Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Other anime with similar character design and similar personality as Chateau.

Love of Kill
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 18, 2022 6:32 PM
Aug 2020
The character design and some personality traits shown by Chateau in EP 1 reminds me of a few other characters in other anime and I'm just curious if there's other anime that have them that I haven't watch yet that I might like as well and I'd like to put them in my PTW list.

Other anime that I've watched that I can remember are:

1) Violet Evergarden
2) Annie from Shingeki no Kyojin
3) Balalaika from Black Lagoon
4) Rio Amakusa from KoiKimo

It doesn't have to be exactly similar personalities but just a little bit of similarity in personality is enough. I thought of Olivia from Asobi Asobase but she's definitely on the other spectrum lol.
Thank you.
Jan 18, 2022 6:41 PM
Oct 2020
Saber from the Fate/Stay-Night series
Jan 18, 2022 7:18 PM
Aug 2020
Mq84jdk said:

Thanks. I've been keeping this anime in the backlog for too long I guess this might be my calling to start watching them. Same with the Monogatari series.
Jan 18, 2022 7:24 PM
Oct 2020
zugzwank said:
Mq84jdk said:

Thanks. I've been keeping this anime in the backlog for too long I guess this might be my calling to start watching them. Same with the Monogatari series.

Sure thing.

Check out the Official Subreddits Watch Order Guide (so you won’t be confused or have to do any work):

https://www.reddit.com/r/fatestaynight/comments/df8rvo/rfatestaynights_official_viewing_order_guide_v2/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
Jan 18, 2022 8:15 PM
Aug 2020
Mq84jdk said:
zugzwank said:

Sure thing.

Check out the Official Subreddits Watch Order Guide (so you won’t be confused or have to do any work):

https://www.reddit.com/r/fatestaynight/comments/df8rvo/rfatestaynights_official_viewing_order_guide_v2/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Awesome. Truly appreciate it.
Jan 18, 2022 9:20 PM

Nov 2017
zugzwank said:
The character design and some personality traits shown by Chateau in EP 1 reminds me of a few other characters in other anime and I'm just curious if there's other anime that have them that I haven't watch yet that I might like as well and I'd like to put them in my PTW list.

1) Violet Evergarden

It doesn't have to be exactly similar personalities but just a little bit of similarity in personality is enough. I thought of Olivia from Asobi Asobase but she's definitely on the other spectrum lol.
Thank you.

Sesshomaru from Inuyasha

He the definition of "0 fucks given"
MacchiaStellaJan 18, 2022 9:24 PM
"he has it big as a cactus
but he won't let go of my head
and I puke on his cock bitch" - Boy by Fishball 
Jan 19, 2022 12:22 AM
Oct 2021
Mq84jdk said:

My first thought when I first saw Chateau
Jan 19, 2022 5:11 AM
Dec 2020
Mq84jdk said:
lmaoo, I was gonna say the same thingšŸ˜‚ they even acted similar for a period
Jan 19, 2022 5:13 AM

Jan 2021
Mq84jdk said:

This was actually one of the reason I picked up the manga years ago. I just like this blond bun saber hairstyle in anime.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Jan 19, 2022 6:06 AM

Feb 2021
to me it kinda feels like Chateau has no personality lmao
my candies:
Jan 19, 2022 10:55 AM

Feb 2020
Durarara!! - Varona/Vorona
The stain of red that colors the pavement
Painted with blood of somebody you love
Is this the sacrifice for the broken
Losing the purest of what's in your heart
Jan 19, 2022 10:08 PM
Aug 2020
MacchiaStella said:
zugzwank said:

1) Violet Evergarden

Thank you.

Sesshomaru from Inuyasha

He the definition of "0 fucks given"

Dude looks so cool. I'll check him out and the anime. Thanks
Jan 19, 2022 10:11 PM
Aug 2020
Wusel-chan said:

I've checked her character info here on MAL and she seems very fitting with my request. Thanks.
Jan 20, 2022 5:38 AM

Feb 2020
zugzwank said:
Wusel-chan said:

I've checked her character info here on MAL and she seems very fitting with my request. Thanks.

I just finished Durarara!! some days ago, that's why I had her in mind. Also Rei from Neon Genesis Evangelion has a similiar personality btw.
The stain of red that colors the pavement
Painted with blood of somebody you love
Is this the sacrifice for the broken
Losing the purest of what's in your heart
Jan 20, 2022 7:28 AM
Dec 2017
zugzwank said:
Mq84jdk said:

Sure thing.

Awesome. Truly appreciate it.

I assume the reddit post writer is some kind of purist, but he is very wrong. In reality if you want to watch the Fate series, you should start with Fate/Zero, which is the best of the Fate franchise, that is not even a contested fact. It takes place prior Fate/Stay Night UBW, and its whole outcome is spoiled if you start with UBW, an outcome otherwise you cannot predict due to its storytelling (no dedicated MC and faction for a long time). On the other hand no important plot points are spoiled in UBW if you start with Zero, you will just have more information and could appreciate the series more.
Jan 20, 2022 11:30 PM
Aug 2020
@fenrirr2

That was my intention IIRC when I added Fate/Zero on my PTW list about a year ago after doing some reading on its watch order(chronologically, anime-only). TBH I only checked the link just now after reading your comment. Even in that reddit thread there are people suggesting the same as yours and I'm inclined to follow this route rather than what the post suggested. Thanks for your input btw.
Jan 21, 2022 3:46 AM
Apr 2013
Robin from Witch Hunter Robin
Jan 21, 2022 10:48 AM

Jan 2016
It's Roy Mustang 'n' Riza Hawkeye from Fullmetal Alchemist XD
Jan 22, 2022 4:42 AM
Aug 2020
Solioquy said:
Robin from Witch Hunter Robin

Thanks. I've looked into it(read character info and watch some YT video) and this really fit my request. I love this type of late 90's and 2000's anime artstyle and most of their soundtracks.

AgnesVi said:
It's Roy Mustang 'n' Riza Hawkeye from Fullmetal Alchemist XD

Already watched them and I agree, both of them does have somewhat similar personalities with the characters that I listed. Thanks.
Jan 23, 2022 8:53 PM
May 2021
zugzwank said:

1) Violet Evergarden

Thank you.
the male protagonist looks like gin ichimaru from bleach.
Feb 2, 2022 4:12 PM

Jul 2014
Eve from Black Cat.

Don't watch the wretched version from To Love Ru though.

Or Shiina from Sakurasou.

Or Milinda from Heavy Object.

If you don't mind non blondes, Nagato from Suzumiya Haruhi, CC from Code Geass, Shiki from Kara no Kyoukai, Yozuru from Monogatari, Yagami Kagami from Sasami-san, the male MC from Aldnoah Zero, Fremy from Rokka no Yuusha. Or others. I mean I'm looking at my list to see which characters I remember having similar personalities.
LeviathanTheEspFeb 2, 2022 4:20 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koroshi Ai Episode 3 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jan 26, 2022

42 by stankosrbija1389 »»
Apr 18, 12:19 AM

Poll: » Koroshi Ai Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Mar 30, 2022

45 by Kaylis-sama »»
Apr 8, 4:23 PM

Poll: » Koroshi Ai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jan 12, 2022

119 by louminescence »»
Feb 13, 6:00 AM

» Season 2.?

Zayed_Iftekher - Aug 29, 2023

9 by ScrewFiction »»
Feb 5, 12:37 PM

» Anything similar to this?

lovealyssafaith - Apr 11, 2023

17 by ScrewFiction »»
Feb 2, 2:17 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.