Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 18, 2023 2:06 PM

Sep 2017
I actually liked season 2 when I watched it. I didn't like 3 and 4 because of their new graphic style
خ
Mar 1, 2023 3:29 AM

Dec 2015
From a strictly anime only viewpoint, S2 was the single worst experience I've ever had with an anime

Apr 3, 2023 12:22 AM

Dec 2020
dragonboy03 said:
Steins gate didn't deviate from the source material lmao, sure some parts were changed here and there but it followed the source material (the biggest thing was psycho nae's removal but she was referenced in the movie), unlike root a. And the other anime u mentioned deviated well from the source material, unlike root a which half assed it, which introduced all sorts of issues when it tried to go back to the source material later on, as a bunch of stuff answered in the manga are left unanswered(a good example is the fact that the anime doesn't show kaneki eating hide's face so it becomes confusing later on in :re). Also why mention promised Netherland whose second season has a 5.4 to its deviation lol.
YNN S2 still a lot better than TG√A

Complex Stories are basically sleeping pills . Helps to get some sleep .

Dec 23, 2023 7:12 PM

Oct 2020
Just One question I'mma gonna ask you @CickNipolla explain the Plot holes.
You are too proud of being an anime only.
Explain to me why and who and how did Kaneki turned to Haise? Who took him? How? Why? When?
Not a single thing is told in the anime,..........if u just want to close you eyes and senses and get some entertainment then you can definitely check out one of those horrible shows like Ex-arm n mars of destruction wouldn't be of any problem to you I guess.

Tell me what actually happens to Hideyoshi?? Why did he become the scarecrow? Just for fun? What was the reason behind it?...... He just popped up from nowhere finding memebers,....... Tell me why,when and how did Kaneki ate Hideyoshi's face and why?

Tell me what happens to Takizawa? I doubt if you even remember this name...... he is one of the most twisted, vengeful n Horrible in a good way* villain who has a massive impact on the show, how and why and when did he turn to ghoul, is this explained in Re:?..... Nope.
Nothing is explained, not a single thing. They Jumps to conclusions without anything being told prior to it.

Tell me TG:re just follows the same formula as TG√A......... TG√A doesn't feel as rushed as TG:re because it covers half the amount of chapters covered in each season of TG:re still √A is Horribly rushed.

It wouldn't be a bad season of You get to bond with the characters...... I bet you don't remember any of the side characters Except the main cast.
That's the problem, cause this season had so many responsibilities of introducing n concluding stories of new characters n old characters respectively.

It should've been at least 30-40eps long.......

Just for instance, season 1 of TG is the same as √A, but it is considered compatitivvely better but why? Because it took the right moments to show,........and even tho tons of plotholes remains it established their characters, their base well..... But everything else is Horribly skipped.

Anyway, for any viewer it would be interesting only if they close thier senses. ......... Or definitely entertaining for a newbie but as he gradually matures it'll begin to fall off.

One word to describe?! CONFUSING/MESSED UP.
Please watch Sword Art Online Progressive, it's the peak of SAO.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul √A Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2015

760 by ShirJager »»
Apr 17, 5:39 PM

» How do you feel

JoahAnime - Apr 18, 2022

37 by Zimmu »»
Apr 3, 11:48 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul √A Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2015

402 by efectiviuli »»
Feb 18, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul √A Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 12, 2015

256 by dustyblue »»
Feb 7, 12:39 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul √A Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 15, 2015

300 by RapidPhantom »»
Jan 23, 7:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.