
Kirikagure said:

I don't agree with them being as human as the regular humans. They are demi-human, that's it. That's my limit already.

whether you agree with what a kemonomimi is or not is irrelevant to reality, it is like saying i don't agree that water is wet, it does not change what actually is, inuyasha is clearly not a dog, he is a human with inu ears, and he is treated as human throughout all the franchise, that has always been the same with all kemonomimi, the term is human characters with kemono ears and tail depending on the family, look up any definition in any wiki and they all say the same thing pretty much,

https://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Kemonomimi

https://fanlore.org/wiki/Kemonomimi

it is really strange this is the first time i see someone that is so confused over something so simple, unless you are joking i cannot tell, kemonomimi is a very common theme in anime and manga

also it is kind of ironic that you say that too here with raphtalia because that was also a plot line in tate no yuusha, where some mentally ill regular humans were saying that the kemonomimi such as raphtalia are not really humans and should be treated like animals, and of course they were completely wrong as the entire plot made the point that thy kemonomimi are as human as any other human, which was always obvious in other anime and manga as well
removed-userFeb 26, 2022 10:20 AM
Feb 26, 2022 10:19 AM
Jul 2018
Ceoneichi said:

> assume that big breasts is better

Just shut up and go back to watch hentai
Feb 26, 2022 2:12 PM

Oct 2021
Kirikagure said:
EdgyLord666 said:

whether you agree with what a kemonomimi is or not is irrelevant to reality, it is like saying i don't agree that water is wet, it does not change what actually is, inuyasha is clearly not a dog, he is a human with inu ears, and he is treated as human throughout all the franchise, that has always been the same with all kemonomimi, the term is human characters with kemono ears and tail depending on the family, look up any definition in any wiki and they all say the same thing pretty much,

it is really strange this is the first time i see someone that is so confused over something so simple, unless you are joking i cannot tell, kemonomimi is a very common theme in anime and manga

also it is kind of ironic that you say that too here with raphtalia because that was also a plot line in tate no yuusha, where some mentally ill regular humans were saying that the kemonomimi such as raphtalia are not really humans and should be treated like animals, and of course they were completely wrong as the entire plot made the point that thy kemonomimi are as human as any other human, which was always obvious in other anime and manga as well

Those sites are talking about meta definition, obviously they are still human because they looks like human, even if it's just human wearing headband could be kemonomimi character.
I'm talking about story-wise here, those creatures are not human. They are merely demi-human and should be treated as such.
Feb 26, 2022 2:18 PM

Sep 2014
And Lawrence Kraft is a less cool and edgy Naofumi.
Feb 27, 2022 4:05 AM
Apr 2021
this man is just trying to start some fights
Feb 27, 2022 4:26 AM
Jul 2018
EdgyLord666 said:
Kirikagure said:

Those sites are talking about meta definition, obviously they are still human because they looks like human, even if it's just human wearing headband could be kemonomimi character.
I'm talking about story-wise here, those creatures are not human. They are merely demi-human and should be treated as such.

honestly, the only conclusion that i can take from your comments is that you understand what a kemonomimi is, but you are joking on purpose because of some other issues, i cannot tell otherwise how someone cannot grasp something so simple that everyone has always taken for granted, because even the definition of kemonomimi from the other sources has always been clear, a regular human with a headband or a suit is obviously not a kemonomimi, it is just a human wearing extensions, kemonomimi are human at the source but with kemono ears and tail, which vary depending on the family (whether it is nekomimi, inumimi, kitsunemimi, ookamimimi and so on), some of them have yokai origins like holo and tomoe

inuyasha was obviously never a dog, he was born as human and is treated like that throughout all of the franchise, there is not even a mention of him being equalized with animals because he is just as human as everyone else, he is a kemonomimi of the inu family (inumimi) with yokai powers due to his father, his brother sesshomaru is a regular human with yokai nature, example of an actual dog is akamaru from naruto, example of an actual inumimi is inuyasha from inuyasha and gorou from genshin impact, it is obviously silly that we even have to explain something so simple like that

also the very plotline of tate no yuusha refutes these attempted objections, because this is exactly what some sick humans said there around the half of the first season, that people like raphtalia are not humans and tried to torture them, but of course they were overthrown and killed due to this maddness and it was established clearly that kemonomimi are humans, which was already obvious from all other manga and anime with kemonomimi, it is no different than saying non-white people are not humans when they clearly are, kemonomimi are also as human as any regular human, however with kemono ears and tails which vary based on the family
removed-userFeb 27, 2022 4:48 AM
Feb 27, 2022 2:07 PM

