Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sasaki and Miyano
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Aug 1, 2023 1:10 PM
Jul 2023
The introduction to the characters and the relationship between them came fast and easy to understand how it got there too.

I loved how it was different than most romance animes where one character pursues and the other adamantly refuses until they eventually give in. Instead it was slow growth that came naturally.
I absolutely LOVED how they depicted the confusion of what a young person can go through trying to figure out what kind of like they're feeling and what it means for them to like someone of the same gender.
The respectful way Sasaki approaches Miyano as well, just pure innocence and grace.
This is by far my new favorite anime.
Taneeshak2Aug 1, 2023 1:15 PM
Aug 1, 2023 1:13 PM
Jul 2023
CQLLIST said:
HOLY FUCK THIS IS WHOLESOME I CAN'T I'M DESPERATELY SCREAMING ALL OVER. Miyano and Sasaki's relationship is so adorable and I love how refreshing the OST here is. The fact Sasaki has the guts to say Miyano is cute makes me wanna blush every 24 minutes 0-0 the "Mya chan" is GIVING ME DIABETES ALREADY. I never knew that Sasaki is an absolute otaku and is willing to read manga, I like how Miyano is just conscious towards the manga and Sasaki is so blunt please I get a second hand embarrassment but that scene where he gave out the context of the manga was a source of entertainment especially when he has so many love feelings to Miyano! Also those particles flowing all over the scene is perfectly describing the anime as a whole. The part where Miyano gets beaten by Hirano for being carried away is so adorable + Hirano beating Sasaki was some comedy gold xD It's interesting to see how they met plus their own respective perspective on the other hand. Honestly I want Sasaki to make me cookies until I realized his mother was the one who baked it so it's hard to ask especially when I'm a girl, his mother would've thought that we're dating and stuff. Hirano's enragement is impeccable and he just can't get over the mood xD. Miyano and Sasaki during the rainy days is romantic :v THAT INDIRECT KISS I- I WANT TO SERIOUSLY FAINT RNRN. The liquor chocolate scene is just too funny that Sasaki has the guts to eat it when there's an option to refuse to or otherwise, his stomach will hurt and this scene is pure adorable again TT. Overall extremely adorable episode, I probably 2nd this as my favorite BL while my 1st is still Given. Looking forward to the next episode~ ALSO OP IS SO WHOLESOME AND REALLY FITS THE THEME TO THIS ANIME.

This post has me cracking up! I feel the same way and your humor is the freaking best!
I laughed throughout!
Also I've seen Given too and that one is great too! The music is SO GOOD! It went so little into the new relationship that just up and happened at the end but that's okay. I've rewatched certain episodes like fifteen times! Haha
Taneeshak2Aug 2, 2023 6:08 PM
Sep 29, 2023 10:14 PM
Jan 2022
So-so, I have seen a lot of BL films and this one seems to be on the lighter side. It's interesting though, given the characters' background and hobbies!
Oct 6, 2023 5:35 AM
Oct 2023
I love first episode, cuteness overload
Nov 20, 2023 9:33 PM
Jul 2023
It was super sweet and kinda goofy but i really like the anime so far
Feb 5, 12:53 PM
Jan 2024
Lol it was emberecing and funny
Feb 15, 7:55 PM

Oct 2017
Seems cute so far.
Sasaki tries to get into what Miyano hobby.
Reading some mangas (BL) ones and review it.
Love how they interact.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sasaki to Miyano Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Mar 27, 2022

131 by NotBonBon »»
Apr 21, 1:45 PM

» I'm conflicted

Aroertas - Apr 16, 2022

17 by NemuriNezumi »»
Apr 7, 2:04 PM

Poll: » Sasaki to Miyano Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Feb 13, 2022

60 by DebiPS »»
Feb 21, 6:24 PM

Poll: » Sasaki to Miyano Episode 5 Discussion

KANLen09 - Feb 6, 2022

41 by DebiPS »»
Feb 20, 6:06 PM

Poll: » Sasaki to Miyano Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jan 16, 2022

65 by DebiPS »»
Feb 18, 9:43 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.