Oct 2021
Kirikagure said:
EdgyLord666 said:

honestly, the only conclusion that i can take from your comments is that you understand what a kemonomimi is, but you are joking on purpose because of some other issues, i cannot tell otherwise how someone cannot grasp something so simple that everyone has always taken for granted, because even the definition of kemonomimi from the other sources has always been clear, a regular human with a headband or a suit is obviously not a kemonomimi, it is just a human wearing extensions, kemonomimi are human at the source but with kemono ears and tail, which vary depending on the family (whether it is nekomimi, inumimi, kitsunemimi, ookamimimi and so on), some of them have yokai origins like holo and tomoe

inuyasha was obviously never a dog, he was born as human and is treated like that throughout all of the franchise, there is not even a mention of him being equalized with animals because he is just as human as everyone else, he is a kemonomimi of the inu family (inumimi) with yokai powers due to his father, his brother sesshomaru is a regular human with yokai nature, example of an actual dog is akamaru from naruto, example of an actual inumimi is inuyasha from inuyasha and gorou from genshin impact, it is obviously silly that we even have to explain something so simple like that

also the very plotline of tate no yuusha refutes these attempted objections, because this is exactly what some sick humans said there around the half of the first season, that people like raphtalia are not humans and tried to torture them, but of course they were overthrown and killed due to this maddness and it was established clearly that kemonomimi are humans, which was already obvious from all other manga and anime with kemonomimi, it is no different than saying non-white people are not humans when they clearly are, kemonomimi are also as human as any regular human, however with kemono ears and tails which vary based on the family

What are you even saying? You literally gave sources that said regular human with ears headband is a kemonomimi character.

Yes, while inuyasha is not entirely a dog, he isn't a human either and should not be treated as such.

There is no way a kid that could grow up based on their level is a human. Just let them be demi-human, why are you wanna put them as human to begin with? We are obviously different than them.
Feb 28, 2022 1:12 PM
Jul 2021
I like Holo more. I dunno. She has a more likeable character for me. And also she polite and Noble
Mar 6, 2022 6:40 AM
Dec 2021
Basicly is Holo the original.
Mar 15, 2022 4:28 AM
Feb 2019
Ceoneichi said:
Enforceror said:

I just finished rewatching the the whole series.didnt know that the SnWII specials were about Holo talking about food and stretching, she's cute.

Anpy said:
Ceoneichi said:

"The bigger the better"

"Medium is premium"

"Flat is justice"

If he was talking about her chi-chi's or oppai it's a fair enough critique on character design, everyone has their preferences.The lad never specified what was bigger though , they could been talking about the ears of both waifus :p
Mar 17, 2022 5:18 AM
Jul 2018
wolfassault said:
Ceoneichi said:

I just finished rewatching the the whole series.didnt know that the SnWII specials were about Holo talking about food and stretching, she's cute.

Anpy said:

"The bigger the better"

"Medium is premium"

"Flat is justice"

If he was talking about her chi-chi's or oppai it's a fair enough critique on character design, everyone has their preferences.The lad never specified what was bigger though , they could been talking about the ears of both waifus :p

that's possible, but tbh it would be weird to say that comment and be refering to her ears imo
Mar 18, 2022 7:37 AM
Feb 2019
Anpy said:
wolfassault said:

"The bigger the better"

"Medium is premium"

"Flat is justice"

that's possible, but tbh it would be weird to say that comment and be refering to her ears imo

I think I just found out Ceoneichi is the OP to this thread, I can totally see how you would take one of his comments in a sexual way after reading the 1st statement that started this page.i joined
In the fun a little too late but this thread was nice to read :D
Mar 21, 2022 10:16 AM
Sep 2020
Holo is way more attractive than Raphtalia 💀 her personality is way more interesting
Mar 23, 2022 7:44 AM
Community Mod
Crazy Cat Lady

Apr 2019
Thread locked for not encouraging meaningful/civil discussion.

Anime Discussion Rules 2: Please refrain from creating threads that do not encourage meaningful/civil discussion.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

vinesage - Aug 26, 2009

134 by BetaMaleUltra »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou II Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

vinesage - Aug 19, 2009

189 by BetaMaleUltra »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou II Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dbaranyi - Aug 12, 2009

291 by BetaMaleUltra »»
Today, 3:56 AM

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou II Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

dbaranyi - Aug 5, 2009

204 by BetaMaleUltra »»
Today, 3:08 AM

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou II Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

-Derp - Jul 30, 2009

149 by BetaMaleUltra »»
Today, 1:37 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.